I just need to talk...

Well I had my cs yesterday...and I feel like an elephant was jumping on my stomach :(

Brianna Lynn was born 9/12/12 @ 3:31pm 8lb 7oz, 20 1/2 in.

awww congrats Sandy!!

Sorry I haven't been on here much.

First a week ago Saturday had to have my cat put down :cry: I still miss her like crazy.. but she was suffering badly from chronic renal failure, I did all I could for treatment but at the end she stopped eating(even with the food stimulants, stopped drinking, started peeing on the floor) It was just sad all around :(

Also Monday moved into the new house so still unpacking everything, my mom is staying here to help out some.. and to top things off I feel like I'm getting a cold :(

I haven't been on here much and occasionally my email sends me stuff when someone replies, especially this thread... AC- I'm sorry about your cat, we get so attached to "these critters" and it's heart breaking when we loose them. I'm sooo happy for you that you finally moved into your house. I think it is wonderful that you have your mother to help you because infants are so hard in the beginning especially when it's your first. I'm so happy for you. How is DH too coping with the new addition?

hi all! i know im not really part of this group any more since im finally preggo, but i do miss talking with all you. have i missed any bfps? i am 22 weeks now. i have have a great pregnancy so far. my due date is January 28 th and we are having a little girl! So far the name we love is Piper Dianne.
so how is everyone?

Heeyyy guys!!

Finally feeling more settled in here at the house.
I had my 6 week check up yesterday... can't believe how fast time has gone. Weird how I kinda miss being pregnant :haha: In the moment it felt like it would never end... now it feels like it went by SO fast!
Oh and heres a latest pic of Cassidy :haha:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-09-19001033_zps67b7ccd5.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-09-19001035_zps799d2d91.jpg

Midge- always keep us updated!! Yay to a girl and I love the name Piper!

AC- your daughter is beautiful!! Glad you got settled in!!

I've been MIA- came on to check this thread! Missed you girls! This is the first cycle, I didn't test really at all for anything, I ignored any ovulation pains and focused on nothing really. So I have no idea when I ovulated. I also probably BD 5 times if not less this whole cycle. I looked at my app and seen its about time for AF and I decided to take a test and it was negative and I'm ok with that. It would definately be a miracle if it was. I literally didn't try this cycle. I hadn't discussed it with DH but I really just feel like its just impossible. I think he knows too because the lack of sex. It's been a almost calming month minus the fact I have teenagers. They probably keep more more stressed then I can handle at times so maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Oh and AC, I meant to tell you, with all 3 of my kids, I was so anxious to have them but after, I kind of felt lonely and missed being pregnant.

Hi!! i'm coming back! How long will it take me to catch up? :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

We are gearing up to try this and stick with it this time.

MISS YOU GIRLS!

it's great!

This year has simply SUCKED.

Gram passing, my daddy's heart attack, my hubby being ill.

I'm ready for a do-over !

Can't even find my thermometer, so I need to get a new one. Not sure if I should do the temp thing as that brought out the crazy OCD in me...:dohh:

yaayy bree's come back!

heres a video of cassidy smiling and talking now
https://youtu.be/M5xVZvwikw8

Angel, I now miss baby kicks :dohh: what is wrong with me!? However my mom told me not to rush to get pregnant again as I won't get to enjoy Cassidy as much, which makes me wonder if she didn't enjoy me as much when she was pregnant with my younger sis :haha:

Aww has everyone gone now? :wacko:
Where has Hoping disappeared to? I calculated that her daughter should be 6 months old now.

Angel hows things with you?

I was wondering the same thing myself. It does seem that everyone has disappeared. I can't believe how fast the babies grow up!! Brianna is almost 3 months old now and doing great. Although I have to admit that I also miss the baby kicks...not enough to be pregnant again anytime soon tho lol. Gonna wait a couple years before going back down that road again.

I hope everything is ok with Hoping and her baby....odd how she suddenly disappeared and hasn't been back on. Does anyone have an email or facebook to contact her? Hope all is well with everyone else!

Avatar pic is most recent pic of Brianna. She is getting along great with my dog and cats!!

Sweet pic sandy! Congrats!

AC- I come on occasionally! Glad you got moved in and settled!

Bre- everything going ok?

Hoping- wtf are you!? Lol!

Afm- I have really stopped trying. I don't opk or anything and have accepted the fact I probably can't have anymore!

Sorry I haven't posted in this thread I thought it had died!!
Anyways Cassidy is almost 5 months now. I'm sad that my mom has gone back to Canada now :( She left yesterday early morning...
Even Cassidy misses her grandma she keeps looking around, but 4-5 months is a long time for a baby, so she probably got used to seeing her around.

I feel like I have winter blues right now... everything just seems so blah :( I feel like I have nothing to look forward to grrrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->