I may have just bought.......

Not so much organised but more of a bargain hunter lol! Hubby and I have recently agreed to stop giving "random" presents to DS because we're worried he's starting to show some spoilt behaviour and in the past we were bad for seeing something we liked the look of and just buying it, from now on it's been stored away until birthdays and Christmas :haha:

Umm I already have 2 big items for DS2 and some stocking books for both of them.

I can't resist a bargain....

You're so organised! I always say I'm going to be like that and then end up rushing around at the last minute as usual! :rofl:

:rofl: Can I make a confession?

I started Christmas shopping for 2014 on December 26th 2013 :blush:

*hides*

Yay! More christmas crazies.....I started in January. Have a list of things so far.........we even have a gist for when he's 3 or 4 put away (DS not then 18 months yet:blush:)

I have too. :/ Only 1 small thing each for DD2 & DS though. The thing i got for my DD1 i'll give for her bday as its too big to hide for the next 7months!! lol

I have just been looking at the outlet section on mothercares website and there are some great bargains for girls about age 4. A massive dolls house reduced from £140 to £70 and a cupcake shop reduced to £30 from £60. I wish i had a girl!

Haha love it, I'm glad it's not just me :)

I just can't resist it and the deals have been amazing. If I was going to buy it anyway why not buy it early when it's cheaper :D I will never shop from October onward again!

Was talking to my oh about this yesterday lol. Think i might start getting christmas presents

:rofl: Can I make a confession?

I started Christmas shopping for 2014 on December 26th 2013 :blush:

*hides*

Yep that's me. Although i think i waited until the 27th :haha:

What makes mine even worse is that two of the presents i bought for christmas have already been wrapped up and sent to the parents of the children i bought them for!

I always buy my presents throughout the year as and when i see them as i don't want to spend December running round looking for things i saw in July but didn't bother buying.

HA, I do the same! I buy all year long, whenever I see good deals. So much better than paying full price at the last minute for something that's on the most wanted list. Our basement has a whole shelf dedicated to birthday gifts for our family, friend's kids, Christmas gifts, etc. I sometimes buy stuff without even knowing who its going to go to, just because the deal was that good. And then I save it for when I figure out who its going to. Usually ends up being someone's birthday gift.

We save a bit of money aside each month for Christmas as we have our anniversary, DS2's birthday and hubby's birthday all in December and my birthday not long before. But we put it in a saver in a building society but I'm regretting this now, we can't access it until November and because I'm just using our normal monthly finances I can see me spending silly amounts if we save and spend as we go along lol! So I think I am just going to save into an account I have easier access to next year and do it throughout the year.

hahah its okay this month i brought DS a xmas present. seen a bargain on playmobil i couldn't resist! I have already made the boys xmas lists and it gets longer every week :/ SHAMEFUL ahah x

I starrted in april last year and havent bought anything or saved any money yet this year and its making me feel nervous lol!

i have made a good dent in my christmas shopping- i have a big box for birthday presents and a big one for christmas presents- both are full. I cant resist a bargain and i like to buy things i think are perfect for people whether i see it in January or July. I bought a bargain this week- the camera i wanted to get my daughter reduced from 30 pound to 10!!!!

More Christmas crazies! That's me included, have bought bargains already although I am sad enough to keep a track of my savings!! Nearly saved as much as I have spent-it's astonishing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->