I just need to talk...

My dogs think that all little dogs should be chased. Lets just say, I have different routes for my different dogs (I have four of them) and know who has a dog and who doesn't. It is just easier to walk them at night.

RNTTC- :hi::hi::hi:- What field are you in? RN? Because apparantly we need to be in the fertility field to get discounts because they are eating a hole in my pocket! :haha: I do Home Health. Sounds like your craving and booby pain may mean you are pregnant, even though you haven't ovulated! :haha: I had that issue too! LMAO!!! Those cookies her DH is making has special crazy meds for us all so he mind as well bake a whole dozen or 10 for us!

Hoping4girl- I LOVE THE BOUNCING BOOBY LADY!!!! They do make my boobs hurt watching her. I had to BD last night and 1 more night of BD and a break for me!!! I know I already ovulated because my cervix has dropped and was yesterday but still have to be careful! Yes, my hands have been there again!! :haha:

Elly- YOU TESTED YET? I'M GOING CRAZY HERE!

Jeo- Cravings and booby pain- DEFINATELY PREGNANT! YOU MUST TEST! bahahaha!

As for my dog, she is a spoiled rotten boxer that I probably need to walk as well! Gym, yes I need that too!

My 1-2dpo symptom- nothing at the moment but BD session was not very comfortable last night for some reason, I am really sore! YES, TMI I know but I don't care!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Any symptoms for you girlies??

lol NICE!! keep your hands out!!!!
my bb's hurt this morning, my ghost was stabbing them last night, but thats about it for today. they are trying to be stabbing, but not as bad as last night. is it weird i wish they would hurt so much I want to cry?? lol I feel like I'm "wet" down there, like AF came, but when I go check its just cm but not a lot at all. and its yellow when it is there.

lol NICE!! keep your hands out!!!!
my bb's hurt this morning, my ghost was stabbing them last night, but thats about it for today. they are trying to be stabbing, but not as bad as last night. is it weird i wish they would hurt so much I want to cry?? lol I feel like I'm "wet" down there, like AF came, but when I go check its just cm but not a lot at all. and its yellow when it is there.

HOPEFULLY A PLUG!!!! I have alot of CM from 3dpo to AF. It sucks really! Did you get the Ghost app? I thought about you last night as I thought someone was walking in the attick last night. DH said It's just the trees limbs falling on the roof! NOPE, it was a ghost!

You really SHOULD OPK, TEMP AND YES THE DREADED FEELING FOR CP AND CM! Although I went on a 2-3month break from temping and just started back this month. I didn't OPK any of September because I was down in the dumps about all the TTC madness but apparantly I'm back to the madness! LOL! I guess I started back so I can say I did everything I could before the IUI. My FP is always 17days. My LP ranges 12-14 days. Once 16days.

I usually do temp, but we took off from doing that this month. it was nice at the beginning of the month, and after I think I O'd, I have lots of CM so there is no way I can not pay attention to that lol. I didn't really care quite so much till about 5 dpo, then I wanted to start testing like I normally do!!! I did, however, find some opk's in my "lady drawer" but they are the smily face ones I dont know if they would work doin it for preggo....cuz i'm tempted to pee on something!!! I haven't waited this long to pee on stuff since January!! I have been noticing the "bubbles" down there a little the past couple days, but not as much as normal. I really hate this.

oh and no i didn't get the ghost app!!! I looked at them then I totally spaced :)

I went on FB and got the discount price for fertility friend for a year for 24.95. So, I'm going to get my money worth. lol! I don't know why I did it. Although, if I do the clomid with trigger shot next month, I think my temps will be all over the place because the trigger is HCG.

You have done better than me with your testing. I usually start getting a itch around 7dpo. Hopefully I can resisit the urge. If not, I have 35 test! LMAO!

Oh i was naughty just now :( I tested, to TWO bfns. I thought I did it wrong the first time, as it was a cheapy and I didn't have enough pee in the cup :) so I put my digi in and they both came back neg. :( so now I'm sad, and its stupid, cuz I know its early, but I also know if I'm gonna get one it usually comes by now. I get them at 8dpo most of the time :( ah i wanna cry!!

Oh i was naughty just now :( I tested, to TWO bfns. I thought I did it wrong the first time, as it was a cheapy and I didn't have enough pee in the cup :) so I put my digi in and they both came back neg. :( so now I'm sad, and its stupid, cuz I know its early, but I also know if I'm gonna get one it usually comes by now. I get them at 8dpo most of the time :( ah i wanna cry!!

NO CRYING! :holly::holly::holly::holly:

The bouncing booby lady should make you feel better!!! You found test?!? lol!! It's OK, it is early and it was 2cnd urine and might be diluted and since it was the same urine and test. There is still HOPE! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And do what I plan to do if it's negative this month. I plan to get a red ink pen and make another line and live in denial for 9 months and I'm bound to get pregnant within that 9 months, right? LMAO!

IT's ok, cheer up! :flower:

lol thanks, boobies did make me smile :) and thats a great idea, making a line, I will do that too we can be in denial together!! lol

See, I already have mine ready! BTW, I went and pee'd on one to make this but this is the first time I used this brand and there is a indent line that I can tell I'm going to have a problem determining if it is positive. There is no way it is positive right now! lol! :haha:

JOKE.jpg

The color is a little off but hey, it'll work! LOL!!:haha::haha::haha:

NO CRYING! :holly::holly::holly::holly:

The bouncing booby lady should make you feel better!!! You found test?!? lol!! It's OK, it is early and it was 2cnd urine and might be diluted and since it was the same urine and test. There is still HOPE! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And do what I plan to do if it's negative this month. I plan to get a red ink pen and make another line and live in denial for 9 months and I'm bound to get pregnant within that 9 months, right? LMAO!

IT's ok, cheer up! :flower:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO omg i thought of that the other day!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

dont worry my friend!! you still have so much hope!!!!! no more early testing until AF day!

i REALLY did NOT want to say this... but LOOKS like im OUT =(
I just got up to go to the bathroom and i am spotting but like alot and MUCH redder now. still not period red but theres red in there. A part of me wants to hold on to hope because with my last two pregnancies i bled heavy red like a period and turns out i was pregnant. So i WANT to be hopeful but i dont want to be to crushed. When i saw the red just now i immediately tested (used my last FRER...) and BFN :cry: Im going to wait for it to dry as some people see the second line if its faint when its dry. But when i peed i noticed like tissue that was gray at the bottom of the toilet. i really think i was pregnant but didnt stick and thats why my last test was so faint :cry:

Im really hoping im WRONG since this pregnancy means EVERYTHING to me and its my last chance. But i have to be realistic too. The weird thing is im not cramping at all (i always do with AF). I guess I will just wait until all my spotting and bleeding stops then for the last time test (as i did with my other pregnancies) and hopefully ill be suprised with a BFP:thumbup: Im really sad right now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thanks for the positive thoughts. I think I'm out too, and I used the tests I had at home, so can't test again till the ones come in the mail. hoping that nothing will happen till then, but I just feel out. trying to stay positive....by doing laundry...eww :haha:
looovvvee the test angel!!! :haha:

So i go back to the bathroom and no more red!!!!!! :wacko:
I AM VERYYYYY upset with my body. I cant keep going through this confusion and games. I am going to the doc on thursday and asking for a blood test. I cant keep doing this. the stress and confusion is going to KILL ME!!!!

My only hope is that any blood will be like my last pregnancies and that i got a BFN because my hormones are still not strong enough. because ive ALWAYS tested wayyy after AF was due. this is only day 2.

So im done with the guessing and stressing and blah blah. Im going to let the doc tell me.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thanks for the positive thoughts. I think I'm out too, and I used the tests I had at home, so can't test again till the ones come in the mail. hoping that nothing will happen till then, but I just feel out. trying to stay positive....by doing laundry...eww :haha:
looovvvee the test angel!!! :haha:

no AF is good! i think you are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->