I just need to talk...

hoping4girl

NICU mommy
Reaction score
I'm trying so hard this month. Trying to not symptom spot. Trying to not think about whether or not I'm pregnant. Trying to not want to order tests off the internet or go to the store to buy a frer. I'm trying to ignore my bbs starting to get sore. How do the patient people do it? I feel good this month, then I don't, then I think yes! then I think no, i'm not. And I so want to not look up symptoms as if something new has suddenly developed and I can know if I'm pregnant sooner than two weeks. Just ride it out. Just know that the next two weeks, regardless of what happens, is going to be busy, and I will still find time to look up every twinge and pain. sometimes the internet is the biggest downfall in the tww. too much info out there to look at, too many ways to get hopes up before they fall. So, here I am, venting about my inability to be patient. thanks for listening :) good luck to everyone!!!

Since I have only just started tracking my cycles and I am getting mixed readings (fertility microscope said day period ended, bbt not working out so well at all and no CM yet- at all unless it was with my period) So I don't know if I have o'd or not but I do know how you feel on the symptom spotting. Of course for me it has been the last week of my cycle and everything I am spotting is period symptoms. Of course they are also preg. symptoms but they never are for me. Its so damn frustrating. :sad2:
In my case, when I had my first DS *7 years ago, the first symptom I remember is sense of smell. My Xhusband and I were out for a drive and all i could smell was a damn skunk. He couldn't smell it.

As I mentioned, getting conflicting results with my methods of tracking ( i mean my bbt is all over the place serious jumps or falls by 1 degree every other day!) but i started counting back the other day and My DS was conceived on Jun 11 (or really close) and my cycles are typically around the first full week of the month. Im thinking I may have conceived ds at the end of a period. I dont remember tho and neither does my exhusband.

Sorry, Not trying to steal your thread I just really wanted to say u aren't alone on the not wanting to symptom spot and I try so hard and I usually fail. :haha:
Hard not to wonder why your bbs hurt more than they did the day before or why you are soo weepy when you know that :witch: isn't that close to catching u.

lol you didn't steal my thread! its nice to have a place just to say the junk you are thinking, and telling anyone else in person they would just look at you like you were nutty. so feel free to talk, or vent, or laugh or cry or whatever!

I listen dammit!!! Lmao!!! Let it out!!! You are my next roomy at the crazy house and it's ok! I symptom spot too and it's so hard not to do it in the TWW! Hope u get that BFP soon!!!

Oh and let me also say to the rest of my addictions. I opted out to going to dinner tonight because I need to do some paper work! And what am I doing right now??? On BNB!!! And my husband came home with a bottle of wine after work and said "everyone gets pregnant drunk"! Hmmmmm... I tried to resist a glass and I failed! So one glass for me tonight!!

lol yeah i'll be having some rum tonight, it helps to forget! thats bad to say that huh?? lol and i'm super excited we are gonna be neighbors at the nuthouse, cuz its not good to go it alone! the voices in my head totally don't count! and i shoudl be doing laundry, but i'm gonna watch some hockey and hopefully get off my computer, yeah, ok...whatever!

oh and just so you know, i'm one of those super crazies that try to get symptoms to show up. like running down the stairs really fast to see if my boobies will hurt when i'm done.of course they will!!! they are bouncing you idiot!!!

Bahahaha!!! Mine hurt now too cause I was squeezing them to see if that hurt!!!! I just might be pregnant!!!!!!! Oh wait!!! I haven't ovulated!!!! Dammit!

I think I'm going to go have another glass if wine and start playing connect the dots with fertility friend and create a middle finger since it says I haven't ovulated yet!

I think I'm going to go have another glass if wine and start playing connect the dots with fertility friend and create a middle finger since it says I haven't ovulated yet!

oh thats freakin highlarious! I just poured my drink, and thought I shoudl have had one earlier...my husbands horrible sister is having her baby tonight and she doesn't deserve one, totally pisses me off. and I was giving myself an "exam" in the shower and made my bb's hurt, thinking the same thing!!! then yeah...how dumb can we be??

I'm trying so hard this month. Trying to not symptom spot. Trying to not think about whether or not I'm pregnant. Trying to not want to order tests off the internet or go to the store to buy a frer. I'm trying to ignore my bbs starting to get sore. How do the patient people do it? I feel good this month, then I don't, then I think yes! then I think no, i'm not. And I so want to not look up symptoms as if something new has suddenly developed and I can know if I'm pregnant sooner than two weeks. Just ride it out. Just know that the next two weeks, regardless of what happens, is going to be busy, and I will still find time to look up every twinge and pain. sometimes the internet is the biggest downfall in the tww. too much info out there to look at, too many ways to get hopes up before they fall. So, here I am, venting about my inability to be patient. thanks for listening :) good luck to everyone!!!

i dont think its possible!!!! Since day 1 i have been symptom spotting. i try not to but i swear i should work for the internet with how much research ive done lol. i look like a computer junkie because i cant stay off. this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life (1st time doing the 2ww) and im still 5 days away and going nuts. the closer it gets the longer and slower the days go!!! no matter how much i try to distract myself its on my mind 24/7!!!! i feel the same as you... lots of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:

Ok, here's the new thing today: I had to pee twice before 8 this morning, I must be pregnant! OR I brushed my teeth and there was a little blood there, I must be pregnant!! grr....we need to start picking out our crazy house angel, I think as long as we are going we might as well get the one with the best jello!!

Ok, here's the new thing today: I had to pee twice before 8 this morning, I must be pregnant! OR I brushed my teeth and there was a little blood there, I must be pregnant!! grr....we need to start picking out our crazy house angel, I think as long as we are going we might as well get the one with the best jello!!

i feel the same! lol i spent all day yesterday peeing like crazy! and i peed right before i got in bed and had to pee again 15 minutes later. i had barely drank so after that pee i had nothing left to bother me in the middle of the night until this morning. and i told myself the same thing... I MUST BE PREGNANT!!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust: for us all!

I almost cried watching the news this morning, I must be pregnant! lol it was about a restaurant...so yeah....now I'm just grabbing straws. so glad i'm not the only one!!!

I almost cried watching the news this morning, I must be pregnant! lol it was about a restaurant...so yeah....now I'm just grabbing straws. so glad i'm not the only one!!!

haha lmao well if its not pregnancy then we are crazy and i dont think that's it so it HAS TO BE PREGNANCY :happydance::hugs:

I have to say you ladies have had me cracked up!
The TWW is awful, its my first, and has been driving me crazy. Every 2 seconds im getting my OH to check my boobs!
Do they look bigger? do they look darker?
Think he is going to send me to a nut house soon! he he

The TWW is awful, its my first, and has been driving me crazy. Every 2 seconds im getting my OH to check my boobs!

lol this is my first 2WW also (my other pregnancies were not planned) and i dont know how people do it!!! Im suprised my brain hasnt exploded lol.

lol im sure he has no problem checking your boobs! lol:haha:

oh you can be neighbors w/ angel and I, we are gonna be there w/ our rainbow straight jackets on :haha:

lol he has nooooo problem checking them at all! Think its most he has ever seen them!
I know what you mean about brain explosion - maybe thats what baby brain truely is!
(oh another symptom to spot! lol).
Oh and yes please, I will be more than happy to join you! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"