Hurry up December.......

can I join in?! We're ttc from december and my cycle starts on the 15th Dec, so lots of xmas :sex:! Hubby's pleased about that. I've started using the clearblue monitor this months to try an track my cycle. I have a 25-26 day cycle but worried I ov quite late so trying to find out...... just want to start now!!! x

Welcome :happydance:

God I want to start trying now. I think if I get a BFN this month (which I fully expect) I will be gutted. Been torturing myself by watching Portland babies and Baby Stories. :dohh: so feeling miserable x

I'm finding it very difficult waiting this month! TMI but my nips are really tender at the mo' and I'm still on the pill!!!!!! It hardly ever happens but I suppose I am finishing my penultimate pill pack tomorrow and am due my withdrawl bleed next week so it could be my hormones. Still, I can always hope!!!!! If not, then I've only got one more pack to go!!!!! Woopeee! Really wish I could come off now and just see what happens but no, am being patient. Well, not really!!!!!!:blush:

@Clareybeary I've came off the pill twice, first time I was good and completed the pack and my natural cycles were regular straight away. The second time, I wasn't and my first cycle was about 10-15 days late!! Probably best to complete the pack. x x

@Hodge-Podge Aww, hope you feel better soon x x

Anyone going to see any fireworks tomorrow night? :)

@Clareybeary I've came off the pill twice, first time I was good and completed the pack and my natural cycles were regular straight away. The second time, I wasn't and my first cycle was about 10-15 days late!! Probably best to complete the pack. x x

@Hodge-Podge Aww, hope you feel better soon x x

Anyone going to see any fireworks tomorrow night? :)

I am :happydance: going to a local display and Im really excited. Phoebe decided last night she doesnt like fireworks but Im sure she will be fine.

Well gave up smoking yesterday, I cannot breath and will kill for a smoke now but must be strong. needed to be done before we start TTC anyways plus there is a small chance I coud be pregnant now. Its going to be hard at the fireworks tonight with all my friends there smoking.

God I want to start trying now.

Ughh me too!! But after my doctor's visit we have to wait til at least Dec 4th to see how my blood work and my freckle/mole results come back :(

But on the plus side..... Less than 3 weeks til Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well gave up smoking yesterday, I cannot breath and will kill for a smoke now but must be strong. needed to be done before we start TTC anyways plus there is a small chance I coud be pregnant now. Its going to be hard at the fireworks tonight with all my friends there smoking.

That is awesome!! Good for you!!!!! :thumbup:

God I want to start trying now.

Ughh me too!! But after my doctor's visit we have to wait til at least Dec 4th to see how my blood work and my freckle/mole results come back :(

But on the plus side..... Less than 3 weeks til Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm British and my family usually celebrate Thanksgiving each year! But alas, not this year - too busy!!!!

Just started monitoring my cycle this month, and I've had low readings so far and on day 14 (today) I got peak!! Yey! I was starting to get very worried, but so frustrating just not being able to try yet and get stuck in!! Just want to start trying! Going to Bonfire night last night made me so jealous, seeing all those families :( Us soon hopefully! x x

@Barbles Good luck! How many days have you not smoked for? They say day 3 is the hardest. In theory, day 3, week 3, month 3, year 3 are the toughest milestones.

@Hodge-Podge and all the US folk with Thanksgivings, December will feel like it will be here in no time!

@amoreamy I know what you mean!! Well, hopefully this time next year girls... :D

:dust: :dust:

So has anyone thought of baby name's they like yet? I really like Sophia for a girl. :cloud9:

Well, hopefully this time next year girls... :D

:dust: :dust:

So has anyone thought of baby name's they like yet? I really like Sophia for a girl. :cloud9:

I keep a running list on my computer of baby names :haha: But I don't think we'll end up using any of the ones on the list. Baby names will be the hardest thing for us! It seems as though all the names we hear or think of because they either 1.) remind us of someone else or 2.) one of us just doesn't like it :haha:

Well, I managed two days not smoking and then had a couple :dohh: but I'm now only smoking about 3 a day, only had 2 yesterday so I am a lot better than I was (10-15 a day). Its sooooooooo hard but I know if I found out I was pregnant I would stop straight away, I did last time. I am eating loads more though grr.

Getting really excited now, our new house is going slower and slower now as we are running out of money :cry: but OH said he has got until July to finish it. I asked him why July and he said it has to be ready for when our new baby arrives so if we get pregnant first month and due Sept we have a couple of months to settle in. So it looks like we are still going ahead with the December month, thats if I am not preggers this month.

YAY :happydance::happydance:

God I love loads of names, keep running loads by OH who doesnt like anything. My favourite boy name at the moment is Tyler which I think goes really well with Phoebe, girls I have soooo many I just cant choose.

God I love loads of names, keep running loads by OH who doesnt like anything. My favourite boy name at the moment is Tyler which I think goes really well with Phoebe, girls I have soooo many I just cant choose.

I've been thinking of baby names for years and years! But hubby and I can't really agree!! I like either Ava or Emily for a girl and Bertie and Alfie for a boy. There are plenty more but those are the ones we can almost agree on!! :happydance:

Really lovely names there, seems there is a shift to quite classic/older names recently, which I really like. :)

@Barbles, do I see an BFP in your signature? If so, congrats! I think you're the first of "December" ladies. Fingers crossed it happens as quick for everyone else too and we can join you on the first trimester board soon!

We're in the process of moving/doing up a house too, hence the waiting, but just a couple more weeks and we'll be in. Never buy an old house is my advice...

So looking forward to settling in and starting a little family, the wait has been so long now. x x

I've been taking mine for a long time now.... mainly just to grow out my hair :haha:

I take 400mg of folic acid and 50mg of B5. I take B5 because my luteal phase is only around 11-12 days, and I want to push it along a little :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->