I need a TTC friend :*(

Dont let it make u crazy lol!! the worst part to hear is "dont try so hard" seriously have u ever wanted anything?! I feel you though my two bf said i am trying when I started one due is july the other just had her twins. SO happy for them , but so sad It did not happen to me that quickly... (and it is their 3rd and second kids) also my friend at work found out this week (but has been trying 2 yrs!!) and another girl I went to hs I was suppose to go to her shower last weekend but didn't :(

anyways.... first good step is your ovulating!! Take that as a good sign and everyone is different so the big thing is try not to compare yourself even though it is rough... It takes average healthy cpl 6mos-1 yr to get prego... such a wait. so just keep track of your ovulation and when u know do it 4 days during (my gyno told me this)
oh and prayers needed!!!

I will def pray for u lol!

And yes this is 2 nd month actively trying...idont know id go psycho by month 8! props to u!! My friend got pregnant on her 9 th cycle and i know im definitely ovulating...

Shes 1 cm dilated now so shes getting super nervous, im happy for her but still jelous at the same time! :( best friend who also went to college with us is due in june ..sis in lawis due in july and my best friend from highschool is due in june...my hubbies cousin just had hers a month ago...alllll girls! Lol.... It tears me apart.. So happyy for them all though!some were even unplanned which chaps my ass too...hmphh.. Sorry so bitter.. Think my pms is kicking in!!

Hello ladies! This is my first time posting anything. I have been constantly getting on to view different threads and have finally decided to make some new buddies going through the same things as I am! Here's a little about myself....right now I am in the 2ww....and driving myself nuts! My girlfriend keeps making fun of me because I google everything about pregnancy..LOL!

I would like to meet someone who is ovulating around the same time as I am so she can help me go through the 2ww! I am insane!

We just had our 3rd IUI on the 4th of April. I have been cramping for 2 days now, but who knows why? I think I just want to be pregnant so badly....and since I don't have a money tree out back....I hope it is sooner than later! :winkwink: Anyhow...would love to hear others' stories!

Welcome! This is our 2 nd month trying, as a type 1 diabetic i think itll take me a while.. Currently gojng insaneee over this 2 ww.. I just feel pregnant but at 9 dpo, bfn's! Babydust!

my husband and i tried for 4 years the old fashion way lol no opk's no assistance lol granted alot of that time he was deployed to here or there i had been on clomid for 4 cycles straight and i decided i needed a break i was done stressing over it for a while and bam got pregnant. My last pregnancy that ended in m/c we hadn't been trying so this is my second cycle ttc this time i am taking fertility blend vitamins and we used pre seed and im temping so im praying this is it. my hubby started taking the fertility blend for men a few days ago for next cycle so really hoping it was a waste of money and it happend this cycle lol

Nikkilewis14 - Thanks so much! Don't get discouraged about type 1 diabetes! What are your levels currently? My bf has type 1 diabetes and was able to get pregnant after just a couple of months and carried little Molly until 36 weeks with no complications after birth! I am not really sure about what the levels mean but they wanted her to be at a 6 or below and she was over an 8 according to her endocrinologist. (You may know what all of that means?!) LOL I am remission with Grave's Disease so I know the quams with possible problems getting pregnant due to illness as well. I am sure it will all work out for you when it is the perfect timing! :thumbup:

Nikki,
How long have you been trying!? oh wait i see it feb? so This is your first real month? If you know ur ovulating that is the first good thing to look at :)

Girl I have been trying for 8 mos!! At first I was ok but now I am to the point I get jealous when someone else is prego...
Stress can make it worse, don't worry yourself too too much! Maybe it is just too soon to tell. Are you late? Sorry I have not been reading all the comments...

Baby dust to us all!

*sigh* By the time you get to 5 YEARS (hopefully not!) like me you get depressed to even hear others preggo news even bitter. Im ready to steal a baby lol. JK but doesnt mean I am not tempted!

they are awesome, you should go pick some up...they are called instead softcups, i got a 14 pack from WALGREENS for $8.49...well worth it.
immediately after BMS put it in quick and it holds the sperm up to your cervix. (trust me , after a hr i took it out and there was really NOTHING left in the cup, and you know how those spermys usually leak out, not this time)
so give it a try!!!!

FUTURE MAMA
My Ovulation Chart
Trying to Concieve for 4-5 years!
My meds: APV 1500mg, Vitex 400mg, Metformin 1700mg.
His meds: Multivitamin, Tribulus 2000mg, Maca 2000mg.
Me (23) PCOS

what is vitex????
DH(24) Normal

I wish we had walgreens. I paid about £6 for 6 softcups here in the UK. They should arrive tomorrow, in time for me to O (if I even O this cycle).

Feeling a bit depressed the last few days, about TTC. I may have to stop all the temping and testing in a few months, as it is already starting to do my head in. I think about TTC every minute of the day (or so its feels) which I do not think is helping me at all :(

I am sure I will be happy again in a few days LOL

OH just rang to say he is taking me out to dinner tonight, yay!

Hey Ladies,
Maybe someone can help me..i am new to this...this is my first month charting and everything..
ive been charting at home and doing a lot of different chartings online just to get multi different opinions...just incase...well "most" are saying ill ovulate the 21st....but i started my OPK's yesterday...it was negative ...today it was positive at 630am so i retested at 830 am again positive OPK.....so i am a bit confused??? could i be ovulating early or could i just be in a fertile phase but not yet ovulating...someone help.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-journey-1330581600z40z10z15z1z5z35z0z60-1-1-0.png

A positive OPK can last days for some people. The literature says the first positive is the one to count. But the OPKs only detect your LH surge, you can ovulate anywhere from 6-48 hours after that surge

thank you RMSH1, i appreciate it....but alll my charts and everything say im not supposed to ovulate for 10 more days....has this ever happened to u??

thanks

baby dust to all

Maybe you are ovulating early. If you temp, you will know if your temps rises. I never get early ovulation, it seems to like being late!

Future moma... It will happen no stealing baBies lol. Have u had an hsg? To chk that Ur tubes are working properly?

Think im out ladies... Af cramps started...not supposed to be due til saturday!

Your not out til she shows her ugly face!

I had a positive opk on Easter and not another since then. I'm hoping that means I ovulated?! But cos of my pcos and not temping idk if I actually o'd. :/ here's hoping!

How is everyone else doing?!

I'm having a rough few days dealing with TTC, maybe I will feel better when I finally O...

I am on day 19... I am suppose to start in a cpl weeks, the wait is the worst. I have decided to do an HSG after this month.... That gives you a high chance of conceiving, as well as makes sure your tubes are working!

well i am out af showed up this morning so cd1 for me but woohoo for a 18day lp though mine has been scary short since the miscarriage so the vitamins must be working ; )

Soooo today ive literally had back pain and stomach cramps all day rarely stopping.. Just got home from work and went to the bathroom and there is(tmi) sooo much yellow mucus intertwined with brown spots here and there... Does anyone know if this is a symptom? And when i mean it was a lot, it was aaaaaa lot!!to be honest..i was so grossed out i had to shower.

Also no itching or burning, no sugar spikes.... I def know when i have an infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->