I may have just bought.......

You go, girl!

I was <this> close to buying all sorts of Christmas gifts last week because I came across some crazy deals, but then I talked myself out of it at the last minute. I always say I'm going to start around this time of the year, but then I never do. I'm *determined* not to wait until the November to get started this year.

Last year I had most of my gifts sorted in February, when I stumbled upon an uber clearance sale at Bed Bath and Beyond.

No such luck this year, since I don't get out as much having the LO.

I've already got Dylan's Christmas and Birthday (January) present....

I have a pile slowly forming of bits i've picked up on sale, my excuse is that DD1's birthday is 19th December so I have to get organised early :winkwink: I have a list of ideas for both DDs aswell even though my youngest isn't due for another 3.5 months!

I have a pile slowly forming of bits i've picked up on sale, my excuse is that DD1's birthday is 19th December so I have to get organised early :winkwink: I have a list of ideas for both DDs aswell even though my youngest isn't due for another 3.5 months!

Yeah DS2's is the 20th of December so it's completely changed how I have to plan!! I love how you have planned for your unborn child :haha:

Im glad im not the only one. Lol. Have bought 2 small gifts for Christmas.

We'll I've just put the Christmas cake in the oven :D

I know it exists but I haven't read it. I'm not actually Christmas mad lol. My Christmas cake recipe needs something that I don't use that often and as I had some in that needed using up I thought I might as well make the cake :)

I know it exists but I haven't read it. I'm not actually Christmas mad lol. My Christmas cake recipe needs something that I don't use that often and as I had some in that needed using up I thought I might as well make the cake :)

I think you definitely win, unless someone has ordered their turkey?!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->