I had my Blood Preggo Test Today!!!

i know the feeling!! do u thin k u are then??

Well this weekend I will be testing again. Thd doctor calle and said my levels are under 5ml. My level was like a 3 or a 4. So she said that it might have been to early to show up. So she told me to test again first of next week. I will start my first test on Sunday morning. Then Tuesday if needed. My AF is due on Thursday. I hope that date just passes me by and I get my BFP!!! Wish me luck, its taking all that I have not to start tomorrow! LOL

Also this morning when I got up I felt okay. Then while I was brushing my teeth I threw up in the sink. I know TMI!!! LOL But had to share. Then after that for about a hour my mouth tasted like metal. It went away then came back this afternoon for about another hour. My sinus have been really crazy and it feels like I taste a cold coming on in my mouth. Whats up with that?

it sounds positive hon, good luck x

good luck honey xxx keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxx

I will be testing tomorrow morning!!! I woke up this morning and my BBs are sore and heavy still. NO SIGN OF AF EITHER!!!!!!

Good luck. I look forward to hearing about your :bfp:

I will be testing tomorrow morning!!! I woke up this morning and my BBs are sore and heavy still. NO SIGN OF AF EITHER!!!!!!

for the first time ever I wish my boobs were sore like they normally are before an AF. Ive had nothing since before my last AF back in AUGUST!

9 hours until I take my test!!!!! OMG my heart is racing, I want it to be a BFP. I dont care if it is a faint one. I just want 2 lines!!!!!

Not long to go now...! Can't wait to hear. Good luck for your :bfp:

Good luck!! Cant wait to hear about your BFP!! :hugs: Lots of :dust: to you!!

Good luck! Try and get some sleep tonight, it will make time go faster ;) It all sounds really positive though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->