Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Awwww Nina massive hugs to you hunny. I really hope by next week there will be a little bean on the screen! !! Massive hugs to you and DH xxxxxxxzx

Hello Lovelies,

The doctors appointment didn't go very well, but I wasn't expecting anything different. To be honest, something felt off with this pregnancy from around the time I got a BFP. I tried to shush it, but I knew.
This morning I started getting redder blood and more mucus clots.
There was a sac which measured 4-5 weeks, he sent me for a beta, which came back 1780.
I don't need to be given false hope with "it happened to me and then the baby was fine" or "I didn't see anything at that point but a week later there was a strong HB".
Those are the good statistics. I'm on the bad side.
Plus, add the pad I'm almost soaking through, there's not much hope left. I'll be seeing my doctor again on Friday, but I hope we'll have a scan which shows and empty uterus. Not that I'll be looking.
I seriously cannot believe this is happening again. But in all honesty, it's better than seeing a lifeless fetus on the screen. I'm glad I was spared from that.
And poor DH, he took it harder than the last time. I'm so over life right now.
I'm so happy I have you girls, I know you understand me, and will let me say whatever I want, and cry and curse life on earth.
I'm not sure if I want to get a BFP by October (my mind will probably change once I near ovulation), but I will be here cheering you all on. I think this is a lucky thread and by this time next year we'll all be competing in who gets the most sleep a night.
Love you all, Mwha!

Oh Nina I'm so sorry that this has had to happen again. Big hugs

Nina I am so utterly devastated for you. I cannot believe you have had to go through this again...I can't begin to imagine how you and DH feel.

I hope you do gain your hope back ...... Your little soul is not lost....

Huge hugs for you.

There's so much to catch up on here....

Happy birthday ece!

Susan so annoying you're sore but it's so good you know your body and that it's revving up to reproduce.

Sarah.....any better idea about your O days?

Welcome to Rachel !! Are you getting tested to see why no AF for 8 months?

Cath....get an FRER....I'm too excited for u....

Twin..... Hope you're keeping well defo no need to temp lol

AFM....I am so confused when my O day is....anyone able to look at my chart?

I am soooo hungover today. My temp was high this am but that's prob from alcohol! I'm giving up I swear I don't even enjoy feeling like this anymore.

Lady Luck are u O ing around now? Uti are the sorest things ever....I've had tons. Get cranberry juice and drink tons of it

omg nina.... i'm so truly sorry, i really dont know what to say hun :( wish i could even think of something dumb to say..... :(

cmc hun, i think so, just gotta get my cross hairs, even though my cervix is now closed, i really dont think any more bd will help, but i think i have to wait for three more temps???

oooohhhh bloody hell, feel all emotional here.......

Oh Nina! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are going through this again. My heart is shattered for you!

I won't give you any false hope - I've been through a blighted ovum and its horrible. The waiting and people trying to convince you all will be ok. I'm glad your getting another scan just incase. It is odd you say you knew from the beginning because I felt the exact same way with my BO and was not surprised at all when I started bleeding at 8 weeks

Stay strong and take care if yourself hun, we are all here for you xxxxx

Cath - how can your OH make you wait to test - does he not know how anxious we all are over here to find out :haha:

Lucky - argh no! A UTI! Ouchie!! I hope it clears up soon. So painful :(

Cmc - I'm not sure - the postive O's are growing me off lol. I would have said cd12 with the temp rise today, but could it possibly be 13 because still positive tests :/ have you had any fertile cm?

Cath - how can your OH make you wait to test - does he not know how anxious we all are over here to find out :haha:

Lucky - argh no! A UTI! Ouchie!! I hope it clears up soon. So painful :(

Cmc - I'm not sure - the postive O's are growing me off lol. I would have said cd12 with the temp rise today, but could it possibly be 13 because still positive tests :/ have you had any fertile cm?

I don't really look too much but there nothing really...... It was sort of creamy cd 5 and 6 ....... I'm gonna DTD tonight again anyway...

My clear blue O tests are positive but the boots ones are negative...I'm so confused :dohh:

Thanks for looking twin!

Hi ladies.

So much has happened in our thread whilst ive been at work. Ive sat through 7 hours of ballet exams!

Nina - im so so sorry hun. I cant believe it. We will all be here for u. Lots of hugs xxxxx

Cath - i think u are bfp number 4! Cant wait to see your next test. Let me know when u are happy to be added on the bfp count!

Sarah welcome to the tww with me.

Ece77 happy birthday!!

Ladyluck sorry u have uti they are horrible. Ive had a few since ttc.

Hope everyone else is good too xxx

Nina - oh hon, I'm so so sorry, what a cruel woman mother nature is. I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better right now but we are all there for you. I hope you and your hubby can pull together again - you seem like a good team. xx

Lady Luck are u O ing around now? Uti are the sorest things ever....I've had tons. Get cranberry juice and drink tons of it

my cbfm said I was ovulating Friday and Saturday.... So at least I got those days but I honestly can't sit still I'm in so much pain. I have kidney reflux so I get it a lot. I'm going to go to the doctors and get antibiotics in the morning. But I it makes me feel that I will already be out this month because my body really isn't happy! I have cranberry juice coming out of my ears:loo:

I love cranberry juice!! Try drinking it...i dont think putting it in your ears helps to cure uti's lol :)

X

Nina just reading your update now . I'm so sorry Hun sometimes life is just not fair is it :( pass on my hugs to your OH I'm guessing he is in need of them too . No one tells you this stuff in biology !! How bloody hard and heartbreaking the journey to having a LO can be . It's not a straight forward road but one with lots of twists and bends .
I can only imagine how you are feeling right now , take care of each other xxxxxxxxxxx

Nina - :hugs:

So I am utterly annoyed that based on my temp this AM I don't think I O'd on CD18. All previous 3 cycles on Clomid I O'd on CD18. Even first cycle post-m/c I O'd - on my own - CD18. I am so confused if this first cycle trying again that I waited so long for is a bust. I told DH we should just keep BDing. Maybe by some fluke I will O later. I am so torn between just "taking a break" from all the TTC obsessing or putting my head down and doing what it takes to get that BFP like I did before. :shrug:

Twin I too was addicted ! It gets easier each day now after 2 weeks I don't think about it at all . Xx

Nina - {hugs} I am so sorry hon. We are here for you to cry & vent to when ever you need. Just look after yourself and cuddle with hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->