I despise CB digi :-(

Yeah they seem to be darkening more than the Ics but im starting to get the dreaded feeling I get just before a mc :-( really need this to go away! Well going from my LMP im 5&2 but I think really im more 4&6 sooo not too much of a difference haha I thought it was more than that until I looked at my calander lol, I think im worrying myself by thinking back to symptoms on my losses, 1st mc I was extremelly tired, V sore boobs and ended up mc on fri 13th at 6w. ectopic i had NO symptoms, then other mc in June this year I had none. this pregnancy Iv been feeling sick, sore boobs are starting and bloated but it could be the progesterone pessaries as they intense your pg symptoms, why cant pregnancy be straight forward without the worrying :-( If I get past 6 weeks ill relax xxx

Aaww Hun think positive. I'm really sorry uv been through that. Symptoms are a good thing though, they mean there's enough hcg to affect your body. I know the progesterone could be increasing them but still. Have u thought about leaving it a few days then testing so u can see a real progression. I couldn't do it myself (still testing, no idea why!!) so not really sure why I'm suggesting it, but hey worth mentioning!!! :) xx

Hahahaha I could never not test haha I know what you mean though hun it would be best because you could see the progression but I know cyclogest can mask a mc so I think id feel better testing so there are no surprises in the scan...oh God this is going to be the longest wait EVER! xxx

Ahh well I think another mc is on the horizon. Tests considerably lighter than yesterday. Literally cannot do this anymore. Thank god we can't ttc for another 21 months for the wedding. Xxx

Mrsb how you doing lovely???

I wish I could hun :-( been no progression on ics for a few days...superdrug had been getting darker but today its gone as light as it was a few days back xxx

:hugs: Oh cath I'm so sorry. Honestly am thinking of you, keeping everything xd that ur wrong. :hugs: are u upto much this weekend so u can try and keep ur mind off it? xx

Thanks hun. No we got a quiet weekend cause df has been working 14 hour shifts all week incl today. Its ok though im used to all of this now hun. Although this time I thought it would be diff xxx

Take it easy and look after yourself Hun. Do u mind me asking if uv been to the dr about ur losses? Are u sure u didn't drink lots of water last night? X

Yeah hun...im due to have a HSG and take ny tube away cause the ectopic scared It... im on progesterone pessaries to see if itll stop another mc but now im on the verge of my 3rd mc they will have to run tests go see why it keeps happening. I only had a little bit of a drink so don't think its diluted and my wee was quite dark xxx

I've got everything crossed that it was just dud tests. Can you post a picture so we can see? I know I didn't think mine were darkening for ages. :hugs:

Here comes the pink cm :-( Iv had enough of ttc really don't think I can carry on with it anymore xxx

Aahh ok, thought I'd check- when pregnant with Amy I had an entire day where my cb digi went down from 2-3 to 1-2 ( did 3 of them that day all said 1-2) was sure it was over, but back to 2-3 next day and 3+ soon after. I had drunk quite a bit the night before, I guessed that was maybe why. Am still keeping everything crossed for you hun. Why won't u be ttc for 21 months because of the wedding? Xx

:hugs: Oohh just saw about pink cm. I am so sorry. It must be so draining, bith physically and emotionally. I wish I could say something to help. If u need to talk were all here. :hugs:

Oh cath I really hope you are wrong Hun and it's all ok. Thinking of you Hun and praying it's all gonna be ok xxxxxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww hun. I hope this can still work out for u. Ive got everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eurgh..well been spotting most of the day no ceamps or anything. ..boobs are still quite sore....my evening hpt looked a lil bit darker than this morning's. Im not holding out much hope tbh. Why can't things ever be straight forward for us ladies xxxx

Is it a lot of spotting Hun? I know it's hard to try and stay positive but lots of women get spotting and everything turns out ok. I had a massive bleed in my pregnancy with Emilia.
It's good that the HPT was darker too. I'm praying for you Hun that it all works out ok, roll ok Friday for you so you can hopefully see a little jellybean in there with a lovely heartbeat xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->