I despise CB digi :-(

Cath-I just popped in and read this thread. I wanted to reassure you a little if I can. I'm currently almost 9 weeks and I've been dealing with pink cm (and even some red discharge and clots!) since 5 weeks. I've had 3 ultrasounds and all show a healthy baby with a strong hb. Hang in there and try to relax. I know it's hard to do (ask the ladies over on the PARL thread or the Recurrent miscarriage thread and they'll tell you just how freaked out I was up until last week) but put your feet up, drink TONS of water, and pamper yourself a bit.

Also wanted to add that I had spotting with my DD in my first tri and she just turned two this fall.

Thanks everyone. ...the brown/pink/red cm spotting is still there....tests aren't as dark as Fridays but today was a lil bit darker than yesterday. Ics are going fainter. Still got sore boobs....no cramps or anything. So confused. Going to see if I can get an apt at epau tomorrow instead of waiting till Friday. Think it'll be bad news tho xxx

I hope they can fit you in tomorrow. Keep us updated. :hugs: xxx

I hope everything is ok Hun, I hope EPAU will fit you in tomorrow xxxxx

I wish you all the best tomorrow and hopefully just a scare and everything is ok. XXhugsXX I started bleeding this morning and I don't really have high hopes ::crying:: I do have an appt in the morning with my OB to get bloods done. So we'll see. Right now I'm about to put my pjs on and crawl in the bed for the rest of the day. :(

Completely know what your going through hun....so stressful isnt it? Still got sore boobs and neasea but the pessary could be holding all the tissue in to give me false hope..I hope you get good news tomorrow from your bloods hun xxxxx

It's not looking good today, clots and everything. I have a terrible headache. I'm so exhausted. I don't think I could possibly cry anymore. It's terrible. I def know how you feel.

Oh hun massive hugs :-( are you going for bloods today? Xxx

Tomorrow morning. I have an appt to discuss an abnormal pap that came back with high risk cells, from back in October in order to find out what's going on with the abnormal pap they were going to have to do a procedure called a colposcopy. while I was there they were also going to see how far along I was since I just found out this week, But i guess we don't have that to worry about anymore. :(

Cath and justusroyal3 I'm so sorry at what you're both going through. I know it's so very hard. Really wish I could do or say something to help, but I know that's not possible. Cath I'd get straight down to epau tom, at least they may be able to tell u what's going on. Am thinking of you both and justusroyal3 please keep us posted re pap results. Isur husband going with u? xx

Yes he's going with me. I told him everything today. About the BFP earlier this week then started bleeding really bad today. He just held me why I cried and reassured me everything was going to be ok and we're in it together. Now onto the dreaded pap results and biopsy. She's going to check my HCG tomorrow, might as well check my hormone levels to to see if they're ok.

:nope:
Lots of love and hugs to you Cath,
I really hope they can find out why this is happening & get you your much deserved rainbow baby. Xxxx

Oh cath I'm so so sorry Hun, I really thought this was it for you this time. Big big hugs, life is just shit sometimes isn't it and I hope it's your turn to get some good luck and things going your way sooooo soon because you deserve it so much xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->