i got alice weighed...

im dreading getting maisie weighed next i just know shes guna be a lil chunk lol x

Isabelle was 6lbs 10oz born and at 15 weeks she was 15lb 6oz...she's gotten pretty hefty! I think she's on about the 80th centile for weight! She's exclusively breastfed, my HV was like 'you're making gold top!' lol

I think last time her length and hc were measured she was on the 50th centile for both.

alice is a short ass lol when she was born she was on the 15th centile for height! i dont no what she is now she doesnt get measured :S xx

maisie's getting weighed wed she will be 15 weeks she was last weighed about 3 weeks ago and was 12 1b 1 shes deffo put on loads since then x

My LO was weighed on tues she was 17 days old and she weighed 8lbs 11oz! She was born 7lb 4oz. I think she's trying to be a chubster, her face is already huge and has chunky thighs hehe.

Braden was 4lbs 5oz when he was born, we had him weighed again at 4 weeks and he was 7lbs 8oz. Last time we had him weighed was at almost 5 months and he was 13lbs 2oz. :)

He is small but its to be expected with him being a premmie, hes still small, but healthy which is what matters :)

got maisie weighed yesterday at 15 weeks and she was 13 1b 8 the lilchunk but bang on 50th centile and same with her height so still in proportion x x

My LO is 6 months old today, off to get him weighed this afternoon so will report back :)

Riley was 12lb 9oz monday :thumbup:
Almost double his birthweight now!
He also gained 4 inches and now he's 23 inches.
50th weight & length 60th head :winkwink:
He was like in the 10th for head and stuff last time.. So I think he grew! :haha:

darre i say it, EJ is 14lb 14oz or was on tuesday hes bound to have put on more weight since, he was 10lb 12oz at birth

awwww bless thats so cute lol hes 2 1b heavier than maisie and shes 5 n half weeks older lol x x x

noah is prob the same weight as alice now! thats cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"