I just need to talk...

lol he has nooooo problem checking them at all! Think its most he has ever seen them!
I know what you mean about brain explosion - maybe thats what baby brain truely is!
(oh another symptom to spot! lol).
Oh and yes please, I will be more than happy to join you! lol

lol lol lucky him!

hahahaha more symptoms! lol.

I'm holding off this month, trying to wait till nov 5th, but i'm sure it will be soon. I have had chemicals the past two months, and i'm tired of getting excited and getting let down. if I wait till nov 5, it will be a week after, if i can wait till next saturday i'll be so proud :) i'm a poas addict bad, but i haven't peed on anything yet so i'm super excited about that!!

I have already tested 2 days ago with FRER and it was BFN. The witch is due tomorrow!
I am always as regular as clock work - I could set my watch by it!

I'm holding off this month, trying to wait till nov 5th, but i'm sure it will be soon. I have had chemicals the past two months, and i'm tired of getting excited and getting let down. if I wait till nov 5, it will be a week after, if i can wait till next saturday i'll be so proud :) i'm a poas addict bad, but i haven't peed on anything yet so i'm super excited about that!!

lol i understand. well ill be proud myself if you can wait... lol. im testing on tuesday yet going nuts... lol.

lol i understand. well ill be proud myself if you can wait... lol. im testing on tuesday yet going nuts... lol.

good luck!! i have a feeling af will be here early this month...not sure why i just do...

I have already tested 2 days ago with FRER and it was BFN. The witch is due tomorrow!

same here!!!! im due to iss AF on the 24th. Lets go BFP's!!!!

good luck!! could still be preggers!

Thanks for the positivity, however the fact I told my other half I feel like killing someone right now probably means im not!
The good old AF turns me into a witch - he begs for them to be over! lol.

good luck!! i have a feeling af will be here early this month...not sure why i just do...

dont speak that way!!! positivity!! lol. and thanks GL to you too!!!! :dust: :dust:

I try, but there is always one sign AF is coming for me: bubbles. sounds weird, but I get these bubbles "down there" before she comes, and I have had a few of those the past couple days. Not like I usually do, BUT ***TMI*** I also have some gas, which I think, ooo i'm farting, I'm so pregnant! nevermind the fact that we have a gassy family lol. So anyway, back to my tmi, i had some gas, that I guess could have traveled the wrong way, got in "there" and came back out, make sense? seems so weird typing that out!!! :haha: the really weird thing this time tho is I got those bubbles right after af, which I never do. always right before. who knows. I'm so tired of looking for symptoms, and tired of trying not to look for symptoms, maybe I'll just go do my laundry!!! :winkwink: OH yeah, that means me running down the stairs making my boobs hurt!!! lol :haha:

I try, but there is always one sign AF is coming for me: bubbles. sounds weird, but I get these bubbles "down there" before she comes, and I have had a few of those the past couple days. Not like I usually do, BUT ***TMI*** I also have some gas, which I think, ooo i'm farting, I'm so pregnant! nevermind the fact that we have a gassy family lol. So anyway, back to my tmi, i had some gas, that I guess could have traveled the wrong way, got in "there" and came back out, make sense? seems so weird typing that out!!! :haha: the really weird thing this time tho is I got those bubbles right after af, which I never do. always right before. who knows. I'm so tired of looking for symptoms, and tired of trying not to look for symptoms, maybe I'll just go do my laundry!!! :winkwink: OH yeah, that means me running down the stairs making my boobs hurt!!! lol :haha:

lmao like vajayjay farts?? lol lol
well is it like my woodpeckers? because like i said in the other thread alot of women feel movement down tthere that are pregnant because the uterus is preparing!! so until AF comes, stay positive!!!

lol! that made me chuckle. I hope that its earlier is a good sign. I do believe that being more gassy really is meant to be a sign, so fx'd for you!
You really have a way with words - you have truly cheared me up from my otherwise crappy day!

Hey bleeding gums is a good thing and bloody nose! I'm sitting at my fertility doc now just continuing to pass over money, I'm thinking she may just go ahead and have me admitted! Lol!

BTW, y'all should really invest in some gas x! Good luck with it thoughcause it doesn't help me! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->