Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

here you go twin hun, good odds on a faint... but don't get disheartened as it still can be 47% negative, thats at 9dpo, so your morning will be 10 dpo :) xxxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

I hate squinters! I'd rather see a stark white negative than drive myself batty with a possible line lol. But I do this to myself :haha:

Almost 4pm here Sarah :p still got ages and its killing me!!

:haha:its killing us hun :haha: oooohhhh why cant you be on the same time :growlmad: bet you dont go to bed till late... so say you go at 10pm, it'll be about 1pm here, so if you get 8hrs sleep... we shall see our pic by about 9pm tonight :happydance: how you feeling hun??? have you done any cheapies???? i really hate those ones :growlmad: but you've got a frer for the morning yeah hun? :happydance: ooooohhhh cant wait!!! :happydance: xxxxx:hugs:

I've got cheapies but I never get a line on them until FRER are positive lol.
I might even cave in and try tonight if I can hold my pee for a few good hours. Maybe :haha:

Symptoms so far - heartburn! Pimples, cramping, so tired, I still feel flu-ey, that's bout it I think.

I hate squinters! I'd rather see a stark white negative than drive myself batty with a possible line lol. But I do this to myself :haha:

:haha:me too, but here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10 are much better lines :happydance: so it wont be a squinter :haha: do you use the clearblue digital hun... the one which says how far along you are??? i've got one of them for the big day lmfao :haha: i'm gonna hold out as long as i can :haha: i just wanna see 1-2 weeks pregnant :haha: GOD I'M SO SAD!! hey, but af is due in turkey, so if she doesnt come, i might get to see my digital 1-2 weeks LMAO :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

frer 10 dpo hun https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brand-chart.php?hptbrandid=1 ooohhh i cant wait, have you tried the cheapies??? lol ;) xxxxx

Cheapies are negative - surprise surprise lol. Im using first response early result - never used a digital before :haha:

Cheapies are negative - surprise surprise lol. Im using first response early result - never used a digital before :haha:

:growlmad: i hate those cheapies.... even tho mine are like 10mui i've never seen a hint of a line on them, i'm not sure how sensitive the digital is? but i just wanna see 1-2 weeks pregnant lmao, but i'll have to see what happens in turkey :shrug: that means the bloody end of my chart will be missing and so will the first bit of next chart, if i dont get pregnant :growlmad: cos i'm not taking it to turkey, it'll be hot there, and the reading wont be true?? or will it :wacko: so you gonna keep that for the morning hun? are you temping this cycle? xxxx:hugs:

Morning!

This thread is sooo exciting! I cant wait til tonight for twin to test again! And people getting there positive opks!! Susan u will get yours soon.

Sarah i wouldnt take temp on hol, not just coz its hot but coz u need to relax on hol :)
I love those cb digitals. I did loads when i was pregnant. Ive got 4 tests but no digitals but asda have an offer of 2 cb digitals for £10 so i will buy them if i get a line.

X

Morning!

This thread is sooo exciting! I cant wait til tonight for twin to test again! And people getting there positive opks!! Susan u will get yours soon.

Sarah i wouldnt take temp on hol, not just coz its hot but coz u need to relax on hol :)
I love those cb digitals. I did loads when i was pregnant. Ive got 4 tests but no digitals but asda have an offer of 2 cb digitals for £10 so i will buy them if i get a line.

X

:hugs:ahhh thanks hun :hugs: no, i dont really wanna be shoving a thermometer in my mouth when i'm relaxing, i will get 27 days of temp, this is meant to be a 28 day cycle... so will miss the end, or the beginin, but fingers crossed, there will be no beginin :thumbup:
ooohhh are you like me, did you get to see 1-2 weeks lmao, i dont wanna see just pregnant lmao, i wanna see weeks and take a pic of it :haha: HOW SAD AM I??? lmfao xxxxxx:hugs:

Twin test tonight! Use an FRER if u can!

I'm so excited for u!

As for me......I am temping but my DD wakes lots and last night I was out f bed at 1am 5am 7am then I temped at 7.10.....will all my readings be wrong?

Twin test tonight! Use an FRER if u can!

I'm so excited for u!

As for me......I am temping but my DD wakes lots and last night I was out f bed at 1am 5am 7am then I temped at 7.10.....will all my readings be wrong?

:wacko:that was gonna be my question on todays temp, i woke at 6 it was 36.43.... then i went to the loo to do my monitor test, while i was waiting i took my temp again.. it was bloody 36.28???? :wacko: i usually temp at 7, so which one is right??? :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

Twin I cant wait for you to test!!! EEkkkkkkkkkk!!

Sarah go get that egg woman!!

How is everyone else?!

Well I think Af is on her way soonish? Temp took a nosedive this am! xxx

i don't know Sarah it's so changeable isn't it?

Gues what!! I got a big fat smilie face on my O tests....it was negative last night and big fast flashing smilie there now.....shit I didn't DTD last night.....I won't get to do it till tonight!

I hope it stays smilie for a few days and we can DTD like crazy.

I'm do excited ....I'm not wise

I can't rem how to upload pics....I think I'm Oing from my left side as I'm sore.....but also sore right side at times.

Help me my heads totally fried after surgery!

Why does my chart have crosshairs on day 8

Twin I cant wait for you to test!!! EEkkkkkkkkkk!!

Sarah go get that egg woman!!

How is everyone else?!

Well I think Af is on her way soonish? Temp took a nosedive this am! xxx

:growlmad:oh noooooo, when is af due hun??? stupid temps.... hey, yeah but cant it do that?? wheres nina... i'm sure hers went down, dont quote me on it, have to wait for her to come on, i think it went down a little then right back up??? :growlmad:
i will all but try hun, thats all we can do :hugs:
cmc hun, its really mad, i thought if you moved and that, it goes up, not down :shrug: lmao, i'm so shit at this temping :haha: xxxx:hugs:

Cath I think it was Monday...OH was working shifts but is off tHis morning and sleeping now...I wanna wake him and DTD but we have a 2 year old here.....

The tests I did were the new clearblue that are meant to give u 4 positive days....but I bet I O today!

The test last night was negative . No smilie face!

I can't rem how to upload pics....I think I'm Oing from my left side as I'm sore.....but also sore right side at times.

Help me my heads totally fried after surgery!

Why does my chart have crosshairs on day 8

:wacko:mmmm dont know hun, but its got white dots, i think ff classes that as not an actual temp :shrug: its only given you 2 blue dots, so i really wouldn't read much into that hun, you know what your bodys doing, so you know you'll ov anytime now'ish so just dont worry hun :hugs: do you use the new smileys with the dual hormones hun? xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->