i got alice weighed...

JoJo16

mummy to alice :D x
Reaction score
at 16 weeks 4 days she weighs 14lb 1oz!! i thought she would be more.
do you girls get your bubbas weighed often and how much do they weigh
xxxx

maisie got weighed last week at 12 weeks and she weighed 12 1b 1. my lil chunky bum lol ♥ x x

last time i got tommy weighed he was just over 5 months (and it was after he had a horrible cold and i could tell he'd lost some weight) but he was 16lb 8oz :)
xxx

at 12 weeks alice was 12lb 5oz so not far off what maisie is.

aww kris i remember you saying tommy was really ill bless him. xxx

Aww :) chubba! Though my little madam has always been a little on the small side, I'm quite small myself so it doesn't worry me too much. Comparing your LO to miine, the nearest weight i've got was at 17 weeks and she was 12lb 6oz. I used to get her weighed every 4 weeks, but I've missed the last few times. I weighed her at my mums last weekend though and she is roughly 16lb 8oz :) Tiny for 9 months!! 3-6 month clothes go up to 18lb usually so that gives you a fair idea lol. My ickle bub.

Sorry I go on a bit :flower: I'm excited having this new teen parenting section!

xoxox

^ Oh also, Robyn was breastfed until she was about 7 months old. I *think* breastfed babies can be smaller.

xoxox

alice is really small and doesnt look how much she weighs if that makes sense. she was 7lb 12oz at birth and was in tiny baby clothes for the first 3 weeks. tiny baby clothes go up to 6lb and she was about 9lb when she went into new born which go up to 9lb if that makes sense lol. xxx

yeh Lor they do grow at different paces..i dont think its as regulated as the growth in FF babies...like because they are fed on demand they are more likely to be at the right weight iykwim?
Even if its small on the charts...tommy used to be exactly on th 50th centile b4 he got ill tho..now hes just below, hes exclusively BFed xxx

alice is strange lol in her first few weeks she was on the 50th centile for weight, 15th centile for height (im only 5ft.3ish) and her hc was almost on 91st!! nothing else has been measured recently though so i dont no how its changed

lol yeh tommy was short, average weight and big headed :rofl: xxx

atleast shes not the only one then lol!! xxxx

yeh Lor they do grow at different paces..i dont think its as regulated as the growth in FF babies...like because they are fed on demand they are more likely to be at the right weight iykwim?
Even if its small on the charts...tommy used to be exactly on th 50th centile b4 he got ill tho..now hes just below, hes exclusively BFed xxx

Yeah that's what I was told. I mean she was doiong really well, putting on weight like what they put as an 'average baby growth line' thing, and then about 4 months she just slowed right down and I was told to start weaning. She's FF now, well follow on milk, but she's not put on big amounts since going onto it from being exclusively BF.

Oh and JoJo16, snap!! Robyn was 7lb 12 oz when she was born too!!

xoxox

maisie started off just below 25th for weight and is now jst below 50th. her height started off just below 9th lol and is now just under 50th so shes grown loads lol and her head has always been just below 50th so shes totally in proportion x

lol tommy was exactly a pound lighter than you 2's...6lb 12oz :haha:

i was so used to big babies because my sisters were 9lb 8 and 8lb 8 so i thought alice was really light i couldnt imagine what it would be like to have a really lickle babba.

maisie was a lil 6 1b 7, which suprised me cuz i thought shed b huge and she was a week late x

Awh bless!! Tommy must have been tiddly! I thought 7lb 12 was light!!!

I guess they're all going to be different proportion wise. I really don't understand how they can work out what is 'normal'

xoxox

^ AND Maisie must have been tiddly too! I couldn't imagine Robyn being any littler than she was haha.

xoxox

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs262.snc3/27786_417249960699_588895699_5774283_5600987_n.jpg
lol he weighed nothing! so teeny...strong lil thing for his size though he could hold his head up at a couple weeks...look at that pic and the size of OHs hand compared to his head lol
if i cupped the back of his head when he was feeding my fingers would come past his hairline iykwim? :cloud9: xxx

Awh look at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's mini!! I love newborns, I never get over how tinsy they are.

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->