I just need to talk...

lol wait!!! my thumb is twitching again!!! oh yippee!!! and I really wanted to have sex last night!! oh wait....that was probably the rum, nevermind ;) I think I can make you some banana bread angel, I have some bananas that totally need to be baked in something yummy. I do make it w/out nuts, cuz my son is allergic to tree nuts. horrible allergy, cuz I love nuts!!! but my dh made a fire this morning, cuz it was FREAKING COLD in here, (he didn't turn the heat on last night) and I don't want to move out of my chair yet :) i'm hungry tho....maybe I should get my lazy butt up and eat!!

Oooh.. I must be pregnant. We went on a mini vacation today to an amish town and all I could think about was food....
I had a huge lunch and then we had ice cream and old fashioned sodas. So I must be pregnant because Im never as hungry as I was today...
:haha:

lol you must be!! running down the stairs today proved much better than yesterday, they are hurting a little now when I do that ;) but they are probably just mad at me for bouncing them down the stairs!! oh it helps so much making fun of myself for the stupid things I think, so glad I don't seem to be the only one!!! I really wanted a turkey sandwich all day...spose that makes me pregnant too!!

OK!!! Let me tell yall about my "talk" with DH!! He was fully listening until I got to the part of you will have to go to the clinic and give another Semen specimen again. And he started getting all snappy "NO, NO, NO, I'm not doing that again!! It's embarrasing and way too uncomfortable" AND ME, " ummmmmm.... Uncomfortable?!? Who did surgery in May under general anesthisia to have my tubes reversed? How do you think I feel the 4 times so far that I have gone and spread my legs to have my twat displayed, poked at and flushed!" Oh that was so uncomfortable I just keep going back for more! WTF?!? The constant trips for blood work and etc....

So after he cooled off from the initial reaction it was "you know, your right, you take your temp every morning, You keep doing these painful procedures, your testing to see if you ovulate, SO... I'll do whatever it is you want to do and that one little thing compared to what you have done is nothing!" YOU GOT THAT DAMN RIGHT! GEEZ!!!!

So, after I thought about it, I told him I may want to wait after christmas but just want some more thought to it. 950.00 is alot of money per cycle.

SO BACK TO THE FUNNY, I lost my temper with DH last night, I must be pregnant! (even though I still have not ovulated!) LMAO!

I'm on CD15 and usually ovulate around 17 so I'm getting closer!

lol you must be!! running down the stairs today proved much better than yesterday, they are hurting a little now when I do that ;) but they are probably just mad at me for bouncing them down the stairs!! oh it helps so much making fun of myself for the stupid things I think, so glad I don't seem to be the only one!!! I really wanted a turkey sandwich all day...spose that makes me pregnant too!!

BTW, your ticker says 9dpo and top signs at 9dpo is bloating, are you bloating??? Don't go drink 5 gallons of water and answer yes because I don't think that works! LMAO!:haha::haha::haha:

ah that would totally work!! and I'm a little bloated, but more gassy. lots of gassy, but blaming it on the dogs ;)
and yes, you must be preggers, altho men totally deserve to be yelled at at least once a week. dummies. ;) I am overly happy for somereason, so that must mean I'm preggers!! I haven't had my depressed day, or my super angry for no reason day that I usually get before AF. Altho maybe she is holding off. Who knows. I'm so tired of waiting, but this cycle I'm waiting much better than the last few, so yippee mee!!! and its all because of this thread I think :) I love laughing!!!

I blame my dog too! She can be so bad too! I love this thread!

Oh and btw I have my super angry for no reason day too but u will NEVER hear me confess that to DH! Lmao!

I'm going to Amazon to buy that conception detail clearblue to take

I have never used one of those let me know how that goes!!....DH and I are going to walgreens today,and I'm getting a test. I can't help it. This is the longest I've ever waited to take one, and altho I am proud of me, I just wanna pee on something!!!! Ok, maybe I shouldn't, and maybe since DH is with me he will tell me I can't...lets hope for that!!! I justwanna!!!! OH and my thumb is still twitching....so annoying.
My dogs were seriously farting yesterday and stunk up the whole house. If they weren't fixed I would think they were preggers!!!
And I tell DH...I'm really pissed today and don't know why, so if you want to stay married stay the F*#$ away from me!!! :)

lol I don't have an OPK i swore off those this month! and as I have been sitting here I thought, no, I'm not gonna, oh NO, I will, oh crap!! :) I should just stay home :)

Don't listen to me though because I have 10 IC HPT and 25 more on the way plus twin pack clearblue digital on the way! ROTFLMAO!

ah that would totally work!! and I'm a little bloated, but more gassy. lots of gassy, but blaming it on the dogs ;)
and yes, you must be preggers, altho men totally deserve to be yelled at at least once a week. dummies. ;) I am overly happy for somereason, so that must mean I'm preggers!! I haven't had my depressed day, or my super angry for no reason day that I usually get before AF. Altho maybe she is holding off. Who knows. I'm so tired of waiting, but this cycle I'm waiting much better than the last few, so yippee mee!!! and its all because of this thread I think :) I love laughing!!!

ahhh! im gassy today for the first time!!! i blame you!!!! lol lol :haha:

ahhh! im gassy today for the first time!!! i blame you!!!! lol lol :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::af::af::af::af::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::test::test::test::test:

What does it mean if I'm gassy and haven't ovulated yet????

lmfaooo

I think I might go eat some grapefruit and then I'll be more than gassy, I'll have a problem with the runs!!!

You can tell she went to the store, she got mighty quiet and I BET THERE IS GOING TO BE A :test: in the morning with a :bfp:!!!!

PS... My clearblue digital conception twin pack is estimated delivery between 11/18/11 to 12/2/11. This cycle plus another cycle by then!! I just read that and fell out! I HOPE I HAVE A BFP by the time its here! I guess its that long cause they don't sell it here in the states! :dohh:

OK, I'm going to go OPK my afternoon pee! Damn soy could have brought my O up a little!

lmfaooo

I think I might go eat some grapefruit and then I'll be more than gassy, I'll have a problem with the runs!!!

You can tell she went to the store, she got mighty quiet and I BET THERE IS GOING TO BE A :test: in the morning with a :bfp:!!!!

PS... My clearblue digital conception twin pack is estimated delivery between 11/18/11 to 12/2/11. This cycle plus another cycle by then!! I just read that and fell out! I HOPE I HAVE A BFP by the time its here! I guess its that long cause they don't sell it here in the states! :dohh:

lol lol yea for sure there will be a test.

WOW that is FAR from nowww!!!!!! for sure there should be a BFP before then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->