I am so impatient

redwine22

Pregnant
Reaction score
New to Baby and Bump and ttc, hubby and I are in our first month of ttc.
I think I ovulated yesterday and next AF is due on the 27th December (29 Day cycle)

The two week wait is going to drive me mental!!!! How do you cope to stop yourself going stir crazy.

Good luck to everyone and so glad I found this site bit has been so informative - I work from home and today I have done nothing but scroll through this site. Going to have to be extra productive tomorrow.

i also have just posted my impatience... must be a day of impatience hehee!!! its such a useful site and im addicted to it.. OH is getting cross im spending time on her but i cheer him up with a little BD :D

I'm a wreck. But open about it!! This my first month too, joined bnb during the wait before ttc. Be careful coz now I'm an addict!
:dust:

Oh fairygirl you can join the addict club!! Like me :D i can even get BnB on my phone at work which is dangerous... ill never get any work done!

Redwine i forgot to say... charting keeps me sane! :D

I'm always checking bnb on my phone and have now figured out when it says 'memory full close some applications' it does not mean no more bnb. Oh no, it means switch phone on and off again to delete history. Mmmm wah ha ha. :p
In all seriousness though, I do only check at breaks.

hehehe fairygirl i got so cross with the site as it was down for maintenance and i had questions dammit!!!! but happy happy its back now :D

hi,

i am the same i came off the pill last friday and never got any breakthrough bleeding and it made me think maybe it woudn't be a bad thing and now have decided we will not go back on the pill. i still have no breakthrough bleeding and am getting very impatient as i would really like af to show up so i can get on with trying properly i.e knowing my cycle:blush:

exactly.... im hoping no af will mean bfp woop but i think after a few months of optimism and bfn's i will probably chill ou a bit more :D when the excitment wears off

Hi Guys - well today I kept baby n bump switched off :cry: and got a little bit of work done in between trying to decide when I am pregnant what we will call the baby :wacko:, I am 31 years old what am I doing?

AF is due 28th december and I guess until then it is just a waiting game :growlmad:!!

Good luck all - when are you all testing?

Isn't it fun when baby thoughts surpass any others?!? Well not so much if you have a pile of work to get done and are going to spend the Christmas holidays catching up. Ooops.
If I get through the weekend without AF knocking I will be testing on the 22nd. First time I'll poas so quite a big deal. This ttc stuff is tough!

good luck for the 22nd I hope AF stays away and you get a BFP.

I have read posts about the first response which can detect up to 5 days early - not sure how reliable they would be. It would mean that I could test on christmas day, Think I will wait and if no AF test on New Years eve. We will see I might take up POAS as a hobby.

Good luck

i know what you mean i think i am becoming slightly obssesed my dh thinks i am mad i have now tested twice and both neg no signs of af fingers crossed for you keep us updated x

A lady in the pregnancy gallery told me frer were bogof in boots. Will be off there on Monday if it's meant to be.

Hi Fairydust I have me fingers crossed for you too - One of my friends came of the pill and was pregnant within two months, I hope it happens for you that quickly.

Might give the FRER a try keep me updated on how you get on

New to Baby and Bump and ttc, hubby and I are in our first month of ttc.
I think I ovulated yesterday and next AF is due on the 27th December (29 Day cycle)

The two week wait is going to drive me mental!!!! How do you cope to stop yourself going stir crazy.

Good luck to everyone and so glad I found this site bit has been so informative - I work from home and today I have done nothing but scroll through this site. Going to have to be extra productive tomorrow.

ha ha ha- I have done the same thing! LOL- talk about being obsessed. Good luck and lots of luck

hey you guys, im thinking of testing xmas eve, i have had unexplainable chronic heartburn for three days which is driving me slightly mad and i am shattered.... poss staying up late on here isnt helping. I cant belive how obsessed im becoming every possible twinge (of which im getting alot) i wonder about. I really hpe af doesnt come because i think i will be rather upset untill i get used to being dissapointed :( good luck on your testies xxxx

Hello,

I TTC for #1, and this is my first cycle of Clomid. Start OPK tomorrow. Any suggestions, or words of advise??:wacko::dust::spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->