I just need to talk...

lol thanks ladies :)
ah the past couple days on bnb have made me very happy, cuz of people like you!!! holy crap that sounded like something off of sesame street!! hahahahhaha!!
yes, vajayjay farts!! when we have really great sex for a long time i get them bad...so embarrassing!! he laughs at me! but its nothing you can help, i sure can't control that area of my body thats for sure.
Ok i'm gonna go run down the stairs now, ttyl gals, i will be back!! (i'm sure after I run back UP the stairs...imagine that!!) lol

BTW, y'all should really invest in some gas x! Good luck with it thoughcause it doesn't help me! Lol

lol yeah i'm not sure it would help me either, I have the gassiest family on the planet! my sister has a new fiance that she told me she hasn't farted in front of yet, and I'm all....holy crap you better he so needs to know what he is getting into!!!:haha:

Have fun Hoping4girl. Dont hurt those bbs too much!
Keep us posted!

lol thanks ladies :)
ah the past couple days on bnb have made me very happy, cuz of people like you!!! holy crap that sounded like something off of sesame street!! hahahahhaha!!
yes, vajayjay farts!! when we have really great sex for a long time i get them bad...so embarrassing!! he laughs at me! but its nothing you can help, i sure can't control that area of my body thats for sure.
Ok i'm gonna go run down the stairs now, ttyl gals, i will be back!! (i'm sure after I run back UP the stairs...imagine that!!) lol

aww yay same here. my 2ww has definitely gotten better.

lmao yea its happened to me during sex too! totally kills the sexy mood and turns into instant laughing lol.

haha be careful we dont want to fall!

hahaha!! i didn't run down the stairs, i had a basket full of clothes in my hand, and I forgot to run back up, so I jumped up and down in the living room and all that got me was feeling like an idiot :) so NOW I'm gonna work on my project thats supposed to keep me from thinking of being pregnant, i'm *attempting* to write a book, for my niece, and I'm putting a girl that gets pregnant in there. nice me. way to not think about it. but luckily, its still early, so she's not pregnant yet ;)

hahaha!! i didn't run down the stairs, i had a basket full of clothes in my hand, and I forgot to run back up, so I jumped up and down in the living room and all that got me was feeling like an idiot :) so NOW I'm gonna work on my project thats supposed to keep me from thinking of being pregnant, i'm *attempting* to write a book, for my niece, and I'm putting a girl that gets pregnant in there. nice me. way to not think about it. but luckily, its still early, so she's not pregnant yet ;)

lol yes.... pregnant girl in the book is DEFINITELY the way to not think about pregnancy hehe:haha:

Now, gotta talk hubby into a IUI! Hmmmmm.... I hope I get a BFP this month! This is getting a little frustrating! I'm just gonna have to give it up every day to talk him into it! All I wanted to do was clomid and trigger shot but apparently it's the sane price as IUI do mind as well get the optimal part! Now to talk hubby into going back to clinic to get jack happy is going to be difficult. He had hard rime with SA 6 months ago! Blah!

That wine must have done a number on me or this phone sucks with all the typos!

Ah good luck!!! I hate talking to dh about pregnancy stuff he just turns off and doesn't listen totally pisses me off. Then he asks me something and I'm all...hey, I told you about that a week ago! he's like oh really? :dohh:
and my thumb really is twitching its getting very annoying...

My Thumb does that too!!!! and sometimes my eye! aaahhh I hate it!

dh's eye does it too, the eye doc told him it was b/c his eye was dry in the way back. not sure how that transfers to a thumb, but it has stopped for now ;) must not be preggers! lol

My eye does it too and that is irritating! I hate talking to DH too about it cause all I hear is I want a baby but when it comes to dishing out the money he is hesitant! Anyone know where I can buy one of those dolls with the mouth that's almost real to give a blowjob? Of course out of the fertile window time and gotta be secretive about it too and i was thinking the light must be off! ROTFLMAO!! That might do the trick of agreeing immediately! Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My eye does it too and that is irritating! I hate talking to DH too about it cause all I hear is I want a baby but when it comes to dishing out the money he is hesitant! Anyone know where I can buy one of those dolls with the mouth that's almost real to give a blowjob? Of course out of the fertile window time and gotta be secretive about it too and i was thinking the light must be off! ROTFLMAO!! That might do the trick of agreeing immediately! Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOO :rofl:

hahaha I sell that kind of stuff! (I do those kind of at home parties :blush::happydance:)
I was told the eye twitch was because you are tired and I know most of the time when my eye does start twitching its because Im tired. :shrug:

hahaha I sell that kind of stuff! (I do those kind of at home parties :blush::happydance:)
I was told the eye twitch was because you are tired and I know most of the time when my eye does start twitching its because Im tired. :shrug:

I'll take 1! Lol! My DH would have a heart attack if I did that to him but what he dont know won't hurt him! I love fun parties!!!

Angel Baby: hahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahah to funny!

oh thats awesome! lollollol!!! I had a horrible cramp today while looking at halloween costumes w/ ds, hoping thats a good sign! had a cramp, must be preggers!!

oh thats awesome! lollollol!!! I had a horrible cramp today while looking at halloween costumes w/ ds, hoping thats a good sign! had a cramp, must be preggers!!

lmao u must! but seriously i was just about to post about it... tonight i have REALLYYYYY BAD cramps... BAD... i HOPE its good!

I must be pregnant too, I been eating banana bread that was really good! Only thing missing was the nuts in it! Who the hell makes banana bread with no nuts?!? I'm hormonal too with no banana nut bread! Only problem is, I haven't ovulated yet! Stupid fertilityfriend and ovaries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->