I just need to talk...

It's nice looking house! Fx Everything comes out good with this one! Do you know when they plan on closing?

Wow Desiree- I thought I missed something and had to go back and see! Hope everything falls into places. Exs suck! Goodluck with the insemination!

My midwife appts are now weekly! had one yesterday.. I gained 2 pounds so they were happy haha..
been having painful braxton hicks, like 2-3 an hour since like yesterday.

I'm excited for you!! Won't be long!!! Have you decided on names?

I had my first acupuncture today! Quite interesting!

Apparently they were contractions... I had my baby on Aug 2nd!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1123655-birth-story-cassidy-renee.html

AC- how are you and baby? She is beautiful! Everything going ok since you got home?

ohh its been tough...when we got home i only got 5 hours sleep over the course of 2 days :wacko: my moms coming to stay to help out.

Hang in there, its tough the first week or 2 or month or 6 months, until you get routine going. It's quite overwhelming and especially being your first. Hope you get some rest when your mom comes to help. How's the house stuff going? You have alot on your plate. Did you ever get baby stuff or have a baby shower?

Wow its amazing what one week does... stitches wise I feel SO much better.. not 100% but getting there :D
I finally started getting sleep too.. monday to tuesday night my dh watched the baby alot :happydance:
And since my moms been here we've been watching Cassidy in shifts. My mom stays up with her til 3am, well she sleeps when the baby sleeps. And then I take over from 3am.
Shes doing well, shes almost back to her birthweight. I think shes like borderline preemie. Clothes wise thats for sure!! I had a buncha baby clothes but ended up needing to buy all preemie stuff since none of the 0-3 months fit they swim on her :haha:

Omg and house wise... GAH! bank and insurance are jerking us about. Ok so first the bank tells us we need to see the money in the account they say this to my in laws since they're getting the mortgage for us. So my dh takes money out and gives it to them. And then the bank comes around and says "We can't accept a downpayment in cash, and we don't know where that money came from" cause apparently they need some sorta paper trail :dohh: And then the insurance people have had our application for over a week and is just sitting on it, so my FIL calls them up to see whats going on, and instead of processing our file they re-send the application. :wacko:
So no ones happy all around. I REALLY hope we get this sorted out soon... I mean as it is its pretty crammed in our 1 bedroom apt with my mom now staying, and then my sis and her hubby are coming end of August so I had hoped we'd have a house by then.

Glad everything is getting better with the baby! My goodness buying a house is so frustrating! I sure hope you get in it soon! It's sounds kinda cramped with the company and baby!

Ahhh I haven't posted here in a while :haha: the days are so blurry they're passing by so fast yet feels like times dragging. I'm SOOO looking forward to when Cassidy can sleep more then 3 hours in a row!!
:cry: shes gonna be 2 weeks soon... shes growing up so much :haha:

I miss Hoping... where did she go off to?? I think she last posted in June. :wacko:

Tell Cassidy I said she needs to sleep, so you can rest! Lol!

I'd like to know where hoping is too and everyone else!

:wacko: yea I don't know where everyone went. Maybe to facebook :haha:

So how is things Angel?

August is such a blur for me. :dohh: I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I wanna feel normal again!

Ac- I've been actually back to temping this cycle and started out good but my father-in-law took a turn for the worse and we had to make a trip to Mississippi so I stopped temping for 3 days. I took royal jelly this cycle too. My ff says I ovulated before I left though. Everything going ok for you?

We got the house!! :happydance: closed on it yesterday... such a relief!! :D

Things going well with baby. I had to cave and give her some formula yesterday as I was so drained I wasn't making enough milk to satisfy her :nope: Also I keep losing weight so I don't think I'm getting enough calories in for me.

Sorry to hear about your FIL Angel, its always scary having family unwell.

Wow - lots happening!! So glad you had your baby AC - I read your birth story. Nice house too btw!! Hi Angel - I hope all is well. So happy for you plastik!! Wonderful news!
Hoping - I hope you and the baby are well.
I have been on and off holidays for over a month now. We just got home yesterday from New Brunswick visiting OH's family. Weather has been perfect. I am on my second month of Soy Isoflavones and it seems to be working. I poas earlier and got a positive OPK.

Ac- congrats on the house!!!

Mas- I need a vacation too!! Hope the soy works!

AFM- I'm 16dpo and of course BFN and im not surprised and getting to the point where I'm just about ready to accept it's just not going to happen! I'm getting sick of this.

So I think we're finally gonna move into our house this weekend :D

My mom is still staying with me to help out... she says she'll stay as long as shes needed. I'm hoping Cassidy will soon sleep longer thn 3 hours.

Hey everyone!!! it has been awhile but things have just been moving along uneventfully for me. :coffee: I had a growth scan at 36 weeks and the baby measured in the 93rd percentile for growth and was 7lbs 7oz already. Due to this, I will be having a c-section a week from today on the 12th since my dr thinks that i may have difficulty passing her thru naturally (shoulder dystocia is very high risk) :wacko: Baby had until Labor day for me to deliver naturally, but she is obviously in no rush to go anywhere at this point. Even if i do go into labor before next week i will be put right in for a c-section. Can't honestly say i am disappointed at that tho, especially if i have some monster-sized kid coming out of me!! :haha: Had a wonderful internal today at the dr and my cervix is still high and closed, and baby is of course still under my ribs trying to break them!!!! I am kinda thankful that I do not have to go all the way to the 19th as i am about done with being pregnant and just want to be comfortable again and have my body back!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone else :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"