I LOVE the street I live in!

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
I have lived here just over a year when I moved in with my wonderful future hubby, this is my 2nd christmas here and well I LOVE it here at christmas, everyone seems to get into the spirit of christmas, all the houses are decorated outside and look so pretty when you drive into our street (i have never seen a street where so many of the houses are decorated outside except on american films), they are all done tastefully also, my heart now skips a beat when we turn into the street.

Also the whole little area we live in is sooooo in the spirit, we just this minute had the local community chuch coming round with a santa on a sledge on the back on a van, playing christmas music, waving to everyone, the whole street was out clapping and singing along, it was just so nice, they were raising money for those that need it at this time of year but they weren't pushy, didn't approach you at all, instead they walked along and you could just donate if you wanted to.

oh i am so in the christmas mood now!

sorry just had to share

:cloud9: Sounds lovely. All we get is our windows pelted with snowballs by naughty kids when it snows :rofl:

Sahre away!!! Santa comes round my Mum's village where I grew up on xmas eve, been doing it since I can remember (20 years plus!) Mum put Ellis down for this xmas, can not wait!!

Aww that sounds great :cloud9: We don't get anything like that round here :(

aw thats lovely. I love living in the new forest at christmas its lovely. We also get santa come around. :D

Thats great, we also live in a great street. Its brilliant isn't it, when everyone gets in the spirit it helps you too :)

awww thats lovely, we had a santa float come down here a couple of hours ago, must've been freezing on it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->