I am seeking a TTC buddy..Any1???

Hi, hope its ok that i join this thread :) I had a m/c last July and havnt used protection with my fiance at all since, had a couple scares and my doc thinks i may not be making it to implantation. now i'm 8-9 dpo and having the symptoms again, I'm afraid to feel pg get excited and get af :(

Yes u sure can join the more the merrier, Welcome!

Hey ladies,

Just wandering if I too could gatecrash??! I had a MMC and an ERPC on the 1st November - since then my DH and I have not used protection and I have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle. Still have bought lots of OPKS and just waiting for the smiley face!!

So nice to see other women on here in the same boat - lots and lots of luck to you all!!

Sxx

Hey Sarah sure you can. Welcome and I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Welcome Sarah and Hopeful! I am so sorry for your losses! :hugs:

hopeful- that is really frustrating!! I know the feeling...I have been feeling some pg symptoms as well, but know it is too soon (D&C on the 19th of Nov...and the last time I dtd was Dec 2nd =/) It is frustrating to be hopeful and scared at the same time!

Sarah- It is frustrating not knowing where we are in our cycles! My body is driving me mad right now, seems like it is all over the place! I hope that all your :sex: gets you that BFP this month!!!! when will you test?

When do all of you girls plan to test?

hey ladies, how are you all this morning???
well after I gotthe stupid evapline...mustve just been one....I tested again yesterday morning, neg, then again this morning, and I got a line but really really faint(is getting a bit darker as it dries) maybe another evap line?? its definitely a pink line, maybe just getting my hopes up stupidly again!

I need to get busy before I test, Lol. My ovulation day is next Friday so starting Sunday I will get to :sex: And then there will be the loooong anticipated wait.

I did an OPK test and it seems like I'm ovulating today because there are 2 lines. How can that be AF went up 2 days ago and I was predicted to Ovulate next week, Any1 know whats up with that?????

Can I join as well? I mc on November 8th at 5 weeks followed by 3 long weeks of bleeding until I naturally passed everything. I have no clue where I am on my cycle or anything...still waiting for my first AF until then we are NTNP. My doctor is clueless. I think she just finished medical school, because when she went to tell me I had a mc, she started to sweat profusely, turned all red, and began to speak very quickly -- like I was the first person she ever had to tell bad news to. I felt like I needed to comfort HER! Not to mention when she first came in the room (I was in the bathroom) she told my DH that I was 30 weeks along! Wrong room of course...oops!

Pip - I went out and bought those newer digital ones, because I sit and stare until I think I see something and maybe I do, so I got a bunch of those so I didn't have to keep analyzing what I was seeing. Good Luck!!

Hello ladies,

Any room left ...

I am 34 and my DH is 36, we have 2 children ages 16 and 7 and we cant wait to add another little one to the family!.

Unfortunatley I miscarried my lil angel on Nov 27 . I was 11 weeks from my last period and started spotting and went to the ER and was diagnosed as a MMC, the baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks. At first I struggled a bit about trying again, but now I KNOW I wanna try again. I had a D&C done on Nov 30 and I have been having a light blood flow ever since... cant wait for it to stop so I can at least get 1 cycle in and then start trying again.

I have been charting but it seems like everything is all over the place. I took my first pregnancy test since the miscarriage and it was negative,that was a little hard to see. I also use the digital OPK's(they were 27.00 on amazon for the digi box with 20 test strips)

Would love to join you ladies on this journey... baby dust to all..:dust:

Mrs. Wells &Texas, Welcome to the club! I may have to get a digital opk, because I don't know what the heck to do with the Cheapies I bought. I know I can't be ovulating right now so they have to be wrong.

ugh....i had a long response to this and it didn't post!!! boo!!!

Welcome Mrs.Wells and Texas! i am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Pip- that is frustrating!! I can't wait until you test again though!!! Just hang in there, try not to get too excited just yet if you can help it (easier said than done, I know).

jbo- get on it girl!! LOL I think your ovulation time is whacky in the beginning, so if I understand correctly, it is hard to know exactly when you will get preggo (which is partly where the dating concern comes in for doctors).

Mrs. Wells- Your doctor sounds like something from a comedy or a horror movie. Can you get a new one? You should never feel like you need to comfort the doctor when getting bad new, ugh, that's horrible!

Texas- my first negative pregnancy test will be hard for me as well...not looking forward to that at all. I haven't tested since the MMC and I guess i am waiting just hoping that the next one I take will be positive again. *sigh* I know I am setting myself up to be sad!

So, who all is taking pregnancy tests soon??? i am dying to buy some, but I am going to wait until next week or so i think. I dunno...i go back and forth on it....

SuperKat did you have a men. cycle yet? I ordered OPK & HPT kits from Amazon. I did 1 of the HPT just to make sure my levels were back to normal it came back negative which made me feel good because I know now I can get started. When will you be testing.

How is everyone today?

Also Ladies I am working on trying to do a contest called Labor on Labor Day and I'm in the process of receiving endosements from companies that will give prizes for the Lucky Lady that goes into Labor on Labor Day, how does that sound?

Good morning ladies!

Good luck to the ladies that will be testing!!!!

I wish i could just get to doin the do!!! Darn flow still slowly flowin.... How long did you ladies bleed after your MC?

On and off for about a week and a half very lightly, and got my offical men. cycle 2 weeks after right on target of when it would have came had I not m/c.

Labor on Labor Day, shoot, I'm down for some prizes!! hahaha

I haven't had a men. cycle yet. I am assuming it should come next week some time (Dec. 17th would be CD 28).

Okay, so I am considering testing before that...I am so afraid to test too close to christmas and have my christmas ruined over a BFN...it would be the first one I've had in years (I was not trying with this pregnancy that I miscarried, so when I tested it was positive).

Texas- I bled lightly for about 7 days-9 days. It kinda stopped the morning of the 7th day, then DH and I dtd, and then I spotted for a day or 2 after.

I am good today. I am supposed go out tonight with my roller derby girls, i am excited...but then at the same time I am kind of afraid to drink any alcohol. I have been treating myself like I am preggo, even though I'm not so that way when I am I don't have to change anything...ugh. How are you doing?

I am so guilty of drinking alcohol. The 2 for 1 Daiquiri Nites are just too tempting! SuperKat I'm in the process of organizing it, its alot so Hopefully it will work out, Looking for a Public Relations person at the moment.

Right...so I tested again this morning, same thing- theres aline which did come up in the time but its really faint, but I CAN see (ipromisei'm not going mad....well maybe) have a doc appt on monday so might get him to take bloods....if af hasnt come by then, maybe I'll use my last test on mon morning.........this is frustrating!
Kat- this is my first cycle after mc too, just want things to get back to normal asap so I can get back on the baby-making-wagon!

Right...so I tested again this morning, same thing- theres aline which did come up in the time but its really faint, but I CAN see (ipromisei'm not going mad....well maybe) have a doc appt on monday so might get him to take bloods....if af hasnt come by then, maybe I'll use my last test on mon morning.........this is frustrating!
Kat- this is my first cycle after mc too, just want things to get back to normal asap so I can get back on the baby-making-wagon!

hehe feel silly quoting myself!
but just got DH to look at the test,saying 'you really have to get it in the rightlight....' and he's half a metre away andlike 'yep, I can see the colour'
is that promising............so I'll def get doc to do bloods and maybe check my progesterone too just in case (mine prog dropped really bad with DD and we were told we would mc, thank God for prog pesseries!)
tryingnot to get excited but failing miserably, gonna be a big fall if this is just my body playing tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->