I despise CB digi :-(

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Had a v faint pos on ic...superdrug and a frer Tuesday. ..line on superdrug is getting a lil bit more darker Thursday and today....used a cb digi with fmu...not pregnant. Anyone know the miu of a superdrug and a cb digi?

I'm pretty sure clear blue digi is 50 miu.. A d super drug 10miu but that's from memory.

Thats what I thought too which would make sense as bfn Monday followed by spotting tues and Wednesday then a v faint bfp Tuesday thanks hun xxx

Hcg best start doubling soon.....would work out correct though if its 50miu as only had a v faint pos Tuesday on ic and frer and superdrug so their all like 10-12....heres hoping ha xx how you feeling mrsb xxx

I agree, I think the digitals aren't very sensitive and have quite a high threshold. I hope it turns 'pregnant' for you soon.

Was it one without the conception indicator? They're even less sensitive apparently.

x

A cb digi starts at 25 miu, to get a 1-2 weeks, hence their claim you can test 4 days before your period is due....

Pregnant 1-2 weeks (25 mIU/ml),
Pregnant 2-3 weeks(200 mIU/ml)
Pregnant 3+ weeks (2000 mIU/ml)

That used to be on the cb website but I can't find it now, but this https://www.carefertility.com/ivf/viewtopic.php?p=859722&sid=df2bbfcc8177039bece2dffbff79699f Is a study that was done on them, however it questions their accuracy. Personally iv found them generally to be accurate, but do seem to vary- with my toddler I had very obvious bfps on a frer (nearly as dark as the control) and the digi still said not pregnant, this time round the day I found out my frer was quite faint, but cb digi said 1-2. Have u tested again? Xx

I am definitely pregnant. Getting strong positive on every 'old fashioned' tests this afternoon. Ooppss abd a PREGNANT on superdrug own digu test this very minute! Stick bean stick! Xxx

If all your other tests are bfp then I wouldn't worry.

I feel like crap lol. I will live but they don't recommend it!

Xxx

Awww mrsb :hugs: hope your in bed resting hun! How is the spotting?

Thanks ladies for all your info :-D phew can relax now knowing im not going mental! Xxx

Yeah I think their not as sensitive as they say. I have no idea about the superdrug ones but highly recommend and quite cheap.... £6.99 for 2 digi tests xxx

Tesco's tests always worked for me. FRER used to be good but now they're rubbish! I think you are pregnant though :)

Aw I would just ignore the digi cath, I don't think they are as accurate as they say. All the others are BFPs so that's what I'd pay attention too, and the super drug one says pregnant too so don't worry.
My CB digi only said 1-2 weeks at 18 dpo but technically they should say 2-3 weeks by that point so it shows they aren't very accurate. I doubt my hcg was less than 200mlu at 18dpo when I was getting super dark ICs!!

I would also ignor the digi! Imagine you had never done one.. Your definitely pregnant!' :))

I don't remember the levels they measure but I used superdrug own and then cb digi after and I remember reading the leaflets on both and finding the answer there, it was in some small print I think but I'm sure I found it on there.
Sounds like you already know you're pregnant now though so congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->