I feel like a balloon...

Daniellexoxox

Mum of 1 & Pregnant!
Reaction score
...and I need to be popped soon!!!!

I'm so bloated, my stomach is mahoosive - the hubby said earlier that I'm about the same size now as I was when due with ds1.

I just don't understand how I'm so big already, I don't think I'm eating much more than I would when pregnant, it just feels like my stomach is full of air. It's solid now as well which doesn't help with the uncomfortable feeling :(

Me too! I think I'm going to actually explode before my due date!

My MW said today that all pregnancies are different yardy ya ya... but what was interesting is that she said due to having mine close in age that the stomach muscles aren't as strong and thus i'll show quicker... plus I had an emergency csection which totally killed any muscles I had left!!! thus I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE belly!!!! I feel fat, frumpy and chunky every single day!!! Doesn't help that people are so rude when making comments on my bump 1) you sure its not twins? 2) youre not due until then... wow I thought you were due sooner and 3)wow you got HUGE!..... ummmmm thanks!!!

xxx

My MW said today that all pregnancies are different yardy ya ya... but what was interesting is that she said due to having mine close in age that the stomach muscles aren't as strong and thus i'll show quicker... plus I had an emergency csection which totally killed any muscles I had left!!! thus I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE belly!!!! I feel fat, frumpy and chunky every single day!!! Doesn't help that people are so rude when making comments on my bump 1) you sure its not twins? 2) youre not due until then... wow I thought you were due sooner and 3)wow you got HUGE!..... ummmmm thanks!!!

xxx

I had an emergency c-section too. Our bubs are about the same age, I think I recognise your name/display pic from my last pregnancy. Makes sense about the stomach muscles, I'll look that up now :flower:

Hiya daniellexoxox I was hooked on this site with my first babba :) but this time round im much busier with having a toddler but try to get on when I can... hope all is going well with your pregnancy! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->