i know it's early but what do you ladies think?? **update again page 5!**

sammynashley

Reaction score
hi ladies this is a ic i took last night (8dpo) i know they aren't very good but needed something to use in my urge to poas:blush:. there is the faintest of lines but i wat to know what you ladies think evap or the start of a bfp the test is a 10miu ic

thanks ladies

:dust: :dust:

Attachments

• Photo0289.jpg
    Photo0289.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Photo0293.jpg
    Photo0293.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 182
i think i can see a line
fx'd for you

thanks ladies, are you sure its not a evap just seems little early that all

looks like a start of a bfp didthe line appear within time limit?

i read the instructions with the test and it said it can take 5mins for the proper result to appear and do not read after 30mins it came up in about 8mins so i guess so??

Hi Sammy........im the same dpo as u and i tested on 7dpo with the same ic (10miu test) but got a :bfn: although i studied it so much that i was convinced i could c wher the line was supposed to b and looked a differnt shade or texture but no pink. I really am a poas obsessive. Im gonna go home tonite and give my husband all the ic poas and my 2 frer's and tell him 2 hide them until sunday. Just wish af would come now if she's comin at al so that i no wher i stand and can stop thinkin bout this 4 a while.
Please keep us updated with ur poas pics and i will do the same.
Really hopw we get our :bfp: for xmas
:dust::dust::dust:

looks good hun! if it came up within the time limit i would say bfp!

i know this is silly but i just can't believe that it could be a bfp because ive seen all the storys about evaps and galse positives, ive got symptoms but still can't believe it lol gunna test over the next couple of days and see what i get

hi ladies i'm 10dpo today, i tested last night and this morning there is faint lines on each, can you ladies see them?? let me know what you think please

Attachments

• Photo0364.jpg
    Photo0364.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Photo0378.jpg
    Photo0378.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 78
Hi hun

I see lines but these IC's are just soooooo naughty, if you can get a line on one of these then you will get a line in FRER for sure...

Good luck

xx

yeah i can those lines, congrats on your :BFP:!!
That's just how mine started too on ICs :)

Mine were like that at the start for 2 pregnancys congrats hun x

mine was like that and i did a frer the nx day and got a def line,continued testing with the ics and didnt darken up for another 4 days. go get a frer put mind at rest

:kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->