Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath - have I missed an announcement? I see your pregnancy ticker! Congratulations :)

Ok... So all I seem to be doing is symptom spotting and it's way too early for that. Went to bed last night with sore ovary type pain and back ache and was laying there wondering... Grrrr gotta stop that!

Last 3 days at work this week, then see fertility Dr again on Thursday and Friday meet up with a friend who is due in a few weeks. Then Friday night is Pink! Yay!

Cath did you do another test? I see your ticker ! Congrats!,!!!

Happy birthday for tomorrow what a great present.

Cath! I demand you come in here and fill us in on the new ticker! Now!! :haha:

Seriously Susan - I am so jealous your going to pink!

Morning ladies. Sorry I didn't update yesterday but as Nina had such terrible news I thought it wasnt the time or the place xxxx

Well we bought 2 tesco tests. Df was adamant we werent doing them last night but my boobs are soooo sore and I ate an entire lodge Dominos we decided to do a test......there were 2 little lines!!! Iv had 3 hours sleep cause I was adamant af was going to show. ....
No show....done the other hpt and the line is darker! Im in shock!!! Xxx

mornin ladies,
hope we are all well!!!
cath hun, i bloody knew you'd do it yipeeeee and what a birthday present!! happy birthday kidda :)
mrs b- i'm dead again! i dont know if i'm in the tww, no cross hairs, ff is saying 2dpo.... oh my little head! but the old cervix is closed for business???? packed up, locked up, and shut up shop :(
right, i'm gonna ask SOMEONE to look at my chart, NOOB.... come on give me your words of wisdom, since i paid good money for it lmao :)
HELP....... xxxxxxxxxx
hope everyones ok, and yes cranberry juice is brill!! drink like two pints in a row, neck it, fill your bladder with it, trust me, the next wee wee you will have, you'll sigh RELIEF!! xxxxx

Thank you hun Im sooooo shocked and nervous but just going to enjoy it!

Hhmmmmmm after ov shouldn't you have 3 high temps? Xxx

The chart noob has no frickin idea Sarah :haha: maybe one more high temp will be the crosshairs - but the second temp isn't higher than previous temps (equal to?). But I have no idea if that counts :/

As for me - so friggin annoyed. Had my post d and c check up today.
1st - my placenta results from the 19th of MARCH are still not back and even better they're saying they were never sent!!! Which is a crock of shit because they were sent in the same container as my baby!! Stupid useless hospitals!!

2nd - I just booked in my first scan - and apparently in the last 3 months procedures have changed. We can bring our kids in - only one adult. What the FRICK am I supposed todo with my 2yo raises have my OH miss te scan. It might be standard in hospitals everywhere else, but it's never been like that here and in the last 7 years I have had ALOT of scans. :grr:

Oh and 3rd - the kids were feral little turds and because OH is on day shift I had to drag them down for the whole 3+ hours. NOT HAPPY JAN.

Nina - I am so terribly sorry this is happening again. It was devastating for all of us the first time round, so I can't even begin to imagine your's and DH's feelings.
But I've read so many encouraging stories, I'm sure we'll all have our rainbows sooner or later. In my other group (molar) there are two women who had to have chemo and just had their babies; and 3 other are due December.
So it can happen and it will happen!
Cry, vent, curse, do whatever you want. We are all here for you.
:hugs:

Thank you hun Im sooooo shocked and nervous but just going to enjoy it!

Hhmmmmmm after ov shouldn't you have 3 high temps? Xxx

:wacko:i dont bloody well know hun, ff is saying 2 temps above coverline???? whats the friggin cover line???? :wacko:
yeehaw..... i'm so bloody happy for you, yes, just relax now, and NO TEMPING! :haha: so have you booked in with your gp??? are you cooking a meal, or going out?? are you gonna tell your friends today? :happydance: xxxxx:hugs:
your still gonna stay on here yeah? i'll have no one to swear with :haha: xxxx:hugs:

The chart noob has no frickin idea Sarah :haha: maybe one more high temp will be the crosshairs - but the second temp isn't higher than previous temps (equal to?). But I have no idea if that counts :/

NOOB.... your such a ray of hope!!! :haha: maybe i'm dead all the way through??? actually looking at my last ff cycle, yeah i did stay pretty much dead, it was only after the second temp spike it went up to the 6's, but its adamant i'm 2 dpo, its even giving me bloody pregnancy percentages????? :wacko:
why wont they let you bring your children??? thats a bit bloody stupid!!! xxxx:hugs:

Oohhh no temping for def. Be nice to wake up without ramming a thermometer in my gob lol! Im going to ring the drs later for an apt later in the week. Have to book a 6 week scan later aswell! Df and I are going out hun only to my fav pub yummmm we are all going out Saturday for a meal and drinks. Can't use antibiotics as an example as people know I dont care about that haha arghhhhhg excited!

Hhmmm id keep using opks fir a few days hun. Just to keep checking! Of course ill still stsy here iv got to egg you ladies on! Xxx

Oohhh no temping for def. Be nice to wake up without ramming a thermometer in my gob lol! Im going to ring the drs later for an apt later in the week. Have to book a 6 week scan later aswell! Df and I are going out hun only to my fav pub yummmm we are all going out Saturday for a meal and drinks. Can't use antibiotics as an example as people know I dont care about that haha arghhhhhg excited!

Hhmmm id keep using opks fir a few days hun. Just to keep checking! Of course ill still stsy here iv got to egg you ladies on! Xxx

:happydance:so thats a no to telling anyone? dont blame you hun, mmmm use your ulcers, eat like a spacca too and dribble :haha: :haha:
i've used opks hun, all non lines since sat, and the fm is on low.... so ovulation has passed, i'm just a dead person :haha: i suppose first temp was 2's and now i'm in the 4's i only went into 5 yesterday???? i dont bloody know :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah - You're not dead again! I think FF predicted the O day quite right. What it can't decide is your coverline, since your pre and post O temps are very similar and you have a higher temp on CD9! Did you by any chance temp later on that day, or had drinks the previous night, or anything that could raise your temp? If so, I'd say your coverline should be around 36.4, and until AF you should be expecting to stay over that. Of course any fluke is possible :)

Cath - Congrats again! Both for the pregnancy and for your birthday. So you're a cancer too! Cool :)

ladyluck - Sorry about the uti. Drink lots and lots of water!

c.m.c - I'd say you O'd on CD12. Only after that you have a significant temp rise! +OPK on CD13 is a mystery of course :)

sorry noob misread that, you mean only 1 adult??? well since it takes 2 to tango, wtf is going on there??? of course you should be able to take your friggin partner in!!! well i'd be goin off my tits, i'd be shouting and screaming at them by now grrrrrrr xxxxxxx

Some hospitals and their rules really annoy the f out of me!!!! Wtf!

Ece only the best are born in June hun haha xxx

Well I can take my partner in - but I can't take my 2yo in. Which means he would have to miss out to watch her. So bloody annoyed with them!! What the hell am I gonna do - I have no family in town to watch her :(

Sarah - You're not dead again! I think FF predicted the O day quite right. What it can't decide is your coverline, since your pre and post O temps are very similar and you have a higher temp on CD9! Did you by any chance temp later on that day, or had drinks the previous night, or anything that could raise your temp? If so, I'd say your coverline should be around 36.4, and until AF you should be expecting to stay over that. Of course any fluke is possible :)

Cath - Congrats again! Both for the pregnancy and for your birthday. So you're a cancer too! Cool :)

ladyluck - Sorry about the uti. Drink lots and lots of water!

c.m.c - I'd say you O'd on CD12. Only after that you have a significant temp rise! +OPK on CD13 is a mystery of course :)

:hugs:mmmm thanks hun, yeah actually that night, i didnt sleep very well, i woke up every couple of hours with the sweats, but i was cold???? :wacko: but it was a shit nights sleep, 2 days before i ov, i do have mad vivid dreams... usually about sex, but this time it was about my thermometer, i even shouted at oh, and said he broke it, it was that real... but thats usually how i know i'm gonna ov, by dreaming about sex :haha: but i was awake on the hour, every hour??? should i disregard that temp then hun??? xxxx:hugs:
friggin noob.... i want my money back lmao xxxxx:hugs:

AFM - FF puts me 3DPO today but I'm sure it will change its mind by Wednesday. I'll have 3 higher temps by then and my O day will possibly be CD14, June 23, my birthday! How nice it would be if we started TTC already :)

If anybody would like to take a peek at:

My chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back