I do solemnly swear not to POAS

Thank you all! 😊

Oops! Aayla, I meant "15 dpo", not cd15!!!!

Hi ladies. AF is due Friday. Reading all these comments makes me want to test. But, I am fighting the urge. This is our 8th cycle. Hoping this would be our Rainbow baby. I thought trying before my MC was hard. It seems way harder now.

Hi ladies. AF is due Friday. Reading all these comments makes me want to test. But, I am fighting the urge. This is our 8th cycle. Hoping this would be our Rainbow baby. I thought trying before my MC was hard. It seems way harder now.

I totally agree. this wait is killing me and i have been testing and I knew I shouldn't. Just have to get through the week.

SMU with a FRER do you guys see it too??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
it's definitely BFP...went in with my coworker and took it and she saw it immediately.

Thanks for all the support guys :)

Congrats Brunette

afm. having a rough time. im currently 10dpo and still have 6 days to go before AF is due. getting really discouraged...

mommyhopeful...don't be discouraged. it took until 2 weeks after my expected period for me to get a BFP.

Thanks for the support everyone. Very much in shock.

Welcome skye and mommyhopeful :wave:

I can see the line congrats brunette :happydance:

Ive just had a stock take in my ttc cupboard lol and I have 20 OPKs and 3 pg tests (1 IC, 2 ASDA). So this month i am not buying anymore. Im going to have to make those 3 tests last :winkwink:

latest test. 12 dpo. I believe I can see something in person and when I zoom in on my computer I definitely do. Hopefully someone else sees what I see.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 18
Hmm im really not sure Aayla, i think I can but Im not 100%

Are you testing again tomorrow? Or leaving it a few days?

tested today. 13dpo. not even a hint. not even picture taking worthy. very much a BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I am 3-4 days away from af. while I still have some symptoms I am almost positive I am out now.

Yes, i know that I am not truly out until af shows and I will wait impatiently for her to do so. I just want this cycle to be over with now. If she is late I will use the CB digi. but I have a feeling she will be right on time.

If she shows we have decided to take a break from TTC for a few months. I've been so focused on this to the exclusion of all else. and I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. I've gained a lot of weight since I first started this and I need to get that down again but I can't seem to meld the two lives together. I think there is that fear I will miscarry again. Somewhat irrational, I know, but it is stopping me in my tracks.

and so now I wait.

Hi all I am 9 dpo and dying to take a test, but just keep telling myself it's far too early. We are trying for our 2nd been 5 months so far and nothing. Our first took us 26 cycles and he is 16months old now. trying to wait til 14dpo to test but that clearblue digital is calling to me from the drawer lol

it is cd 35. 16 dpo. I took a dollar store test and BFN. Af is due tomorrow but she could come today as I have had 34 day cycles before but my last lp were 16 days (previous ones were 17 and 18). But there is no sign that she is coming other than some on and off again cramping but it doesn't totally feel like af cramping.

this was my last test. I'm just waiting now. If she isn't here by monday morning I am calling the doc to get a blood test just to be sure.

Spotting has started. Af will be coming right on time. :cry:

ah noo aayla :hugs:

Welcome enasy :wave: i know exactly how you feel we took just iver 4 years to concieve our lb and now been 4 cycles so far for #2, i think you just automatically mentally brace yourself for the long haul. Im sure you can hold out til 11 doi :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->