Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Not sure if it's been proven that we are more fertile, but I'll take it! My friend who's a nurse said it creates new blood vessels to help the next time or something like that...

Well, don't know if I have missed ovulation or not....my dippie OPKs never got really dark so hadn't broken out the smileys (did one tonight) and was negative. The lines on the dippies had lightened so who knows. Do you know if the dippies get darker or can they go light and then wham... You get a dark positive. We only BD twice....CD6 and CD8 and was going to today CD10.

Even though I now dislike the dippie ones - I've read that it's normal for them to get a little darker and lighter randomly. It's possible that your still yet to O! did you have any other signs of O like cm or temps?

Edited - just saw you had some EWCM. Either way your still in with a chance from your BD'ing!

i bet i ovulate tomoz... got a driving lesson, lmao, whenever i have a lesson, i'm always cramping... he'll think i'm a right weirdo... i cant get comfortable in the car, and my mind wanders, cos i start thinking about whats going on in there... hehehehe xxxx

This made me laugh hahaha - be a good icebreaker for the instructor :haha:

As for me - I think I got a squinter this morning!!! So light I can't get it on a picture. But trying not to get my hopes up because it could just be my eyes seeing what they want to see!!

How am I going to make it a whole 24 hours to test again :haha: FIRST WORLD PROBLEM!!!

i bet i ovulate tomoz... got a driving lesson, lmao, whenever i have a lesson, i'm always cramping... he'll think i'm a right weirdo... i cant get comfortable in the car, and my mind wanders, cos i start thinking about whats going on in there... hehehehe xxxx

This made me laugh hahaha - be a good icebreaker for the instructor :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:i friggin well told ya... just got my smiley... god damn it, i'll be twitching again on my lesson!!! :haha:
:happydance::happydance:oh a bfp comin your way hun :happydance: xxx:hugs:

:haha: Sarah! Murphy's law!! Lets hope this eggy is nice and doesn't have you bopping on the seat in pain LOL

Pictures!!! tomorrow FMU isn't far away!
Again, I demand pictures!

It's a life time away :haha: a whole 24 hours of twiddling my thumbs thinking WHAT IF!!

:haha: Sarah! Murphy's law!! Lets hope this eggy is nice and doesn't have you bopping on the seat in pain LOL

:haha:i tell ya, my body is soooooo predictable, he's been away for 3 weeks lmao, everytime i have a lesson, i'm ov'ng or cramping... the day i had the m/c i was supposed to have a lesson :cry: but oh well..... thats in the past, hey maybe he'll bring me some luck :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Twim - how exciting! Yes please post a pic tomorrow morning! I hope it is a bfp.

Sarah - go u with the smiley face! I cant wait to see how your chart turns out.

X

Twin get up and test....it's morning where you are.....we are all so excited

I can't test again hahaha. I took it this morning and that was 2 hours ago :haha:

Definitely testing tomorrow!

Lol we are all so excited.....I'm going to bed then when I'm back there's less hours to your test time....

I'm doing fmu with the clearblue O tests ....they say to use fmu on the pack.

I hope I get a smilie face

Oh.... The fact that you and I are in sorta the same time zone freaks me out.... Haha thought you had posted last night and were teasing us now by telling us it's morning haha

I'm only 9dpo, trying not to get my hopes up too much! Haven't even asked DH to see if he can see the line it's so barely there :haha: I just remembered I have a bunch of IC to pee on during the day to give me my PAOS fix. Not expecting to see anything on them though as they always show up after a pos FRER for me lol.

mornin lovelys,
thats it, bit more positive today :) well i know i'm up early, but some cramping woke me... is it just me, or does ovulation KILL... well thats just proved my driving lesson prediction right lol, he really is gonna think i'm a right weirdo..... i've only had 4 lessons, and it just so happens i'm always twitching....
thanks mrs b, i did a cheapie, got nothing in the day, i even did a smiley at about 3pm, nothing... then one huge twitch last night, i was like right, testing, got quite a dark line on the cheapie, i've got a cb easy, 2 equal lines, then i pulled out the smiley.. got my smile... so susan yeah, they are all very strange and as i had no line on the cheapie in the afternoon, goes to show how a matter of hours change xxx
ooohhhhhh twin hun, what time is it there now???? be about 4pm will it? grrrr so we will have to wait till tonight... hehehehe.... bring on that bad boy :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->