I just need to talk...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thanks for the positive thoughts. I think I'm out too, and I used the tests I had at home, so can't test again till the ones come in the mail. hoping that nothing will happen till then, but I just feel out. trying to stay positive....by doing laundry...eww :haha:
looovvvee the test angel!!! :haha:

no AF is good! i think you are pregnant!

Why is this your last month of trying??

Hopefully you will have a good result at the doctors office.

thanks for the positive thoughts. I think I'm out too, and I used the tests I had at home, so can't test again till the ones come in the mail. hoping that nothing will happen till then, but I just feel out. trying to stay positive....by doing laundry...eww :haha:
looovvvee the test angel!!! :haha:

no AF is good! i think you are pregnant!

lol thanks, but bbs are starting to feel fine once again!!! I don't know if its maybe the B6 Itake, its supposed to help with morning sickness, and I think its supposed to help w/ pms symptoms, so maybe when I take that in the morning it makes things feel better for a while...who knows. i just think things aren't going to turn out like I hope, and I'm not sure I can go thru this another month. altho...my thumb is still twitching!!! lol WTH??? :growlmad:

My nipples hurt too! I didn't have to pinch them or jump up and down! LOL! I do have this after O though! LOL! So I think that counts me out as a possible symptom! LOL! :haha: :holly:

Monday- I ate brisket tacos from taco Cabana, Tuesday we ate Taco Bell and for lunch today I ate mexican resteraunt fajita salad.

Remind me tomorrow and the next few days when I complain of GAS the reason why! :haha:

lol I had tacos for lunch!!! but, I'm not gassy anymore. I don't think I've farted all day, which my dh would be happy for lol...but i think its a bad sign.

Hmm.... Let me go get a feather and see if I can make mine itch and if they do, I must be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Wowwy! Wowwy! Wowwy! It's just. One of those moments I am wowed! And wow some more! Lmao!

lol mine are getting itchy I think cuz you keep talking about how itchy they are!! OH and I'm gassy again, but then again, we all know what I had for lunch!! PREGGERS!! :)

Yup, gassy and FF gave me my crosslines and says I'm 3dpo but I am 2dpo. Definitely gassy though so I am definitely pregnant! Lmao!

I think I'm going to test on the 5th and that will have me 10dpo. Let's see if I FAIL! Lmao

I think I have been trolling about 50 TTC forums today to find a woman with my exact symptoms who then found out she was pregnant. My husband thinks by now I am totally crazy and finding symptoms I don't have. I am constantly having to consciously NOT test to see if my nipples are sore and run to the toilet to see if my AF showed up yet as I am now 15/16 DPO.

Angel-so happy you have O'd!!! woohoo you are waiting like the rest of us!! lol let me know if your thumb starts twitching ;)
2be-welcome to our crazy thread!! we are all waiting for bfp's, I was originally planning to to test on the 5th since that would be a week late, but I'm just not that patient. :) as soon as my tests get here in the mail its game on as long as AF doesn't show this weekend!!

We dtd last night, when we got done I peed and had a couple spots of blood, but hoping that it is just from having sex and not a sign of af!!

I think I have been trolling about 50 TTC forums today to find a woman with my exact symptoms who then found out she was pregnant. My husband thinks by now I am totally crazy and finding symptoms I don't have. I am constantly having to consciously NOT test to see if my nipples are sore and run to the toilet to see if my AF showed up yet as I am now 15/16 DPO.

:shrug: There is a couple ladies last cycle I was with that got theirs at 16dpo! Hopefully that will be you! Our husbands think that too and one husband us suppose to make us happy pill cookies so stick around and you can have some too! TWW is very frustrating and aggravating especially when you want something so badly and body plays nasty tricks on us too! AF can kiss our ass! :haha: Hope you get a late BFP!!!!

:shrug: There is a couple ladies last cycle I was with that got theirs at 16dpo! Hopefully that will be you! Our husbands think that too and one husband us suppose to make us happy pill cookies so stick around and you can have some too! TWW is very frustrating and aggravating especially when you want something so badly and body plays nasty tricks on us too! AF can kiss our ass! :haha: Hope you get a late BFP!!!!

I've been too nervous to POAS, thought I would give it a couple more days to be more sure... I've had it before where i'm just late from my stressing! My cycles range from 28 to 39 days.

Trying very hard not to stress and not to talk to DH about symptoms as to not have to get the rolling of the eyes. I would love a BFP just to show him i'm not full of it!

Excited to be a part of the group. Serious Baby Dust to you all!

Now that's what I call patience something I don't know anything about! :saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:! Go to the :loo: and :test::test::test:!!! I'll be :coffee: waiting for your results! :rofl::rofl::rofl:! I know, I'm of no help! :nope: CAUSE NOW I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A :bfp::bfp::bfp:! All my crossable are crossed for you! Here's the bouncing booby lady for you! :holly:

Does it still count as a possibility of being pregnant if my dog has gas? She has really had some loud ones going on and kinda juicey sounding too!

Anymore test today????? Any symptoms? :shrug::shrug:

I want yall to have a BFP too so I can be on :cloud9: with ya!

:) i tested again today, bfn. :( NOT w/ fmu, but i did hold it for a while and not drink anything. tomorrow morning i will test again, only i know what its gonna say, but i can'thelp myself. I keep thinking i see a line on the test, but thats after I stare at it for a while. i'm gonna ask dh when he gets home if he sees anything, but he won't he's a bad line spotter. bbs still sore, bout the same as yesterday. only hurt when i push on them or run down the stairs ;) i think i have officially decided to give up. this won't be it, I can feel it, the bubbles are more now she should be coming soon., but i can't help myself, i have to test till she gets here. i think it gives me something to look forward to in the morning. might talk to dh about adopting....if thats what we want to do....i don't know. :( i'm so confused and feel so hurt and alone and want to sit and cry for a while. but i can't.

and yes, i think dog farts are just like....twin farts. they are a part of you so it totally counts!!! lol

:) i tested again today, bfn. :( NOT w/ fmu, but i did hold it for a while and not drink anything. tomorrow morning i will test again, only i know what its gonna say, but i can'thelp myself. I keep thinking i see a line on the test, but thats after I stare at it for a while. i'm gonna ask dh when he gets home if he sees anything, but he won't he's a bad line spotter. bbs still sore, bout the same as yesterday. only hurt when i push on them or run down the stairs ;) i think i have officially decided to give up. this won't be it, I can feel it, the bubbles are more now she should be coming soon., but i can't help myself, i have to test till she gets here. i think it gives me something to look forward to in the morning. might talk to dh about adopting....if thats what we want to do....i don't know. :( i'm so confused and feel so hurt and alone and want to sit and cry for a while. but i can't.

Post your test, so I can see! No, don't give up quite yet. Adoption is a good idea. And having another one would be good too! You have 2 already, right? So it's possible for you to have another, just takes time. Testing is ok too anyways, because it helps to put the doubt away but it heart breaking if it isn't a BFP and heartbreaking not knowing either. Just keep trying. If it turns out AF shows up again, just know there's another month to try again and it's ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->