I just need to talk...

I think I'm going to go have another glass if wine and start playing connect the dots with fertility friend and create a middle finger since it says I haven't ovulated yet!

Bahahahaha! If you dont have a sense of humour about all this you have nothing! Enjoy ur wine and creative drawing! X

Awww, well I did enjoy it! One problem! I have learned a lesson doing this... Do not use permanent marker on a computer screen!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I'm going to go have another glass if wine and start playing connect the dots with fertility friend and create a middle finger since it says I haven't ovulated yet!

Bahahahaha! If you dont have a sense of humour about all this you have nothing! Enjoy ur wine and creative drawing! X

Awww, well I did enjoy it! One problem! I have learned a lesson doing this... Do not use permanent marker on a computer screen!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE

Brillant! This is very true! My hubby has caught me flipping the unfriendly finger at the computer screen many a time (makes me feel better so there) Think if i upgrade to marker pens he'll start hiding the 'happy pills' in my cookies lol xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE

Brillant! This is very true! My hubby has caught me flipping the unfriendly finger at the computer screen many a time (makes me feel better so there) Think if i upgrade to marker pens he'll start hiding the 'happy pills' in my cookies lol xxx

Tell him to bring me one of those cookies please! :thumbup:

I'm trying hard not to give up, but its tough. Soooo...I'm unpacking boxes that I should have unpacked a month ago and watching SVU :)
and I want a cookie!!!!!

My last 2 blood test are in and I AM THRILLED TO SAY THEY ARE NORMAL!!!! Plenty of eggs in my ovaries and my T4 is looking good!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So only one thing to worry with and thats the bad tube!!!!
With the results I got today, I'm tempted to do the IUI next cycle! hmmm...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

ah Angel congrats!!! thats awesome!!! you might want to quit w/ the boobs tho they will start to hurt ;)
J-I really want a cookie too!! I had some cereal, but totally not the same.... lol

I had a mini carrot cupcake and a donut and I still want a cookie. And chocolate milk.

Angel - love the siggy! And please pass the plate of cookies!
I have started taking vitamin E on the recommendation of a girl at work who says it's "proven" to work because of the increase in blood flow and then when I googled it, it just kept saying how good it was for MALE fertility! LOL! I knew that I should have just stuck with the PNV!! Oh and can someone pour me a glass of wine to go with my cookie???

Wine sounds good also.

My husband totally looked at me funny last night when I made a sandwich that just had cheese and hash-browns in them. OMGoodness....was it good. Yesterday I was craving salt big time.

:haha: I had hot wings last night with an ice cold beer!! What I won't eat when on my period!:thumbup: The question is what is on the menu tonight??? Will start working out on Thursday when AF is gone!! But for now, I'm going to enjoy my few days of freedom!:wacko:

I still have a week until AF. I need to start working out. Ugh. The hubby and I talked about joining a gym. We will see if we actually do that. Last time we joined one, we did not go at all. But that is when the hubby's MS was acting up. Now, his MS is not giving him any problems so hopefully he can build some muscle to help him with that.

I understand that... My hubby and I have put so much weight on in the last 2 years. We actually joke that everyone lost weight for our wedding a year ago EXCEPT us! :haha: My husband thinks that just not eating all day will help him, but I think it's making it worse for him. But I can't feel too sorry for him. He decided to just do a "few" situps and pushups and I could tell that he lost some weight. I wish it was that easy for me. :nope: The more I try it seems, the harder it is to lose weight. I would love to join a gym too but can't justify the cost because if I can't even put in Tae Bo how can I get in a car to go to the gym?? I'm just lazy! And I like food! :thumbup: I have a friend that says that she exercises to support her food habit! I'm trying to think like that and maybe I will lose weight! :shrug:

I should walk my dogs more. They would love it and it would be good exercise for me. But I am in a neighborhood where everyone things that the leash law applies to everyone but them. Ugh...it does not help that my dogs are dog aggressive also. So they only get walked in the middle of the night.

ugh I should walk my doggies too, but I don't :) I'm super lazy!!! lol
Oh and my bb's have started hurting again...I wish they would make up their mind!!!!

I notice my nipples were hurting the other day. The hubby was playing with them and I had to ask him to be gentle which is totally unlike me. I am hoping that is a good sign.

I walk my Rottie about 50% of the time. People are pretty good on my street but lots of little dogs that just bark at her and are aggressive but the owners look at me like my dog is the problem. My dog usually is oblivious and just happy to be out with her nose in the grass! She is really good natured and readily gives "hugs" & kisses! I really should walk her more...

As for bb's... I have realized that mine are really sensitive to ovulation... As soon as the progesterone hits my system they hurt! But they stopped hurting 1day before AF this cycle. I guess it's good to know so I don't need to guess about when AF is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->