I despise CB digi :-(

Thanks hun! my Ics are getting darker but still a bit pants - I think ill stick with the Superdrug for progression!

haha only about 4+3! xxx

Well for 4+3 that's fab Hun! They look just how they should so don't panic. How long will you keep testing? I stopped at 4+6 coz I was driving myself bonkers! But then my EDD is actually 2 days ahead of what I ovulated so by LMP I stopped at 4+4.

Hahaha Bailey do you realyl think im going to stop anytime soon haha you know im a POASaholic haha!! I think ill keep testing until scan, maybe ics and only every 2 days just becayse Cyclogest cant mask a mc so for my own sanity ill continue haha!

Mrsb your scan is tomorrow isnt it? xxx

Awww hun :-( try not to worry - remember brown blood is old blood :hugs: xxxxx

Exactly. Brown blood is usually just from the cervix or something. Thinking of you tomorrow mrs B!

Cath yeah that's true you are a POAS addict lol! Just try not to let them worry you and bear in mind that sensitivity varies etc.
What does the cyclogest do Hun?

Def hun - superdrug seems to be working the best at the mo - but ill only test every 48 hours from now on :-D

I know it thickens the lining but not realyl sure if what else but from what I read it can mask a mc and it makes your preg symptoms a bit more intense...YAY! haha. xxx

We'll fingers crossed it does what it should and thickens the lining and that little baby bean sticks!!! :dust:

We can hope hun!!

Quick question - did you ever have like a yellow CM?? Im not sure if its residue from the cyclogest though xxx

I don't think I did very early on but I have recently, only tinged yellow.

Ohhh good! thought i was being a bit weird then! xxx

I've also had yellow cm and also (tmi) glob like texture but I was told it's normal as long as there is no odour x

Waaaaaa! Jus come across this. Congratulations Cath! :hugs: I'm praying this is your sticky bean, you deserve it! :kiss:

Looks like your lines are progressing GREAT! Rest up as much as you can. I've had plenty of yellowish cm all the way through, seems normal to me :)
Will your doc send you for an early scan? I'll be stalking :) xxx

How are u today Cath? Have u done anymore tests ( or is that a silly question?!! ;) ) Xx

Hahaha Hiya Amy! You ok hun?? Seen on FB your in double figures!! YAY!!

im fine hun - feeling a bit crampy today but not worried - what will be will be! Yep early scan for Fri 13th (GREAT not :-( )

Haha I have tested today and I think the superdrug test was darker but not 100% sure - going to hold off testing now until Thursday - If I can that is haha im a POAS addict! xxx

Cath. I'm a total POAS addict. Up until this morning I was POAS at least once a day! I've been doing a progression with IC's (I know you're not meant to!). I haven't done one today because I only have two left and want to do one next week and not have to buy 20+ more - because I will end up buying at least 20 because they're a 'bargain'. :haha:

I'm great thanks, yep! Hopefully will be you soon!!
Aah god I cramped all the way through first tri, very scary but very normal ofc. I've got an appointment that day too! I'm sure it'll be a good day for you :hugs: got a good feeling. :)

Goodd on you for laying off the tests :haha: make sure you get your feet up - my theory is that chocolate makes lil beans stick :winkwink: :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->