I am seeking a TTC buddy..Any1???

jbolady

Reaction score
Hi
Just had a loss recently(Oct.) and I am seeking a TTC buddy looking to start this month or next. I have 3 kids and I've been married for 8 years. Anyone want a new friend to get started with?

hey! I mc on 9nov...(and 23aug) we were trying for no3....we have 2 girls already,were told before our first we wouldnt conceive naturally and were about to start IVF when along came a BFP!!
goodluck!!

I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

I had a MMC recently, had the D&C on Nov. 19th. We decided to not wait to TTC, we are pretty much NTNP right now as I haven't got my first cycle yet, we are letting nature take it course for now, but will actively start trying in the next month or two! I have been blessed with 3 kids myself, DH and I have been together for 10-11years (married for 8 years! =)

Lots of babydust to us, I can't wait to get that BFP!!! I just got a kitten today to help distract me, and to help me from totally obsessing over it! LOL

Well Hello Ladies, please to meet u!
I had a D&C on Nov. 15, I had a missed m/c in October and I waited for 4 longs weeks to miscarry naturally(It just wouldn't happen). I am hopefully this time and can't wait to try again. I have been with my husband for 13 yrs and married 8 years also SuperKat. I'm sorry about your losses. Lets see how this works out for us though, I feel optimistic.

Pleased to meet you as well!! I am also feeling optimistic, and it worries me! lol I feel like I am getting my hopes up for a bfp too soon, I am sooo impatient!!!

I am feeling that way too, its like I am thinking all we have to do is try and it will happen, because we were not looking to have more kids at all and we used protection and it just happened. With my second son it happened on the first try. But Its been 5 yrs since I've had a baby, I'm 31 now and was told that my progestrone levels are low so I hope I am not getting my hopes up. Did you cycle return yet(sorry to be graphic)

yep my hopes are way up there too,scared theyre goingtocome crashing down on wed.....stupidly have this idea that I could be BFP but really what are the chances? I have huge nipples and theyre very veiny.....and every now and then I think theyre a bit tingly...but maybe I'mimagining it! And maybe thats cause af is coming??? I don't usually have preg symptoms...... 2 days till i can test...fx!

I am feeling that way too, its like I am thinking all we have to do is try and it will happen, because we were not looking to have more kids at all and we used protection and it just happened. With my second son it happened on the first try. But Its been 5 yrs since I've had a baby, I'm 31 now and was told that my progestrone levels are low so I hope I am not getting my hopes up. Did you cycle return yet(sorry to be graphic)

You sound just like me!! I am 30, I have no idea where my progesterone levels are...it makes me sad thought thinking I am at that age where things start to drop! I am having the same concerns...i had my first at 23, my second at 25 and my third at 28...
My cycle hasn't returned yet =( If I could the day of the MMC as the first day of my cycle (Nov 19th), then I am assuming it should come in a couple of weeks!
I feel like I am having phantom pregnancy symptoms and it is messing with my head.
I keep thinking it is going to happen super easy, and then kicking myself for that!!

pip- I am doing the same exact thing...noticing things, things i felt just a few weeks ago when I was pregnant...for me though i think it is all in my head ><

Well I am due for AF tomorrow,couldnt wait to test and got a BFN! am gutted! also just found outtoday a good friend is having a bub the same time as I was so that was a big kickin the guts too!
Like you Kat I was hopingit would be super easy, and I stupidly still think there is a chance (didnt getmy BFP last time till a week late)I could kick myself for getting my hopes up so high.

Well I am due for AF tomorrow,couldnt wait to test and got a BFN! am gutted! also just found outtoday a good friend is having a bub the same time as I was so that was a big kickin the guts too!
Like you Kat I was hopingit would be super easy, and I stupidly still think there is a chance (didnt getmy BFP last time till a week late)I could kick myself for getting my hopes up so high.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry Pip!!! I know that I am going to be crushed when I get my first BFN :hugs::hugs: I am going to need to load up on the comfort feel good foods and do some emotional eating or something...lol. *sigh* none of this is fair.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry Pip!!! I know that I am going to be crushed when I get my first BFN :hugs::hugs: I am going to need to load up on the comfort feel good foods and do some emotional eating or something...lol. *sigh* none of this is fair.:hugs:

cheers Kat, I am sitting here scoffing down homemade choc chip cookies!! Thats great for the diet!! fx for your BFP!

SuperKat you are not gonna get a BFN. We got this in the bag!!! Come New Years we are gonna be CELEBRATING!

SuperKat you are not gonna get a BFN. We got this in the bag!!! Come New Years we are gonna be CELEBRATING!

:thumbup:I am sooooo hoping you are right!!! I am seriously going crazy! I've never done well with the TTC thing...ever. I mean, by month three I am batty. And now since this has happened, it is like my need to get preggo is more like a desperate need, like I am going to lose it if it takes too long...you know?

Pip- choc chip cookies, yum!!! I am supposed to make some of those soon. As soon as I find my motivation! :blush:

I am really wondering how soon after a D&C it is possible to get preggo. I know there are probably a million different answers to this...I just want to hear that 98% of them are "oh, the day after!" *sigh* :dohh:...patience grasshopper...:haha:

SuperKat I heard its like 2 weeks after a D&C, from what I hear your most likely to be super fertile. I have start a Vitamin called Vitex and I've been trying to drink Red Rasberry Leaf Tea(yuck) but I heard it prepares the uterus.

Pip I see u have a sweet tooth? Lol I just ate 2 popcorn balls and I'll probably make the kids chocolate chip cookies tonite. Right now I'd rather eat sweets than real food.

Bring on the chocolate!! or anything with sugar in it really.....how are u ladies feeling???
AF still isnt here....fx it was just too early to test(with mylast I didnt get a BFP until a week after af was due.....) stupid stupid stupid but at least the BFNhas prepared meifaf does come. Kat you're due for af on the 18th.....jbolady when are u due?? fx for BFP's...I am staying +for you!

It came on the 12/2 and is still here (slightly). I know our cycles are not exactly the same but who cares, its seems kinda hard too find buddies here. I'm feeling sooo lazy its ridiculous.

It came on the 12/2 and is still here (slightly). I know our cycles are not exactly the same but who cares, its seems kinda hard too find buddies here. I'm feeling sooo lazy its ridiculous.

our cycles dont matter we can still go thru this together,its somuch better when u have people who have been thru the same crap as you, no where I amfrom really understands they gave me a week then sort of made me feel like it was annoying them that I was still sad.....
:wacko::hugs:

My family has forgotten about it and talk about it like I had a disease, DH wanted to know why I keep rescheduling my followup appointment and at first I didn't really know why I was dreading the visit and then it came to me and I yelled at him and told him "Because the freaking pregnant women there make me sick" and of course he looked at me like I was crazy.

know how you feel! I get grumpy just seeing big bellies! A good friend has just told us she is expecting around the same time as I was.....put on a brave face then came home and lost-it! I am really jealous( and I am NOT a jealous person) and what makes it harder is that they NEVER wanted any more,it was a big accident, and I can't hold on to my planned ones! sorry I could go on for hrs! I just put a new thread up,,,about evap lines on hpt's....have got a 2nd lineonthe testi did today but think maybe its an evap?? what do you think??

Hi girls!:hugs:

Hrmm....well, if we are super fertile 2 weeks after a D&C then DH and I had sex at the perfect time (Dec 2nd). However...(TIM WARNING!!! LOL) CM has been definitely there today...hahaha, making me think that I am super fertile right now, which has me super frustrated because DH is out of town until the 13th!!! grrrr......I think if we didn't catch it around the second then I must've totally missed the window. Boo!

What do you girls think? Does Dec 2nd give me a good chance, or am i out for the month? :shrug:

jbo- My family seems to have forgotten about it too =( I mentioned to my dad "all the stuff going on" and he as all surprised and was like, "oh, what stuff, what happened?!" Then I reminded him and got a "oh..uhh..oh..." :dohh:

The hubby is still grieving, but I sense he doesn't like talking about the loss. He is always like that.

pip- the bellies bother me too....the pictures of newborns bother me the most though I think =/
*sigh*
I'll check your thread pip in a few, gotta get dinner off the stove first! =)

hope you girls are having a great day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"