I have a really, really silly question to ask...

Blood!!! :haha:

I know people that eat it with ketchup.. I prefer it with gravy tbh.. Ketchup just seems so.. low class :haha:

Meatloaf in gravy.. Mmmm!!

EDIT:Korma looks like dog barf or something :sick:

I eat ketchup with everything! :blush: lol not low class at all. Just a really good condiment! :haha:
I've never tried it with gravy. Sounds kind of nasty. lol

I only ever had it with gravy.. its really good actually.. just like gravy from the meat :shrug:

I only prefer ketchup on certain things.. it's not a "must" for me.. But my cousins friend will eat ketchup on ANYTHINGG it's nasty sometimes :haha:

I'm guilty of doing that. The only thing I wont eat it on is desserts and such. If it has meat in it, I put ketchup on it. :blush:

You can buy waffle irons over here :D A mail order company called Lakeland sell them .... along with yummy free recipes ... here you go :D

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/L?content=noticeboard/recipes/waffles.htm

waffle irons?!
Wow :o
i dont eat meat, even when i did i never touched gravy, its disgusting, it ruins your food and makes it all sloppy! Completely takes away the nice tastes! Im not a huge ketchup fan either. I like bbq sauce! Mmmm.

meatloaf sounds DISGUSTING. I know i dont like meat but the whole set up just sounds wrong lol. Ive never known anyone to eat it, its def an American thing. Noone answered my question, are scotch pancakes the little ones you toast? I dont like monster much anymore, they changed them back to how they were before i was born and i remember them how they were after (obv) so i want them back!!

p.s night kd, mayo and ketchup sounds quite good, i like mayo and sweet chilli ;)

I'm a weirdo, don't like gravy, ketchup, mayo ick I wouldn't eat any sauce (even as part of a meal as in like a curry) at all, until I met OH, i do love sour cream and chive, and bbq sauce now tho.

I think I might be being sill but what the hell is white gravy?

Ellie scotch pancakes are the little thick ones that are on the bread isle in tesco or wherever

the little tiny ones you buy in packets that are sweet? Theyre nice :D x

i used to have a candy floss (cotton candy :winkwink:) maker. gutted my mum threw it away :hissy:

i havea really intresting question(well 2) that i would luuuurrrvve to no the answer too my american teens

Gumbo? wat the heck is it??:shrug:

also when you ''go off to college'', isthat our version of going university??

thanks =]

In Ireland we mainly use the word college to describe what English people call 'Uni' also and were only across the water from each other :)

White gravy is like made from milk appose to brown gravy which is made from like meat juice/scraps and such..
White gravy is to bland in my eyes.. bleck

Also, We use both college and university here.. Normally bigger "colleges" are called university we just don't use the term "going to uni" we say "going to college" even if the name of the place is called university..
It's pretty much the same thing :roll:

White gravy is basically white sauce (eg the kind you make and add cheese to to make macaroni cheese from scratch) but with lots of pepper :)

xx

i used to have a candy floss (cotton candy :winkwink:) maker. gutted my mum threw it away :hissy:

I had one of these but it never worked :shrug:
Then i went to my friends and she had one & hers actually made candy floor.
I was rather jelous to say the least!

did anybody ever have those ice lolly making things ? You'd fill like a mould thing with juice then put the plastic stick on the top and put them in the freezer. I got mine from mcdonalds i think :shrug:

did anybody ever have those ice lolly making things ? You'd fill like a mould thing with juice then put the plastic stick on the top and put them in the freezer. I got mine from mcdonalds i think :shrug:

I have some in the freezer now, the question is, who had one of them snowmen things, mr frosty was it

i dunno but i used to have one of them kits that made disgusting insect sweets which ooozed gooey sweet stuff... it was great!

I have some in the freezer now, the question is, who had one of them snowmen things, mr frosty was it

Oh my gosh i remember those but i dont think i even had one :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"