i got alice weighed...

My baby girl is 11lb (just!!) at 13 weeks - we have our own scales so weigh her all the time xxx

at 16 weeks 4 days she weighs 14lb 1oz!! i thought she would be more.

Thats what my LO weighed 2 weeks ago. Look at my siggie for her age :rofl:

alice's head was the same kris. her head was like the same size as my boob lol

this is maisies head compared to her dads hand lol.
https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/maisiesmummy/SAM_1509-1.jpg

omg she is teeny!! thats so cute. i dont no if i have any like that il look :D
alice's was 35.5 i think but her head and face was realllyyy swollen from forceps.

wow i have a big baby then lol. at 10 weeks she was 14 lbs 3 oz. she was 7 lbs 8 oz at birth

wow i have a big baby then lol. at 10 weeks she was 14 lbs 3 oz. she was 7 lbs 8 oz at birth

thats funny how she was smaller than alice at birth and weighs more than her now and alice is almost 17 weeks lol!!

Theo was born 8lb 4oz, last time I got him weighed was when he was 23 weeks and he was 17.3oz!! Chunky monkey....i'm guessing hes about 18lbs now @ 6 months old!

x

havnt had paige weighted in few weeks but at 6 weeks she was 10lb 15oz, i think shes in the 75th percentile-chunky but. dunno how shes still gaining so much as she hasnt upped her feeds since she was like 4 weeks old and it still on 5oz but usually only takes 4.

havnt had paige weighted in few weeks but at 6 weeks she was 10lb 15oz, i think shes in the 75th percentile-chunky but. dunno how shes still gaining so much as she hasnt upped her feeds since she was like 4 weeks old and it still on 5oz but usually only takes 4.

alice didnt up her feed to 5 oz untill she was 6 weeks old and she stayed on 5 oz untill she was about 14 weeks. alice hardly ever finishes bottles either:dohh: xxx

omg maisies a proper greedy baby shes on hungrier baby milk and takes 7 oz every 3-4 hours (although she sicks up loads at every feed) and shes only 14 weeks and has been on that the past 3-4 weeks!!!!!!

bubs is a hungry baby i gave him baby rice a 5 weeks and he was fine after that, hes 15 ish weeks now and he has 5 or 6 8oz bottles a day and a breakfast(fresh fruit or porrige), a mid day snack (yoghurt) only occasional, and tea then dessert

connor was 4lb 8oz at birth and is 15lb 10oz at nearly 11 months

day after he was born:
https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Jemz_x/meandconnor1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back