I despise CB digi :-(

Hahha its a disorder bther! Many of us are struck down by it unfortunatly! haha I think I really need to though for my sanity as the cyclogest can mask a mc!

Awww Amy I wish I bloody liked chocolate that much :-( Im not a lover of it im more a savoury type of girl! Love my pastries! Thank you hun - I will let you know how it goes :-D Hopefully will get another just before xmas or we will go private but my consultant wants me scanned every week so we shall see! xxx

Great to see your lines getting darker, congratulations!!
I think some multivitamins can make CM a bit yellow, and make wee proper neon!

im quite happy with the progression which is a first for me haha! ahhh I know I cant wait I just want it over with now - got a feeling they will say 'oh come back in 5 days as its measuring a little behind' I really dont want that haha xxx

Just wanted to let you know cathgibbs that your thread has given me hope! I had my first faint pos yesterday morning with Wondfo hcg strips. So waited until today to FRER and CB digi.. I just don't know what to think :/ but your posts are making me hang in there!
YESTERDAY:
https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/LindsayTart/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

TODAY: this is some kind of CrAzY CB DIGIT: BFP... FRER neg :(
https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/LindsayTart/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg

Wowza that is weird?! Well the ic and cb are def positive. .wonder why frer is neg?? Never seen that before xxx

when is your estimated due date? Have you seen your practitioner yet? Any symptoms as of today? I left the nurse a VM today at my OB/gyn to see if I need bloodwork or maybe a scan to see if its REALLY true. Still hard for me to accept a positive when FRER was negative :/ but your picture posts are giving me hope!

I think its 6th August hun. Haven't gone to drs as theres no need to here in the uk I have an early scan at 6 weeks due to previous ectopic. I do think your pregnant iv never heard of a false cb digi pos! I don't like frer as I never get a line but I did this cycle. Im 19dpo now and my lines are progressing quite nicely! Yours will soon hun xxx

I hope they do, yours look great! What is your estimated ovulation...I think we are only a couple days apart. Mines showing Aug 8th EDD.
I think they are going to tell me the same thing its too early to do anything really besides maybe hcg levels with bloodwork.

YAE to your pos FRER maybe this one is THE ONE! :)

I think it was:16 November hun but I think I implanted weekend of the 23/24 as I had brown spotting 26&27 and had my v faint bfp on 26th. My lmp was the 29 oct so I think the mw will go from then which puts me 5&1 but really Its a few days earlier! Oohhhhh not far behind me then hun! Go and have bloods done as its always nice to know what level your hcg is at :-D xxx

7 days! :hugs:

Got my fingers firmly crossed that this is your rainbow baby! :)

Thank you hun. Just wish the week would speed up now so we know :-( xxx

Yesterdays Superdrug

testnew3.jpg

Todays superdrug and Ic progression so far........What do you think? xxx

testnew.jpg

testnew2.jpg

The superdrug is definitely a little darker Hun. Have u done another digi? (Even though I know you don't like them!) x

Arghhh for some STUPID reason! I did a digi Monday and 1-2 then i did one tuesday 1-2 why i did one the day after I DO NOT BLOODY KNOW! arghh I have 2 more coming so should be here today or tomorrow so will test and then I WILL keep one for after the scan - the Ics are making me a bit nervous though but the superdrug seem to have good progression xxx

Haha, we all do it! ICs do honestly take ages to get dark. And they vary so much, iv done 2 from the same box with the same wee (!) and one the test was darker than the control, the other the test was quite a bit lighter. Is ur scan next Thursday? X

the ICS are getting on my nerves now! I just want them to go atleast a few shades darker haha! I think my ticker is wrong aswell - I ov on the 15/16/17? no next Friday hun - Fri the fricking 13th! starting to get nervous now xxx

Maybe stick with the super drugs for now lol! ICs are annoying. Oh dear Friday the 13 th lol, well we'll all be keeping everything crossed for u so that's got to be a good sign in a weird way!! So how many weeks do u think u are?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->