i got my BFP! 10DPO

darl

Reaction score
After only 1 month of trying me and my partner have gotten our christmas baby! Yay, now how to tell him?! Im thinking of putting the test in a box and wrapping it up with a card saying "merry christmas, dad"

Congratulations!! Are you waiting until Christmas to tell him? Or giving him an early Christmas gift?

I say definitely put a lot of thought into it as this is going to be a beautiful memory for you two. Try to hide a camera and get in on tape.

Congratulations again!!

I decided to tell him in persom rather than give him the present. Hes so excited its so cute! Im so stoked and couldnt be more excited. After only 1 month of trying i feel so blessed to have this beautiful baby growing inside of me as i know its not this easy for some. Weirdly enough, my best friend got her BFP today aswell 😂 im still in shock!

I decided to tell him in persom rather than give him the present. Hes so excited its so cute! Im so stoked and couldnt be more excited. After only 1 month of trying i feel so blessed to have this beautiful baby growing inside of me as i know its not this easy for some. Weirdly enough, my best friend got her BFP today aswell 😂 im still in shock!

That is amazing! :happydance::happy dance:

And how wonderful your BFF got her BFP today too! You guys should start a YouTube channel about it. What a cute journey that would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->