Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah I read that bbt is actually in the middle of the night but that's not practical so first thing before u move is better.

I'd say take the lower temp as our basal temp is all about our bodies lowest temp?????

Cath I think it was Monday...OH was working shifts but is off tHis morning and sleeping now...I wanna wake him and DTD but we have a 2 year old here.....

The tests I did were the new clearblue that are meant to give u 4 positive days....but I bet I O today!

The test last night was negative . No smilie face!

ah your on the new ones, is it a solid or a flashing smile hun? cos it works like the monitor :shrug: xxxx:hugs:

Yes Sarah the dual ones.

They're the new clearblue digital that give u 4 days of fertility supposedly

I bet I O from my left! Aw well il attack my DH tonight! Wonder could I off load DD at grannies for an hr lol

c.m.c,
You had a big dip which was followed by a sharp rise, which stayed high for 3 days. Did you do anything different that day, as in wake up later, not sleep well? It could have just been a one timer.
I'm not familiar with ovufriend, but could you disregard that one day? Then it will try to find your new ovulation peak, after a new dip/rise.
Hope that all made sense :S

The symbol had went out so when I ejected it was flashing the smilie face....what does that mean?

Thanks nina...yeah I don't trust any temps as my DD wakes tons and I'm up and down at night like a yo yo. I have been temping diff times in the morning.....

hey nina hun, did you take a big dip on your temps before af? cath has...?? i said i thought yours did, but went right back up????
cmc hun, is the smiley solid or flashing chic? xxxxx

Nina does it look like AF is coming on my chart?

C.M.C Go and pounch on OH as soon as he wakes up hun! xxx

It's flashing!

I wanna wake him up lol! Peppa pig is on at 9 I could get that to entertain Ava ....lol

The symbol had went out so when I ejected it was flashing the smilie face....what does that mean?

that means, your fertility is high, you need to find the solid smile... it works like the monitor, no face-low fertility, flashing face- high fertility so to get bd, then a solid face means its found your lh peak :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

hey nina hun, did you take a big dip on your temps before af? cath has...?? i said i thought yours did, but went right back up????
They always went down before AF, but usually the day before, and a drastic dip, not slow.

So basically now I DTD as much as I can....when it goes solid it's my O day and its only hours left to DTD?

Cath, it does, but from my experience you also have to see tomorrows temps. Anything could really happen. If they stay low then probably :(

They always went down before AF, but usually the day before, and a drastic dip, not slow.

:thumbup:ahhh thats what caths has done, i think its on her chart... your the temp queen lol, will you look at it hun :thumbup: xxxx:hugs:

So basically now I DTD as much as I can....when it goes solid it's my O day and its only hours left to DTD?

:thumbup:correct... i was going to buy those, but i'm on the monitor and they work just the same hun, so its telling you you've had an increase, and to get bd :happydance: so chillax sweety, when you get your solid, thats when you've got your lh, so bd till then, but as your cramping, it could be close hun... go pounce on him :haha::haha: xxx:hugs:

haha thanks Temp queen Nina!!

Yeah im not expecting a BFP to be honest hun but id rather AF come before Monday as its my birthday and dont want her as a gift lol xxx

haha thanks Temp queen Nina!!

Yeah im not expecting a BFP to be honest hun but id rather AF come before Monday as its my birthday and dont want her as a gift lol xxx

:growlmad:hey missy, it aint over till the witch comes!!! dont be so negative lol :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:
hey have you tested?? xxxx:hugs:

I am definitely not a temp queen!

:haha:nina the temp queen :happydance:
hey whats going on with my scatty temps, i woke at 6 it was 36.43, i went to the toilet and did my monitor thing, as i was waiting, i thought i would temp again... it went to 36.28 :wacko::wacko: which one is right LMAO :haha: xxxx:hugs:

The first one hun, you should only use the temp first thing in the morning withouth drinking, talking, using the loo or getting up, literally as soon as you wake grab the thermometer lol

Yep test bfn as usual lol, its ok though as im planning on consuming a lot of vodka jelly next weekend haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->