I know it has been asked a hundred times but...

Lyo28

Reaction score
How much discharge is normal. Yesterday I was working in very humid conditions in a small rooom with a hot steriliser. I was roasting and sweating and went I went to the toilet my underwear was wet, it was kinda like I wet myself but not as bad as that, I have head it wet before and it is always discahrge but it seemed like more than normal, after inspection ( a sniff!) I think it may have been sweat and I was sweating in the grooves of my thigh and that area! So I put it down to that. But then today I noticed some more- not as much at all, it is more like just a damp patch but I am not feeling anything dribbling out.

In my heart I don't feel it is fluid but it is bugging me a bit. I may ring the midwife later if I am still worried but just hoping I can get some opinions?

sorry didnt want to r&r but it does sound like discharge but like u say just check with your midwife, she may ask u to put a pad on just to monitor how much ther actually is x

hi i have a lot of discharge aswell i change my underwear through out the day and when close to the time of my boy arrivng will buy all new and bin old, i mean you coould use pads but you would have to change them often to reduce chances of infection and it would cost a bit as well , your better of having cotton next to you that allows skin to breathe, then saying goodbye to them all after baby arrives.:thumbup:its not nice i know but there we are.

I wouldnt worry about it! I went to the hospital last week because i thought i was leaking fluid, which i had been but they did say to me that you get alot of watery discharge which can sometimes make the insides of your legs very wet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->