I didnt realise we were different

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was little only my stocking was from Santa and that was just little presents, the rest were from whoever bought them. My mum got fed up of Santa getting all the credit :xmas13:.
I'll be doing the same when LO is older.

Yep when I was little most of the presents came off Santa with just 2/3 off my parents

This is how we do it in our house as well for the boys

All my presents were from Mum and Dad. They bought them, sent them to Santa and he delivered them.

Same here :)
And he would only deliver them if he had decided I was good enough. I still believe in father christmas despite not getting a "gift" from him personally.

When i was little my mum just split the presents she had bought us from her and santa. Everything else was from whoever had gave them to us. I will be doing the same.
X

we always had one big pressie from mum and dad, and the rest my mum and dad bought wer from santa. ones from family/friends wer from the ppl they came from!

When I was little only my stocking was from Santa and that was just little presents, the rest were from whoever bought them. My mum got fed up of Santa getting all the credit :xmas13:.
I'll be doing the same when LO is older.

Same here!!
We do a sack from santa which has lots of little bits and pieces in, then their main presents are tagged from whoever gave them! :xmas6:

well in my family when me and my sister were growing up, all of our presents had tags on with who they was off (mum, aunties, uncles ect) and everyone had sent the presents to santa and he just elivered them :D .. ill be doing the same when i have my own children xx

To me your oh's is a strange concept we did the same as you. I believe it's nice to learn that we give and receive presents to those we love and care about to show how we feel. Santa is a treat for the good boys and girls.. Xmas is about families not just a man in a red suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"