Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Thank you left wonderin! That looks like a very delicious cake :)

Thanks Susan! I have to work for a couple of hours, but will have dinner and a small celebration with my family later :)

Thanks twin!
I love your ticker saying "I'm a teeny tiny group of cells". Very promising :)

Happy birthday Ece. I hope your work is out the way so you can enjoy the rest of your birthday properly!!

Cath - have you bought a frer yet????

Happy birthday Ece. I hope your work is out the way so you can enjoy the rest of your birthday properly!!

Cath - have you bought a frer yet????

Argghhh df won't let me use them until tomorrow morning wgich is also my birthday :-/ xxx

Argh! Test..........

Your chart looks really good - a lovely rise today!!!!!

It would make a fab bday present though!

happy birthday ece hun...
cath YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Argh! Test..........

Your chsrt looks really good - a lovely rise today!!!!!

Grr - why do i always end up with a double post when i write from my phone. It's the techno ****** in me coming out again!

Haha I have no idea hun lol should my chart rise again tomorrow if im og? Af is due tomorrow?

Thanks girlies. what are you all doing today? Im on the sofa with a pounding headache :-( xxx

Grr - why do i always end up with a double post when i write from my phone. It's the techno ****** in me coming out again!

Hello Lovelies,

The doctors appointment didn't go very well, but I wasn't expecting anything different. To be honest, something felt off with this pregnancy from around the time I got a BFP. I tried to shush it, but I knew.
This morning I started getting redder blood and more mucus clots.
There was a sac which measured 4-5 weeks, he sent me for a beta, which came back 1780.
I don't need to be given false hope with "it happened to me and then the baby was fine" or "I didn't see anything at that point but a week later there was a strong HB".
Those are the good statistics. I'm on the bad side.
Plus, add the pad I'm almost soaking through, there's not much hope left. I'll be seeing my doctor again on Friday, but I hope we'll have a scan which shows and empty uterus. Not that I'll be looking.
I seriously cannot believe this is happening again. But in all honesty, it's better than seeing a lifeless fetus on the screen. I'm glad I was spared from that.
And poor DH, he took it harder than the last time. I'm so over life right now.
I'm so happy I have you girls, I know you understand me, and will let me say whatever I want, and cry and curse life on earth.
I'm not sure if I want to get a BFP by October (my mind will probably change once I near ovulation), but I will be here cheering you all on. I think this is a lucky thread and by this time next year we'll all be competing in who gets the most sleep a night.
Love you all, Mwha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"