I need a TTC friend :*(

FUTURE MAMA
My Ovulation Chart
Trying to Concieve for 4-5 years!
My meds: APV 1500mg, Vitex 400mg, Metformin 1700mg.
His meds: Multivitamin, Tribulus 2000mg, Maca 2000mg.
Me (23) PCOS

what is vitex????
DH(24) Normal

vitex is called chasteberry tree or even agnus castus. It is supposed to balance hormones in women.

Future moma... It will happen no stealing baBies lol. Have u had an hsg? To chk that Ur tubes are working properly?

Not yet. Doc hasnt even suggested it yet. And I have no insurance at the moment but will have it back eventually and when I do I want to ask to have that done.

Soooo today ive literally had back pain and stomach cramps all day rarely stopping.. Just got home from work and went to the bathroom and there is(tmi) sooo much yellow mucus intertwined with brown spots here and there... Does anyone know if this is a symptom? And when i mean it was a lot, it was aaaaaa lot!!to be honest..i was so grossed out i had to shower.

Could be implantation! Ohhh this is getting more exciting!

NikkiLewis14
IT DEF SOUNDS LIKE IMPLANTATION
babydust to you....gooooood luck..keep us posted :)

:happydance:Sounds good Nikki!!! :dust:

We got ovulation down this cycle and I'm feeling good about it.

Hopefully this is our month!

I swore i saw the faintest squintiest bfp this morning but i dont want to get my hopes up! Will check in the am again!

UPDATE: I am what I think is 6dpo (i didnt temp but going off of opk) and I have no symptoms other than being severly depressed today. I also just realized I O'd on Easter! Kinda thought it was funny I dropped my own Easter egg! LOL.

Haha the easter egg thing is funny!!

Guess my faint line wasan evap? Nothing this morning :(

nikki the yellow mucus has been named in a lot of symptom lists that resulted in bfp's it sounds very promising : )

I started the evening primrose oil only taking 2 instead of 4 like it says because i am also on the fertility blend and my husband also started taking the male version of fertility blend so im really hopeful for this cycle crossing my fingers for all of us : )

Haha the easter egg thing is funny!!

Guess my faint line wasan evap? Nothing this morning :(

When is your af due, With my last pregnancy I didn't even get a bfp until i was 4 days late and even then it was a faint one. I have heard some women take up to a week for hcg to reach their urine after implantation : )

Ahh that givesme hope! Yea i tested this am and nothing..i hope my situation is like yours..ive been having tons of creamy cm. now after that huge grossblob! Im gunna wait til monday when im due then test again....prob bythen af will come but at least i wont waste another test lol

I swore i was due saturday for some reason And im not due til monday... Lol ...

I had ovulation pains about 9pm last night but db was too tired to ddtd. We bd about 7 or 8 hours earlier though and 2 nights before that. You think we got the little eggy? :(

Nikki, did you say awhile back that you prenatels were making you itchy?

no offense but the " i dropped my own easter egg" was funny,
but good luck hun and LOTS of babydust

The time between when your af starts and when its time to start using opk's is so boring when you have a poas addiction lol

Nikki when are you testing?? Im excited to find out what happens - -babydust : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->