I despise CB digi :-(

I got frer BFP on 11dpo, digi said not pregnant. I next took a digi at 18dpo and it worked x

I got BFPs for a week last month (FRER and WONDFO) but never got the digi BFP... and then I miscarried. I'm sorry, not trying to be negative but I just know that when I went through it I wished I would have known more about miscarriages and how common they are.

FX for you! Hoping those levels rise for you so you can ignore my 2 cents altogether!!! ha

Thank you hun. Iv had a few mcs but always had a pregnant on cb digi. My hcg wasnt high enough for the cb as I had a pregnant on digi superdrug test in the afternoon. Cb are known for being not accurate x

Hiya hun. Feeling a bit sick tbh but I think that's lack of food :-( tests are much darker though :-D you ok? Xxx

to get just "a pregnant" its 25 or over, to get 1-2weeks its 50 - 200, then 2-3 weeks is 200-2000...

A cb digi starts at 25 miu, to get a 1-2 weeks, hence their claim you can test 4 days before your period is due....

Pregnant 1-2 weeks (25 mIU/ml),
Pregnant 2-3 weeks(200 mIU/ml)
Pregnant 3+ weeks (2000 mIU/ml)

That used to be on the cb website but I can't find it now, but this https://www.carefertility.com/ivf/viewtopic.php?p=859722&sid=df2bbfcc8177039bece2dffbff79699f Is a study that was done on them, however it questions their accuracy. Personally iv found them generally to be accurate, but do seem to vary- with my toddler I had very obvious bfps on a frer (nearly as dark as the control) and the digi still said not pregnant, this time round the day I found out my frer was quite faint, but cb digi said 1-2. Have u tested again? Xx

It's believed that 3+ is actually closer to 20,000. I still got a 2-3 with hcg levels over 2200. It wasn't until my levels were 17,000 that I got a 3+

Will post pics tomorrow mrsb :-D how you feeling hun??

Xxx

Glad they are getting darker Hun. When's your next doctors appointment or midwife?
I'm good, the MS kicked my ass last night but had a great day today.

Nothing now untily scan on fri 13th hun. Then hopefully another scan xmas eve or a private one!

Oohhhh no.....at least your ok today. .....was it when Emilia was in bed? I was sleeping by 8.30 last night and be doing the same tonight!

Yeah mrsb has it stopped hun? Xxx

Yeah I watched strictly and was looking forward to X factor and I'm a celeb but felt so sick I had to go to bed! Think it was from watching all the spinning they were doing on strictly, made me dizzy lol!!

Only 12 more days then Hun, may seem like forever but I'm sure it will fly by in the run up to Christmas! How are you gonna avoid Christmas parties and stuff? Luckily today when we went out for a meal with family I could use the excuse that I was driving!

Haha it could have been from the spinning! No more strictly for you! Hahs stick to coronation st...no one spins in that haha!

Awwww I really don't know...I got my party Fri and everyone knows im a big drinker on nights out and I bloody planned it all! Can't really use the antibiotic excuse as I know they won't fall for it and will click om straight away! Any ideas?

Mrsb as long as it stays brown! Are you still having any symptoms? Xxxx

Right heres my hots from Friday - day before cb said not pregnant - there are lines there just my camera couldnt pick them up.

testnew6.jpg

Here are the ones from Sat (incl the cb digi i did this am) the tests are a bit darker in real life - again- crap camera lol xxx
test4.jpg
test5.jpg
testnew2.jpg
testnew3.jpg

Attachments

• testnew.jpg
    testnew.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
They are all looking fab Hun! Today's is really clear and I'm on my iPhone!! How far along does this make you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->