I just need to talk...

Lmao! I didn't know walgreens sold that! U don't have to buy it from there anyways because Midg sells it!! U can get a big purple monster with the beads while he is away!! ROTFLMO!!

NICE!!!! but this is the week I could care less about sex, even with myself!!! lol

I have had 2 cups of coffee this morning and a little Dr. Pepper so my urine should be diluted. I know, bad caffeine :nope:! BUT I WANTED IT! :thumbup: I also didn't temp this morning, didn't have my thermometer in the right place! LOL! Here is my lunch OPK... I'm thinking it's probably a positive due to all the signs and my diluted urine to be this dark!

OPK.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just an update... tested this morning (AF due today) and BFN!!!!! To be honest though Im still very hopeful and positive. Because I always get AF in the morning yet I have no sign of her at all! And if AF doesnt show I will be so happy because i have NEVER EVER missed AF. In my 12 years of having it! So Im still really excited and I just keep thinking about women who dont get BFP until weeks after AF is missed. And for some reason i have a gut feeling I would get BFP 16 dpo.. i dont know why. although i only have ONE test left and no $ sooooo i the next time i test will be Friday. wishing everyone luck!

I'm catching up to you girls! Oh! I had Taco Cabana for lunch! Beef Brisket Tacos w/ lots of cheese and SALSA! NUMMY, NUMMY, NUMMY

Just an update... tested this morning (AF due today) and BFN!!!!! To be honest though Im still very hopeful and positive. Because I always get AF in the morning yet I have no sign of her at all! And if AF doesnt show I will be so happy because i have NEVER EVER missed AF. In my 12 years of having it! So Im still really excited and I just keep thinking about women who dont get BFP until weeks after AF is missed. And for some reason i have a gut feeling I would get BFP 16 dpo.. i dont know why. although i only have ONE test left and no $ sooooo i the next time i test will be Friday. wishing everyone luck!

I hate that! But there was 2 girls I talked to that got theirs at 16dpo and tested negative every day until 16dpo! So there is HOPE!!!! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::af::af::af::af::af::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Angel Baby - If you have been eating a lot of it, thats called a CRAVING - You Must Be Pregnant! hahahaha

Hoping4Girl - I don't eat Mexican and I can sell you What ever type of vibrator you wish! I have every kind imaginable

Angle Baby: So did you want one of those large purple monsters with the rotating beads?
hahahahahah

Angel Baby - If you have been eating a lot of it, thats called a CRAVING - You Must Be Pregnant! hahahaha

Hoping4Girl - I don't eat Mexican and I can sell you What ever type of vibrator you wish! I have every kind imaginable

Angle Baby: So did you want one of those large purple monsters with the rotating beads?
hahahahahah

Believe it or not, I HAD ONE A LONG TIME AGO!

But what tickles me, is I have no idea where that thing is! I haven't seen it in years but I made the joke when DH and I were dating that I had a purple monster with beads! Till this day I joke about the purple monster and he gets so frustrated, like "let me see! Is it bigger than me? If I find it, I'm demolishing it" I still won't tell him the truth if I got it! Keeps him on his TOES! LMAO!!!! :haha: I bet he secretly ramages through my stuff looking for it!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And if I end up with a BFP, I can hear him now! Is it mine or the purple monster! I suppose it shoots out cum too huh?

hey the have those out now (you mix up a mixture of like water and cream of tarter or water and cornstarch because they aren't harmful to your body) and fill up the little sucker and then when you are ready you squeeze the pump and wala.... it cums.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
I haven't ever had/used or sold one but its too funny.

He prolly found it a long time ago rummaging thru stuff and threw it away. Its so funny, some guys are so against the idea and other guys know that it makes great fun during play time.

TBH out of all of the parties I have done the ones that are coupes/co-ed parties are the best. The guys are either so embarrased they are there or are so in to it they are funny.:haha:

I have already tested 2 days ago with FRER and it was BFN. The witch is due tomorrow!
I am always as regular as clock work - I could set my watch by it!

Did the witch come?? I was reading back on these post cause I think I missed a day in the begining but :hi:!

hey the have those out now (you mix up a mixture of like water and cream of tarter or water and cornstarch because they aren't harmful to your body) and fill up the little sucker and then when you are ready you squeeze the pump and wala.... it cums.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He prolly found it a long time ago rummaging thru stuff and threw it away. Its so funny, some guys are so against the idea and other guys know that it makes great fun during play time.

TBH out of all of the parties I have done the ones that are coupes/co-ed parties are the best. The guys are either so embarrased they are there or are so in to it they are funny.:haha:

I had lost it before he came back into the picture! BUT THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS IF IT SPITS OUT SOMETHING!!! I need hubby to see that! :haha::haha:

What DPO are you on? AM I THE ONLY FREAKING ONE THAT HASN'T OVULATED? I had a good talk with my Ovaries last night and I told the Right one it is out of commision until after the baby was done so don't even think about making a dominant follicle! LMAO! (That tube is blocked) I don't know how well it listened though! :haha:

I hate that! But there was 2 girls I talked to that got theirs at 16dpo and tested negative every day until 16dpo! So there is HOPE!!!! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::af::af::af::af::af::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

aw thank you!!!! yeah im still very hopeful:thumbup:

I had lost it before he came back into the picture! BUT THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS IF IT SPITS OUT SOMETHING!!! I need hubby to see that! :haha::haha:

What DPO are you on? AM I THE ONLY FREAKING ONE THAT HASN'T OVULATED? I had a good talk with my Ovaries last night and I told the Right one it is out of commision until after the baby was done so don't even think about making a dominant follicle! LMAO! (That tube is blocked) I don't know how well it listened though! :haha:

lmao!!

Ah Ely....it will come, I have a great feeling!!! :dust::hugs:
Angel: I like your pic it looks good!!! I'm telling ya, make up sex!!!

My guy really likes using toys in the bedroom :blush: we have lots of fun :happydance: lol

Ah Ely....it will come, I have a great feeling!!! :dust::hugs:
Angel: I like your pic it looks good!!! I'm telling ya, make up sex!!!

My guy really likes using toys in the bedroom :blush: we have lots of fun :happydance: lol

thank you! i do too thats why im so confused!!!:wacko: hwy make me wait?? if its there why cant i just know NOW!!!!??? lol. ugh! whatever the end result is all that matters.

and wow you little freak you!!! haha:sex:

Ok, so I had to pee again, so why not test again huh? :haha::shrug:

So... ITS DEIFNATELY A POSITIVE! :happydance::happydance:

OPK2.jpg

Can't talk tonight! I have some serious :sex::sex::sex::angelnot::angelnot::angelnot:

for the next 3 days! woohoo! Then TWW for me!!!:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I have already tested 2 days ago with FRER and it was BFN. The witch is due tomorrow!

Did the witch come?? I was reading back on these post cause I think I missed a day in the begining but :hi:!

Hey Angel Baby

Yep she got me good! Really light this morning - but now its in full swing :cry:
Was so sure I was, my body has well and truly tricked me and my OH this month. Good news though is I can have fun trying all over again! :happydance:
My OH now thinks Im obsessed! Preseed, OPK's, Basal thermometer and stack loada tests ordered for next month! he he!

Now I dont want to sound rude, but I really dont want to see you girls joining me back over at TTC, I want you all to get your BFPs!! and move up to First Trimester!!
I will be checking in for your results!!! :hugs:

Hey Angel Baby

Yep she got me good! Really light this morning - but now its in full swing :cry:
Was so sure I was, my body has well and truly tricked me and my OH this month. Good news though is I can have fun trying all over again! :happydance:
My OH now thinks Im obsessed! Preseed, OPK's, Basal thermometer and stack loada tests ordered for next month! he he!

Now I dont want to sound rude, but I really dont want to see you girls joining me back over at TTC, I want you all to get your BFPs!! and move up to First Trimester!!
I will be checking in for your results!!! :hugs:

OH STICK around! I haven't ovulated yet either BUT I WILL between now and tomorrow! Maybe you will get that Christmas announcement!!!!! That would be cool! I'm thinking if no BFP this cycle, IUI for me next cycle.

sorry clarey :( hang with us!! I"m sure af is coming for me soon, my bbs are startin to not hurt as bad today, so yeah.
altho...new symptom=dry eyes!!! they are burning wth?? preggers!!
and dh and i do get pretty dirty...we were having fun the other night and I was thinking...well...if i'm preggers no more of this for a while!!! bummer!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->