I need a TTC friend :*(

I tested again this morning and nada and im pretty sure the witch is on her way tomorrow...i got a pimple..im extremely moody and im starting to get cramps :( Onto the next cycle i guess! The yellow mucus really had me positive!!

I have not tried a diff brand yet but i plan on it!! I hope u all get your bfps this month!!

With both of my pregnancies i was so sure i was going to see af i bought tampons along with the prego test and both were bfp's lol Your not out until she shows : )

So i have been lookng at 3 tests that i took in the past two days.. The one from 12 dpo night clearly has a line.. U dont have to squint and hubby even said he saw it and usually he just calls me crazy.... Then the one from this morning and tonight has absolutely nothing :( is it possibly a chemical?

im in need of a TTC friend . im new to the site and have been ttc for over a year now, here are what my cycles have been
First day of AF Last day of cycle cycle length
August 18, 2011 -------September 11,2011 -------25 days
September 12, 2011----October 6, 2011 ---------25 days
October 7, 2011 --------November 1, 2011 --------26 days
November 2, 2011------- November 26, 2011 -------25 days
November 27, 2011 -------December 21, 2011 -----25 days
December 22, 2011 ------January 1, 2012 ---------11 days
January 2, 2012 ----------January 21, 2012---------- 20 days
January 22, 2012 --------February 18, 2012--------- 28 days
February 19, 2012--------- March 9, 2012-------- 20 days
March 10, 2012------------ ??? ------------37 -days and counting

i have increased Cm, which was EWCM for the past 2 days and now is creamy (looks like lotion and alot of it) soar nipples, heavy boobs, high libido, eating everything, fullness near c-section scar, moody, very light cramping, very tired, dizzy spells and 8 BFN... this girl is so confused

what kind of test was it i think it could have been the test and how long did it take the line to show. I had a very convincing pink evap on a test strip at 10dpo but never got anything on any of the others. I would just hope it was a nasty evap and your bfp will be along soon : )

Intenret wondfo cheapies... Yea im thinking just a bad evap! Urgh lol.... But afs due tomorrow so i hope she diesnt come! Patience sucks!

good morning ladies,
i have a question. i recently just started last month with charting and OPK's but i use the Answer brand OPK's and ive been testing for passed 7 days (i test for 20 just to be able to get it down pat since im new) and every site is saying ill ovulate on the 2oth but this morning i had a faint + on the opk...does that mean ill ovulate sooner???

I have no idea on opks or anything, sorry :( but i think im going to use them for this next cycle!

Future momma fx for u! Keep us updated!

Pretty sure im out.. Af cramps started..due today :( next cycle im going to chart temps, use softcups and opks lol..

A faint anything on an opk will be negative but you can have a second line all the way up to your positive i usually have a second line through most of my cycle and just turns positive when its o time you still may ovulate on schedule you just wont get the true positive until then.

Nikki I am praying she doesn't show but keep us updated your not out til she has arrived ; )

hey future mama how are you doing???

Doing fine actually. Only symptoms I have is being pissy with hubby. And I just got 2 pimples on my arm. Never get that anywhere but my face. 8 dpo today. Still got a long wait. Around 10 days til AF. My LPs are 16-18 days long. Mostly 18 though. I feel nothing so far in the uterine area like I normally do by now. Been out in the nicer weather walking more and taking my dogs with me for support. Plan on starting Turbofire by Beachbody (been trying to lose weight for couple months to get my bmi back to normal). Lost 10 pounds :happydance:since then and I am having troubles losing more than that and I need to lose at least 20 more. I hate PCOS. :growlmad:

im really excited for this cycle because before the fertility blend vitamins my lp was only like 10 days but this last cycle it went up to 18 days and the hubby is taking his vitamins i feel really good about this cycle. I have been trying to work out to sister is trying to drag me to the gym for zumba i have a feeling i would really look like an idiot doing it i love doing it at home when its just me but in front of a whole bunch of people is a different story all together lol

hey future mama how are you doing???

Doing fine actually. Only symptoms I have is being pissy with hubby. And I just got 2 pimples on my arm. Never get that anywhere but my face. 8 dpo today. Still got a long wait. Around 10 days til AF. My LPs are 16-18 days long. Mostly 18 though. I feel nothing so far in the uterine area like I normally do by now. Been out in the nicer weather walking more and taking my dogs with me for support. Plan on starting Turbofire by Beachbody (been trying to lose weight for couple months to get my bmi back to normal). Lost 10 pounds :happydance:since then and I am having troubles losing more than that and I need to lose at least 20 more. I hate PCOS. :growlmad:

Were both 8dpo. :) I'm having a lot of af cramps and constipation and exhaustion!!!! Most my cramps are on the left side. Sometimes really sharp! I have pcos too! Loosing weight really is a bitch!

im really excited for this cycle because before the fertility blend vitamins my lp was only like 10 days but this last cycle it went up to 18 days and the hubby is taking his vitamins i feel really good about this cycle. I have been trying to work out to sister is trying to drag me to the gym for zumba i have a feeling i would really look like an idiot doing it i love doing it at home when its just me but in front of a whole bunch of people is a different story all together lol

you know i go to the gym and do zumba and everybody new says the same thing and i also felt that way but its so much fun. To be honest nobody is paying any attention to you. They are more worried about themselves and trying to focus on the instructor. I know when you try it you will be hooked like I am. GL!

Future is right! Noone notices your mistakes! I happen to loe zumba but im too lazy to go anymore..i gained15 lbs from my wedding in october. Ifeel awful

Temp dipped this am.... Was 97.9 or higher during tww..97.7 yesterday and 97.2 this morning..def af on her way..really sore boobs and cramps... Wish she would come aleready so i can get this show on the road though lol

I'm 3 or 4 dpo (my ticker is off!) and when I whipped I had a light pink smudge. Is it too early for IB? I know it usually happens around 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->