I do solemnly swear not to POAS

I didnt get my BFP till 17dpo with my first so its not iver till the witch comes :thumbup:

Thank you. I've been feeling like the witch is coming now for 3 days but nothing when I go to the toilet. Will test again on Thursday if no af tomorrow

Wit my first I felt like AF was coming, even said to my husband im sure im out cos she is going to arrive any minute. My cervix was low and open too which is usually an AF sign for me.

My cervix is low hard and closed. I guess I just need to play the waiting game

How do you ladies feel your cervix? The thought makes me ill but now I'm intruiged.

Lily...don't leave. We all have good intentions but we all want to know as soon as possible.

I have 5 days to wait. I have a frer sitting in my bathroom cupboard waiting for me. I'll be testing on Sunday. I'm only picking up another box of 2. I refuse to spend as much as I did the last time. So I will be waiting 2 days in between. I didn't see a light pink line until 13dpo the last time (although I got a super squinter at 10dpo, and bfns on 11 and 12). so I figure if I test 10, 12, and 14 I am good to go.

Okay im trying really hard not to get exited but did am internet cheapy this morning and got a really really faint line, like soooo faint I gave myself a headache looking for it lol.

So went out and bought a frer this afternoon ready for tomorrow morning.

My cervix has suddenly shot up and gone high too so really have my fingers crossed.

And brunette and bubs u just use your clean fingers it tAkes a while to understand what your feeling to me a week before i was sure what I was feeling was my cervix :blush: its when it moves that you realise it must be :winkwink: theres a website called mybeautifulcervix which shows the cervix in all stages but it does have some graphic pics. It really helps you understand what your feeling but will understamd if you dont want to see :thumbup:

OMG lemely... will you please post a pic of the test?!

CD 34 here...very cranky, watery clear CM. I feel like AF is on her way. Woke up with a horrible headache.

I am sort of squeamish with putting fingers up my vag haha. Maybe one of these days lol

Ooo lemely how exciting.

I'm still waiting for af and still getting bfn!

I did take photo but you just cant see anything its one of those lines that you have to be standing on you head, with a magnifying glass and a 1000 lumen torch to see :winkwink: hopefully will have a pic tomorrow though :dust:

Got my progesterone back. It was 78. My level on my bfp back in July was 69. So I am very optimistic.

I am not going to make it until af is due now. I just need to know. I am still waiting until 10dpo though.

Fingers crossed Aayla,

I tested this morning and BFN :cry: but as I said before didnt get a BFP till 17dpo with 1st so feeling hopeful especial since AF hasnt come and my LP is usually 10 days max and today is 13dpo

Fingers are crossed for you aayla.

Hope you get your bfp lemley
My cervix has now gone high I can barely reach it! I haven't tested today I'm going to wait now till sat or Sunday.

Same here my cervix has shot up from being really low.

Oh fingers crossed for all of us :dust:

I had a second batch of EWCM after O that I thought was just my secondary oestrogen surge but womdering now if it was O delayed. That would make me 10dpo tops :wacko:

Well I've started spotting so guess she's on her way :(

Aayla and Lemely, I really hope you'll get your BFP in a couple of days!

Sorry Besty!!! 😢

Yesterday my temp shot back up from 36.55 C to 36.75 (coverline is 36.40). This morning it was slightly lower, but still higher than it was supposed to be considering AF should arrive very soon. I've had a bad cold with flu-like symptoms for a couple of days, though (and I've also had all my usual PMS symptoms), so I'm not really sure this spike means anything.

Mind if I join? No luck this past cycle so this will be cd2 for me. I was peeing on sticks so early this month so once AF showed up yesterday, I made myself a promise to not even buy any tests until AF is late!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->