I do solemnly swear not to POAS

It appeared within 2 mins. Will get a digi at some point to confirm it to myself haha

I see it. Wish I could rotate it. Tried to save the pic but my computer won't give me permission to view it.

Here's another pic in better lighting. My dh has gone to get another test. Will do it in the morning and update you all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
oh yeah. I see that now. No doubting that line!! Congrats!!!

Congrats again Besty, it does definitely look positive!! :thumbup:

I gave in and tested again early in the afternoon (I know...) with a test from a different brand.

After 3 minutes nothing had appeared... then (within 10 minutes) an almost invisible line appeared! It was even fainter then the one from this morning's test, and it appeared later, but I'm hoping they can't be two evaps in a row!!!!!

No more tests for me until Monday.

How long did you hold it for Lily? Some people just test better in the morning. The different brand could also be a different sensitivity. If a line appears within the time limit it's likely positive. did you take pics?

Yayyy thats amazing besty. Massive congrats. :happydance:

AF just got me :cry: hello again CD1

So sorry Lemely. :hugs:
I hope this time things will go better!

Aayla: I think it was 2.5/3 hours. I know I shouldn't have tested again, but impatience got the best of me... No, I didn't take any pics of either test. I think my husband even accidentally threw away the one from this morning because I can't find it.

I've taken a look now at the second one. Now this line's become more visible, too - exactly what happened this morning with the first test.

Well, I guess I'll see what happens between now and Monday.

I have heard of the lines going darker as time goes on. I personally think some tests need a bit more than 10 min if the hcg isn't quite high enough. But yeah, just a wait and see and test again.

I am so tempted to test again but I have to wait until tomorrow. I can never hold it long enough throughout my day.

Just tested again (I'm sure I never said I'd wait until Monday!!!!!!:blush:)

Again, faint line but it appeared almost immediately!!!! It was first visible after a minute or so, and then it became a bit thicker. It's only the slightest bit of pink but I guess it can't be an evap so soon.

This whole thing is driving me crazy.:wacko:

Let us know how your test goes Aayla!! What dpo are you again?

I am 9-11 dpo. I have myself at 10. Right in the middle of my range. But I didn't temp so I don't know for sure.

I got hubby to hide the tests. I couldn't wait and tested today. That leaves 2 tests left and I don't want to spend any more money on them. Although I am tempted to buy a few dollar ones just to poas. I have a countdown on my phone. I must wait until Tuesday.

The earliest I got a bfp last time was 13dpo. So if I am correct and 10dpo then I will be 13 dpo on Tuesday. Such a long wait.

And if the line shows up right away definitely not an evap. Take a pic of your next test!

Fingers crossed its your bfp lily. It does sound like it could be. I took a digi this morning so it confirms I'm pregnant :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Besty!!!!! That's wonderful!!

Aayla: Good idea, giving the tests to your husband... I hope you don't get too stressed while waiting for Tuesday ;)

I tried to take a pic this morning, but it looked so different from the real thing that I deleted it. Maybe it's the lighting in my bathroom.

Wow massive congrats besty :dust:
I reckon your next lily :dance:

Good plan aayla, i have decided not to buy any ICs so I only have 2 for next month. New tactic :winkwink: ( and the IC deceived me :growlmad: )

Ok, I've reached a point where too much googling has made me slightly paranoid, so forgive me for asking a very silly question: Does the positive line on pink dye test have to be as thick as the first line? Or a line is a line, no matter what? Here are my tests from today and yesterday (both look more pink irl).

Thank you all for your patience with me!

Attachments

• WP_20160207_012.jpg
    WP_20160207_012.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
New here!!
Lemely, so sorry AF showed! I gotta say, though, I love your spirit and humor. I initially clicked this thread because of the HP reference in the title ;) Fingers crossed for this next cycle being the one!!

Betsy,
I definitely see a line in the upper third of the test window!! CONGRATS!!

I'm currently 6DPO and I'm itching to test! AHHH!

I really think thats a positive lily :happydance:

Welcome oohbabybaby, glad you liked the reference :winkwink: do you have a stock of tests cos if youndomt its a lot easier :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->