I had my Blood Preggo Test Today!!!

lots of luck and baby dust to all

xxxx

Okay I guess it was still to soon or either its just a flat out no. I tested this morning and still got a BFN! I got the 5 day sooner test since I could not wait until it was late. Big mistake...... so me and DH made an agreement that I would not retest until next Sunday if AF does not show before then. My BBs are getting even more sore and I am getting even more sleepy. My eating is going up too!! I hope my mind is not messing with me. That would be so wrong!!! Could it still have been to earlt to show up? It is due on Thursday. Should I secretly test again on Tuesday or Wedesday? If I get a BFP then I can give him a " big one year present".

Yes, it is still too early in my opinion!

I tested with the First Response 6 days early test 4 and 3 days before my af was due and got nothing! I tested 2 days before af and got what I thought was a very very very faint line but only got a visable positive, yet still light 1 day before af was due.........so dont beleieve everything you read on those test boxes!

Good Luck for your next test!!:hug:

hey Mrs G. Know how you feel. Im over 2 weeks late and still getting :bfn: but my dr seems to think I could still be too early to show. every womasn is different. Hope u get the answer you want soon honey:hugs:

all the best .....good luck ...and when u will get that gud news plz pray for me i also want that gud news soon dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->