I just need to talk...

Shes growing so fast!! 5 months in a few days! next thing I know shes gonna be walking and talking :(

I heard from hoping!!! :D
Lizzie is home now and can eat small amounts of baby food :happydance:

I read through this thread and found an email address she had left in a post so I emailed it :haha: *feeling like a stalker :winkwink: *

I heard from hoping!!! :D
Lizzie is home now and can eat small amounts of baby food :happydance:

I read through this thread and found an email address she had left in a post so I emailed it :haha: *feeling like a stalker :winkwink: *

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad to hear that Lizzie is doing well!! Hoping better get her butt back in here and give us some updates and pics :)

Happy New Year everyone!!

Sandy your baby is 3 months? wow!! Time is flying!!

:nope: I'm so exhausted!! I can't seem to juggle both housework and watching Cassidy. I find myself wishing my mom was here daily. Even now I look about and see the place needs vacuuming, bathrooms need cleaning, gaahh everything. But I just want to laze about :( Its worse when Cassidy doesn't want to nap..

Ok, I am SO SORRY!! I know I haven't been here....Lizzie is exhausting and needy and a huge amount of stress!! Good thing she's so damn cute! :) we are doing ok. I'm going stir crazy In this house, I can't go anywhere with her for fear of here getting sick, and people look at us like we are pathetic with a tube in her nose. I hate that. I don't know if anyone will see this but I hope you do! I update daily on Facebook, mostly with pics so if you are on there look me up :) it's Sarah Hegel...right now my pic is of flowers from vday, but mostly it's Lizziepants :)
I'm sooo happy to hear of babies and trying and I do love you all! I gave up on updating in the hospital and In the parking lot of the university because the Internet sucked, this page never worked :( and eventually I didn't forget, but just haven't come back. I will see if I can get a pic of Lizzie here :) I hope this makes sense....I'm kindof babbling ;)

Hoping its so good to hear from you!!! She is so cute! I rarely get on anymore but came on to say, I did it!!!!!!!! I really stopped trying for 6-7 months and I spotted a test and decided to test and BAM! Took 3 different test and all positive!!

Here they are!

Miss you girlfriend!!!! Love me some lizzy!! going to add you on FB!!

Hoping its so good to hear from you!!! She is so cute! I rarely get on anymore but came on to say, I did it!!!!!!!! I really stopped trying for 6-7 months and I spotted a test and decided to test and BAM! Took 3 different test and all positive!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angel!! i'm SO excited for you!! PMing you soon. Sure miss you girls. We STILL haven't tried (actually we've prevented) but THIS IS THE MONTH we start again!! lol Enough with me "waiting" till I drop a few lbs....

Oh wow I feel like I missed out on things not being in this topic for a while.. thought it had truely died :haha:

Angel congrats!! :happydance:

and good luck bree!!

Cassidy is 7 months old now... hard to believe, feels like yesterday she was the newborn in my arms, I miss it, miss the cuddles I got.. shes not that cuddly now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->