i got alice weighed...

aww bless him, look at his tiny legs and arms. was he born early hun? i saw loads of little babs when alice was in neo natal and they actually looked breakable!! xx

:rofl: okay girls im going to storm in with my huge baby!

8lb14.5 at birth HC: 36cm :shock:

at 11months shes 21 & half pounds :haha: her head and length measure lines above her weight though.. shes a very tall little girly like her dad! not short arse like me :haha: x

Move aside, mine is bigger! he was 8lbs 15.8oz
not sure what he is at now. lol

ellies gonna come and beat us all .lol

she doesnt really come on anymore, well i never see her about :shrug:

Ellies been v quiet on FB too....

Jemma I hink he looks a good size considering!

But that could be me.... :rofl:

Maddie weighed 11bs 9oz at 9 weeks tee hee my little chunky monkey :D xxx

aww bless him, look at his tiny legs and arms. was he born early hun? i saw loads of little babs when alice was in neo natal and they actually looked breakable!! xx

he was born at 37 weeks

Jemma I hink he looks a good size considering!

But that could be me.... :rofl:

I thought he was tiny, i was terrified of holding him :lol:

bubs is a hungry baby i gave him baby rice a 5 weeks and he was fine after that, hes 15 ish weeks now and he has 5 or 6 8oz bottles a day and a breakfast(fresh fruit or porrige), a mid day snack (yoghurt) only occasional, and tea then dessert

no offence but isnt that really early to be giving food? the guide line is like 17 weeks at least i beleive. i dont believe your babys stomach would even be devolped enough to handle that. i couldnt even give my baby that with out feeling like id be violating her digestive system. why didnt you just up his bottles or give hungery baby milk?. if anything shouldnt the baby just get the rice and not the other complex foods. :shrug:

bubs is a hungry baby i gave him baby rice a 5 weeks and he was fine after that, hes 15 ish weeks now and he has 5 or 6 8oz bottles a day and a breakfast(fresh fruit or porrige), a mid day snack (yoghurt) only occasional, and tea then dessert

no offence but isnt that really early to be giving food? the guide line is like 17 weeks at least i beleive. i dont believe your babys stomach would even be devolped enough to handle that. i couldnt even give my baby that with out feeling like id be violating her digestive system. why didnt you just up his bottles or give hungery baby milk?. if anything shouldnt the baby just get the rice and not the other complex foods. :shrug:

non taken :)
the hv told me to give him baby rice and not to go up to stage 2 baby rice as its like cement in their stomach, they make the milk heavier so its harder to digest, they do normally say 3 months at least, and as hes been on it a while i just started intorducing different foods, its all still pretty plain food though, carrot, bannana, sweet potato, petis flou and he occasionally has a jar if im out and about, but the hv did guide me on the majority of it, but he was also gumming (cant exactly chew it) his food as soon as i started giving it to him so apparently showed he knew what to do with it

I just got Theo weighed, he is now 19lb!!! :| :| Fattyyy

the hv told me to give him baby rice and not to go up to stage 2 baby rice as its like cement in their stomach, they make the milk heavier so its harder to digest, they do normally say 3 months at least, and as hes been on it a while i just started intorducing different foods, its all still pretty plain food though, carrot, bannana, sweet potato, petis flou and he occasionally has a jar if im out and about, but the hv did guide me on the majority of it, but he was also gumming (cant exactly chew it) his food as soon as i started giving it to him so apparently showed he knew what to do with it

ok lol sorry i just got a lil worried cuz i know your not suppose to but if your HV said it was ok thats much better lol. i just weighed Kailee yesterday and shes 15 lbs 6 oz. starting to slow a bit on weight gain lol

its funny how much babies weights differ even when they can be born at the same weight. aww mellisa hes still a cute 'fatty' :D xxx

lewis got weighed at 13 weeks & was 15lb 3oz......weighed 7lb 2oz when he was born

aw noah is such a fatty he weighed 13lb11 on wednesday at 7w5d xx

omg anna really? thats cute. is he big like long? xx

ok lol sorry i just got a lil worried cuz i know your not suppose to but if your HV said it was ok thats much better lol. i just weighed Kailee yesterday and shes 15 lbs 6 oz. starting to slow a bit on weight gain lol

not too worry, every babys different too, they normally let you know when there ready, guess bubs was just a early one:shrug:

I got my lil man weighed at 6+2 and he was 11lb 6oz!!! Im worried now that seems loads compared to all of you and he was only 7lb 10lb born! Hes 8+2 now wish i got him weighed today now will have to wait till next week lol. He don't look that fat tho this is the thing lol :s

aww bless him. i always wonder where they keep it all when they dont look 'fat' lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->