I dont want to do any work..

mrsb2010

Mummy to a little ladybug
Reaction score
all i want to do is browse bnb!! I'm really not motivated at all today :coffee: I work from home so I think today is going to be a right off. :sleep:

me too!! except I don't work from home, so everytime someone walks towards my desk I frantically click minimise about 6 six times (coz the work computers are so slow!)

Its soo bad!! I keep thinking of things i "need" to look up!!

:rofl: I know! I hope work don't ever have to check our internet usage.....I would have alot of explaining to do!:blush:

Same :D lol I sometimes think I need to give up work to just focus on ttc! X

Agreed! p.s. I just had to minimise twice there whilst trying to type this reply!

Lol i'm glad i work from home because im currently obsessed with researching CM!! Now that would be hard to explain to the bosses!!!

:haha: I'm the same. And a few weeks ago one of my bosses did some updates on my computer and if they looked at what I was looking at they probably think I'm crazy. Or pregnant. Or just pregnancy obsessed! And my bosses are a married couple who don't want their own kids and pretty much can't stand them. It's awkward haha!

I work from home too and BNB is soooo addictive, I have lost hours when I am supposed to be working - Naughty me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->