I am seeking a TTC buddy..Any1???

Pip- i totally get what you are saying!!! I am kinda there already and I don't have a reason to be, I would be going nuts with excitments at the slightest line!!

Jbo- Yea, I would be lying if i said i haven't had any drinks lately...I got drunk on thanksgiving..LOL. (I am probably going to drink tonight too...LOL) I know it isn't bad to do it since I don't even know if i am preggo (I am sure I am not), and we might as well get it in while we can, right?? haha
2 for 1 daiquiri night= no bueno for me! hahaha I would end up going crazy! haha

did you upload a Pic Pip? I would be testing like mad right now.

I most definitely will be getting another doctor - no worries. I took a test recently and it was a BFN, but today I am having these strange uterine twitches, which happened the last time I was preggers, so I am being hopeful. But probably won't start testing again for another 2 weeks or so...but Labor on Labor day would be pretty perfect. lol

did you upload a Pic Pip? I would be testing like mad right now.

hey sorry I can't get a pic that isnt blurry.....maybe when it gets darker (when notif....trying the pos thinking thing instead of freaking out....not working very well!) will test again tomorrowmorning and see dr if af isnt here by monday. I am booked in for a smear, are they ok if I was preg?? will have to ask,hopefully i'llknow def by then!

I'm not quit sure about a Pap during pregnancy I think they may do one in the beginning to check things out but at one point I heard that exams were not good in early pregnancy. I think it depends on the Doc. I went in for an annual Pap once and was pregnant(I didn't know) and got an exam, did a urine sample and was sent away with a sample of birth control and an rx for more, only to start them for a while,and then realize I just felt pregnant and I was. My son was born fine though. I think your pregnant Pip and the stress is no good for the :baby: so take it easy and relax:winkwink:

Hi jbolady I also had mu most recent miscarriage in Oct 10 and have started trying to conceive again Xx

Welcome Tasha, I'm sorry for your loss. Baby Dust to you!

Welcome Tasha, sorry for your loss!

I had a pap smear at the beginning of every pregnancy i've had. I don't think they would do it if it could pose a problem. Can't wait to hear some more positive new from you Pip!
FX'd Mrs.Wells that those twinges you are feeling mean you have a bfp coming!

Hope your all doing well!!

So I took a test today, just a bit ago. I wanted to make sure that the hormone levels were down. Sucks seeing that BFN.

It does suck, but its also good in the fact that your levels are down and you can get to trying again.

well ladies I am noe back at CD1, af has arrived and I feel like s@#t! and I had to go and get DH's hopes up too by showing him my last test,which was still faint but def a pink line.....so he is gutted too. on the bright side its just been over 4 weeks since my last mc and my cycle is almost on track, fc for this month.......
and Mrs Wells...how are the twinges????? fc!

:hugs: Sorry pip =( But I am glad that your cycles are becoming more regulated!!!

jbo- yea, I am glad that at least now I will know that the next BFP I see is a real one, and not leftovers from the MC. How are you doing?

I know that is AF doesn't show up around the 17th for me I am going to go nuts. I know that when I tested the other day a bfp was impossible, it would have meant getting pg and having the egg be fertilized on the same day we had sex and for there to be enough of the pg hormone for it to show up 6 days early...LOL, so, not likely. I haven't totally given up hope yet for this month but won't be testing again for at least another week.

Tasha- what cycle day are you on?

Wells- How are you doing? Still having those feelings? any news??

Hopefuly, Sarah and Texas- How are you girls doing?

Hey ladies,
Pip - I am so sorry! Hopefully it will be easier to track your O since you now have AF.

SuperKat - Hopefully this week will fly by so you can test!!

Welcome Tasha!

Had a ton of those twinges again last night along with some light cramping, but no other sign of pregnancy. I am going to try to not get my hopes up. It is so hard not to. Going to wait until next week before I test...I know it is too soon.

Mrs. Wells how long have you been TTC?
Hey SuperKat I am doing pretty good. Trying to stick to my diet but I've been overeating like crazy. I like to go out and walk or jog but it has been to cold out. I really wanted lose about 15 pounds before I become pregnant again. I don't know if thats gonna happen though <--I'm being hopeful.

Hi Mrs Wells

HI Kat I am on CD22 and for about the past 6-7months I have been getting my period anywhere between CD21-25 but it hasn't shown yet and for the past few days I have been feeling really sick all day and my boobs are killing me, so I did a test this morning but i got a :bfn: Sorry if theres too much information there for you lol Xx

Not long at all. My DH and I have been together for almost 7 years and recently got married October 16. I O'ed that day, so we are pretty confident that was the day we got pregnant. Started to mc Nov. 8 --bled for three weeks and now have been trying again for a little over 2 weeks. So all around not long at all, but it feels like forever. So it is hard to say if what I have been feeling the past couple days is left over from the mc, the first AF, or a new beginning. We'll see...:wacko:

Well Tasha that does sound promising,maybe you were just a bit early to test.....fx!!!

Yeah I hope so, I have started taking Aspirin, do you think it could be that making me feel sick? X

Tasha are you taking the aspirin because the Dr. told you to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->